Chapter 6

Go Go KkuYenMin!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

The New Guns


Nako put down her guns and smiled at the raging girl.

"Did you bring it?"

Sakura took out a USB drive and showed it to her.

"As promised. Now let her go."

Nako looked at Sakura for a while and nodded.

"Take the USB," she ordered to one of her bunnyguards.

Sakura refused to give it and shoved it back into pocket.

"Let her go first," she said firmly.

Nako rolled her eyes.

"Okay, let her go," she said, gesturing at the bunnyguards to untie Eunbi.

As soon as Eunbi was released, she rushed to Sakura and buried her face in her embrace.

"You're okay now..." hushed Sakura to her ear.

"How romantic, I'm so jealous. But I just want the USB drive," said Nako, pointing a gun at the couple from her chair.

Sakura hissed and threw the USB to one of the bunnyguards. She glared at Nako.

"Nice doing business with you. I hope you and your gang won't try to mess with me again," said Nako as they turned around and leave the barn.


**


As soon as they left the barn, Eunbi stopped walking. Sakura looked at her in wonder.

"What is it? Are you hurt somewhere?" she asked, worried.

Suddenly, Eunbi slapped her right cheek.

"Owwww! Eunbi, why?"

"WHY?! YOU BROKE UP WITH ME LAST NIGHT AND THEN SOME CRAZY GIRL AND MEN IN BUNNY SUITS KIDNAPPED ME!! IS THIS HOW YOU NORMALLY END A RELATIONSHIP?!"

"Eunbi, I-

"HOW IS YOUR WOUND?!" Eunbi asked, concerned but still angry.

"It's healing..

"HEALING MY FOOT! YOU'RE STILL BLEEDING YET YOU CAME HERE ALONE LIKE A HERO!! WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOU?!" Eunbi continued.

"Are you angry at me or do you care about me, because I'm confused...

"BOTH! NOW LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!! THAT WOMAN HAVE SOME NEW WEIRD GUNS THAT SHE'S EAGER TO TEST OUT! DO YOU WANT TO BE HER GUINEA PIG? DO YOU?!"

"No! Stop shouting! I understand you're still freaking out right now, but shouting isn't helping-

Then, Eunbi slapped her again.

"Ouch! What's that for?!"

"YOU TALK TOO MUCH!"


**


Nako stared at the computer screen in disbelief.

She checked the content of the USB drive given to her by Sakura and was shocked. It wasn't her files, but it contained hundreds of photos of a girl with duck lips posing with duck plushies.

"What the heck is this?! How dare she tricked me!"

She turned to her bunnyguards and gritted her teeth.

"Go get them. Dead or alive."


**

Sakura and Eunbi tried to make their way to the pink mobile but Sakura's injured leg was slowing them down. Eunbi put Sakura's arm over her shoulder to support her as they sorted out their differences through arguments along the way.

"What did you mean by throwing me at Chaeyeon?"

"I wasn't thinking straight. At that time I just want you to be safe..."

"Safe? Did you ever ask me what I want? You didn't. You just made your own conclusions of what is good for me!"

"Eunbi, shhhh!"

Eunbi's face turned red.

"You did not just shhh-ed me!!"

"No, I heard something! Something is coming towards us!"

They looked at each other and then saw a group of bunnyguards running towards them. Eunbi held tight to Sakura's arm in fear.

"It's okay Eunbi, now listen to me," said Sakura gently.

She put the car key in her hands.

"What are you doing?" asked Eunbi, panicked.

"Leave me and you run as fast as you can, drive the car and then report this to the police," said Sakura, letting go of Eunbi's hand.

"What? No! I can't just leave you behind!"

"I'm slowing us down. It's okay, I can take care of myself, don't worry, just run."

"No, I can't do that! Don't ask me to leave you!"


"EUNBI, YOU HAVE TO GO!"


They looked at ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter