Chapter 3

Flower In The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

=======================================================================

It had been two weeks I met Tiffany. We become close by the time passed. Every day I will wait her in front her shop. It’s not that I can go anywhere. Only she can see me now and I really need her help to find myself. We haven’t got much information about me. We even went to memorial park to find my name but none of them know about my name. Maybe Tiffany is right, I could still alive. Somewhere, unconsciousness. If that is true, I’m so happy.

 

“Aish” I crouched down under the awning in front the shop. I looked up at the dark sky. It was raining again this morning and I couldn’t find a sign of the girl yet. It’s still early and maybe she will be late because raining day. I stared at the wet street. The water dropped to the ground, wetting the land. I held out my hand and letting my hand touch with rain. I smiled when cool breeze hitting my skin. So cold… At least I still can touch the water and feeling the cold wind.

 

“Aren’t you cold, Tae?” I looked up, knowing the owner of the voice. She was standing in front me, holding a red umbrella, protect her from the rain.

 

“You are here” I looked up, returned the smiled.

 

“Why you aren’t getting in? You can walk pass the wall. It’s cold out here” She said

 

“I think it would be rude if I just come in without your permission” My answer make her chuckled.

 

“You are polite”

 

“I tried” I shrugged my shoulder

 

“Let’s go inside. The rain is getting heavy” I nodded before stood up and follow her inside. ………………

 

“Woof! Woof!”

 

“Heikkkk dog!” I startled and went hiding under the counter. It was barking at me.

 

“Prince, come here” Tiffany pick up that white dog and caressing its fur, trying to calm it down. It was still barking at me. Tiffany giggled when she saw me hiding under the counter. I’m scared of dog actually….

 

“Prince, stop barking” Jessica looked at the dog “He keep staring under that counter. Is there anything under there?” Jessica looked at my direction.

 

“Don’t worry Jess, he will calm down soon” Tiffany still caressing its fur.

 

“Sorry Tiff, I had to bring him here today”

 

“No I’m okay with it. Prince haven’t visit our shop so long”

 

“Yeah, last time he came; he ruined our flowers” Jessica scoffed.

 

“But he will behave this time, right prince?” Tiffany kissed her dog’s head. “Prince ya…, he is my friend and he is really nice person, don’t scared him” Tiffany whispered slowly to the dog’s ears. The dog as can seem understand her words because he suddenly stops barking. Huh… I’m safe….

 

“What did you tell him? He stop barking” Jessica asked but Tiffany just smile and shook her head.

 

“I forgot we just run out of his food at home. Let me go buy first okay” Tiffany nodded as answer. Jessica then went out from the shop, leaving Tiffany, her dog and me.

 

“Come out, Tae. He won’t bite” Tiffany crouched in front me, bringing the dog closer to my face.

 

“P-please p-put him away” I stuttered.

 

“Woof!”

 

“Hieekkk!”

 

“Hahaha okay okay. Be good, Prince” Tiffany put the dog down and prince run inside the shop.

 

“Come out, Tae. You will hurt your neck if you stay too long under this narrow space”

 

As soon as she said that, my neck and legs start feel numb. I come out from under the table.

 

“You scared of dog?” I nodded vigorously.

 

“Why?”

 

“Let say, dogs can see me and they always chase me out of curiosity”.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter