Chapter 1

Go Go KkuYenMin!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

The Duck Lamp


“Hurry up! Grab anything that looks valuable!” said the girl with pink wig to her two friends. She was carrying a brown duffel bag that was filled with cash.

“Okay unnie!” replied the girl with the purple hair as she rummaged through the white dressing drawer. She opened a box and found a stash of pearl necklace.

“Jackpot!” she shrieked in victory.

“Good job Minguri!” said the pink haired girl, who acted like their leader. She looked at the other side of the room to check on her other friend. She gasped.

“Duckie! Put that lamp down!” She ordered.

The girl with curly yellow hair and a flower eyepatch turned around, nonchalant.

“But Cherry, you said take anything valuable!”

“It’s just a freaking lamp!”

“It’s a freaking cool lamp! It’s a lamp that looks like a duck!” She retorted.

The pink haired girl turned serious, “Put. That. Down. We’re not a bunch of petty thieves.”

The yellow haired girl rolled her eyes and put it down.

“But it’s a duck lamp,” she muttered.

“Duckie unnie, we’re classy thieves,” said the purple haired girl. She walked to their leader with a bag filled with jewelry.

The pink haired girl glanced at her wrist to check her watch, but it was covered by the colorful bangles and frills.

“Help me, what time is it?” she said to her friends.

The yellow haired girl checked the clock on the wall, “It’s already 9pm.”

“Oh crap,” said the pink haired girl, panicked. Her pink eyelashes were moving up and down as she blinked her eyes.

“What is it? Is it the police?” asked the purple haired girl, nervous.

“No, that’s not it. But we got to get out of here quickly!”

They rushed to the back window where they came in. They skillfully jumped out of the second floor and landed on the grass like trained ninjas. Within seconds, they managed to get to their vehicle, the Pink Mobile and speed away with a large sum of money and jewelry.



**


Once they’re inside, the pink haired girl, Cherry quickly took off her wig, revealing her short bob blonde hair.


She removed her fake pink eye lashes and took off her red polka-dots leggings. She grabbed her bag and pulled out casual clothes. The other two looked at her, puzzled.

“Cherry, why are you changing to Sakura so fast?” asked the yellow haired girl, Duckie aka Yena.

“I forgot that I have a date tonight!” replied Cherry, or now Sakura replied as she pulled up her jeans over her black dress.

“Ah, with Eunbi unnie?” asked Minguri aka Minjoo who was driving the pink mobile carefully, not passing the speed limit even though they had just committed a crime.

Duckie pulled off her yellow curly wig and removed her flower eye patch to take a closer look at Sakura.

“You’re still seeing that princess-like girl?” She asked in disbelief.

“Of course! I really like her,” Sakura replied as she removed the bracelets and frills on her wrists.

“Oh, okay then,” Duckie aka Yena said, nonchalant.

“I know that tone. What’s on your mind?” Sakura said, taking off the ink on her palms with a wet towel. It took forever to get off her costume.

“Don’t mind me. She’s your girlfriend. Why does it matter what I think?” asked Yena defensively.

“Because you’re judging me with that look and I don't like it.” Sakura replied.

Yena shrugged.

"You never even met her. She's really pretty, like really really." Sakura added.

“Well, I like Eunbi unnie. She’s very beautiful.” Minguri aka Minjoo said. She was the only one who was still wearing her wig. To her, both hands have to stay on the steering wheel while she’s driving.

Sakura smiled upon hearing that. Suddenly, she took a bottle of perfume and sprayed it all over her, causing the whole car to smell like rose petals.

“UGHHH SAKURA! SOMEONE PLEASE OPEN THE WINDOW!” shrieked Yena as she was suffocating with the scent of love.

Minguri Minjoo quickly rolled down the window.

“What’s wrong with you? Are you trying to kill us all with perfume?!” she continued.

Sakura grinned.

“Ahem ladies. Tonight, I will try to… get Eunbi to invite me into her house.” She said blushing.

Minguri Minjoo’s face turned red and she tried not to hear the rest.

Yena looked at Sakura and sneered.

“Well, good luck with that.” She said.

“Oh, you think I can’t?” Sakura asked, feeling challenged.

“I didn’t say that. It's just that, you're not the smoothest with women. Your relationships never last more than a month.”

Sakura grunted and looked away.

"She's different. I'm trying my best, just wait and see. It will happen," she muttered under her breath, but everyone heard her.

She suddenly turned serious, “Okay girls, listen. I want you guys to take our stash today to the Hideout. We’ll gather there when I get back.”

“You’ll come back tonight?” Minjoo asked.

Yena suppressed a laugh.

Sakura huffed, “No. We’ll do it tomorrow.”

“Plus, I will be occupied all night.” She added.

Yena snorted.



**



Kwon Eunbi was sitting at a table in the restaurant by the street. She looked pissed as she glanced at her watch.

It was already 9:30pm.

Her date was late by half an hour. She shook her head and grabbed the glass of water on the table before sipping it. She put the glass back on the table harshly, startling the people at the table beside her.

Her girlfriend of one month, Sakura was begging to go out wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter