Chapter 5

Go Go KkuYenMin!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

Mintchocophobia



Detective Lee Chaeyeon was so happy.

Through investigations only from the single pink carnation that the Cuckoos gang had accidentally left behind at the crime scene, she was able to track their possible location. She found out that someone ordered a large amount of pink carnations from a local florist just a day before the crime occurred. The florist then gave her an address where they delivered the flowers to.

Now she is driving the police car alone to the said address, to check if it was really the Cuckoos’ hideout. She had loaded her gun just to be prepared. She also brought her gym bag as she planned to go there to perfect her abs after catching the gang.

After about 40 minutes’ drive, she arrived at the address given but she was in for a surprise. The address led her to a vast field that had nothing but green grass and a lonely tree.

Chaeyeon parked her car by the field and looked at the field in despair. She checked the address again and again to see if she misread anything, but after spelling out every single word on it, she was sure that it was the correct address.

But there was nothing there.


**


In the KkuYenMin hideout.

“Okay, gang meeting! To the yellow table!” said Cherry to her friends.

Minguri hurried to the table with her laptop like a school kid who didn’t want to be late to class. Duckie on the other hand was busy… painting. She was at the corner of the room, looking all serious with her hair tied up. She also held a palette filled with colours in one hand and a brush on the other, just like a true artist. Who knows what she was drawing.

Minguri and Cherry were already sitting at their meeting table, but Duckie was still busy with her stuff.

“Duckie, table! NOW!” shouted Cherry.


**


“Last night was so close. I didn’t know that Nako has a group of strong bodyguards,” said Duckie, recalling their fight from last night.

Cherry nodded.

“They’re called the Bunnyguards. Don’t ever be fooled by their cute looks. They’re a group of trained men in the art of Furry Paws Kung Fu. We were only lucky to survive last night,” replied Minguri.

She looked at the leader, concerned.

"How's your wound, unnie? I feel bad that you had to fight the Bunnyguards alone while we were fleeing the scene," asked Minguri.

Cherry looked at the youngest and smiled.

"It's okay, you obeyed my order. Our top priority was to secure the USB drive. It's just a wound and I'm healing fast, all thanks to Eunbi who treated me last night..."

She paused as the memory from last night flashed in her mind. She bit her lip, trying not to let her emotions took over her.

"Are you okay?" asked Duckie after noticing her friend's sudden silence.

"I... broke up with Eunbi last night," said Cherry weakly.

"Oh really? Yayyy!" said the excited Duckie out of the blue. She even fist pumped the air.

Both girls stared at her, shocked with her cheerful response.

Duckie cleared .

"I mean... ayyyy, cheer up buddy..." she said, faking a frown.

"The-There was a mosquito so that's why I was punching air, to kill it. I punch mosquitoes, like a gangsta..." added Duckie, explaining it although it was better if she didn't.

After another minute of awkward silence, Cherry clapped her hands.

"Okay gang, let's take Nako and her Bunnyguards down! We will start by distributing copies of her money embezzlement evidence that we got last night to the media."

"Okay!" said Minguri and Duckie in unison.

"Minguri, you send them emails, while Duckie you fax them," continued Cherry.

"Aye Aye captain!" replied D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter