Chapter 3

Go Go KkuYenMin!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

A Cuckoo and A Chair


When The Cop, Chaeyeon came to have lunch with Eunbi that afternoon, she was in for a surprise. Sakura was there at the table that they were supposed to meet, but Eunbi was nowhere to be seen. The two girls saw each other and both looked away, not even bothering to fake polite smiles. They dislike each other since the first time they laid eyes on one another.

Chaeyeon glared at Sakura before sitting at one of the two unoccupied chairs at the same table. But she looked away with a frown as soon as she sat there. She glanced again at Chaeyeon and noticed that she was taking off her black suit, revealing her thin white shirt underneath that complimented her body curves. Her black thin tie made her look like a real police. She quickly looked away when Chaeyeon noticed her stares.

The cop glanced at Sakura, surprised to see her all dressed up compared to her hobo fashion last night. She was wearing a sleeveless red top with a black skirt. Her bobbed blonde hair was let loose with neat bangs. This time she actually looked like someone Eunbi would date and the cop felt threatened.

"Eunbi is going to be here soon," said Sakura suddenly.

Chaeyeon replied it with a nod.

"She told me that you are her childhood friend," added Sakura.

"That's true," replied Chaeyeon, short and disinterested.

"How long have you been seeing Eunbi?" she asked.

"It will be exactly a month tomorrow," replied Sakura, proud.

"What is it that you do, Sakura?" asked Chaeyeon, serious.

Sakura looked at Chaeyeon and gulped.

"Why are you asking? Are you interrogating me?"

"I'm just concerned. Eunbi is my friend and I just don't want her to get involved with the wrong crowd."

Sakura scoffed, "Okay, since you're asking.”

“I'm the next in line to take over a little company called HKT Fashion."

She said casually though there was nothing little about her family’s company, HKT Fashion. It was one of the most prominent clothing brands that were rising on the international level. Sashihara Rino once wore their label to the Awards Show. It was that relevant.

The cop's expression changed and she quickly avoided her gaze. Not only was Sakura pretty and well dressed, she was freaking rich too. All the cop has was a cool job and a hot body.

"Hey girls!" said a voice.

Both girls looked at the direction of the voice and saw Eunbi who stood there beautifully in her yellow plaid shirt that was tucked into her skirt. She was twinkling in the girls' eyes.

Both Chaeyeon and Sakura grabbed the same chair at the same time and both weren't willing to let go. They ended up pulling it for her in unison.

Eunbi sat on her chair with a cheerful smile on her face. She was completely oblivious of the burning rivalry between the two close women in her life.

"Sakura, you're early today," she said as she gently squeezing her girlfriend's right hand.

"I've told you I won't be late anymore," replied Sakura, glancing at Chaeyeon and was proud of their glued hands.

"I've invited Chaeyeon to have lunch with us today. I hope you didn't mind."

"No, not at all. Your friends are my friends too," replied Sakura, purposely emphasizing on the word 'friends'.

Chaeyeon, on the other hand, wasn't given an early notice. She had no idea that her lunch with Eunbi would be joined by the hobo girlfriend, so unlike Sakura, she minded.



**


"Something weird happened at the office today," said Eunbi as she picking up a macaron from the basket.

"What happened?" asked Chaeyeon who had lost her appetite.

"There was a weird old woman wrapped in bright colored outfit from head to toe, who came to the office. Then she left a bag filled with cash on my table," said Eunbi.

Sakura raised her eyebrow; in her back of her head, she was pretty sure of whom it was.

"Really? How much is the cash?" asked Chaeyeon, suddenly became interested with the topic. Sakura tried to keep her cool.

Eunbi put down the macaron and looked at Chaeyeon and Sakura alternately.

"Around 70 thousand dollars in cash," said Eunbi, serious.

Sakura bit her lip, so it was Yena. So much for dropping the money silently.

"70 thousand dollars? Wow, what a coincidence," said the cop in wonder.

"Coincidence?" asked Sakura, worried.

Chaeyeon glanced at her and smirked.

"That's the worth of jewelry and cash that was stolen from the chaebol's daughter's penthouse last night."

"So was it KkuYenMin?" asked Eunbi.

"I don't know."

Sakura gulped. She don't like being around the cop right now.

"Sinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter