Chapter 4

Go Go KkuYenMin!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

The Break Up

 

"Who are you people??" asked someone.

The three of them looked at the direction and saw the house owner, Nako, who was standing at the door, staring at them.

"Are you the infamous KkuYenMin? Are you trying to rob me?" asked Nako without feeling scared.

"No, we're just digging out your dirty job to showcase it to the whole world," replied Cherry confidently.

Nako smirked.

"And you think I'm going to let you do it?"

Suddenly, a group of tough men wearing bunny costumes entered the house.

"Aww cute, they're so fluffy!" cooed Duckie.

"Not cute, Duckie. This is really really bad. We have to get out of here," said Minguri, pulling out the USB filled with info from the computer and hid it in her doll.

"Looks like I'm going to be late to pick up Eunbi," mumbled Cherry as she took out her weapon, which was a box of gum.


**


It has been 20 minutes since Sakura left to the toilet. Eunbi tried to concentrate on her movie, but she couldn't when she was worrying about Sakura. Unable to wait, she stood up to leave but knocked over a box of popcorn that belonged to the couple sitting next to her. Bad omen.

She went to the toilet to look for her but to her surprise, the toilet was empty. She gulped; she had a bad feeling about it. She rushed outside and knocked over a box of popcorn that an innocent guy had just bought. Ignoring the guy's anger and demand for compensation, she walked out of the theatre to look for Sakura. Double bad omen.

Eunbi stood outside of the theatre, trying not to knock over other people's food. She looked around her for any signs of Sakura, but failed. She ended up buying a cup of spicy rice cakes and a few dried squid to munch on while worrying about Sakura.

Suddenly, she felt someone grabbing her arm. She looked at the direction and gasped.

It was Sakura. She was wearing a different outfit but she was still Sakura. She was sweating and panting.

"I'm sorry, I'm late..." said Sakura weakly.

"What happened?" asked Eunbi as she grabbed the latter's arm. That's when she noticed the red liquid dripping from her left thigh.

"Oh my gosh! You-You're bleeding!"

"I'm okay..."

"No, you're not okay! Gosh, you've lost a lot of blood! Let's get you to the hospital!"

"NO!"

"I can't go to the hospital like this...I-

She didn't manage to finish her sentence when she suddenly became weak and passed out in Eunbi's arms.


**


When Sakura opened her eyes, she was on a bed. She noticed how comfortable the mattress was and noticed the yellow flowers printed on the cover of the bed sheet. She panicked and tried to sit up straight and leave the unknown room but she felt a stinging pain on her left thigh.

“Arghhhh…” she groaned.

She looked at her legs and saw that they there were bandages on her left thig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter