Chapter 2

Flower In The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

============================================================================

“Y-you know?” I asked, feeling confuse.

 

“Yes, I know you are just a lost soul…”

 

“B-but how…? I never meet you before”

 

“Because I always saw you around this city”

 

“Huh?”

 

“You went to a lot places in this city, Taeyeon. This city is just small so it was easy to saw you. I met you first time was in coffee shop and you sat at the corner seat beside window and look sad. I wonder why and then I saw you ran out from the shop, walking passed through the glass wall. That time I know that you’re a soul. A lost soul” she explained.

 

I still remember that day where I tried to ask for help from people but they couldn’t see me. I’m so frustrated that day because I couldn’t remember anything. Where I come from? Why I still in this world if I already dead? But I’ve met a people who can see me but when they know I am a soul, they always frightened and ran away because they were thinking I am a ghost, until today… when I met this girl and she was different…

 

“One day I saw you again in front the toys shop. Your eyes were so focused on Jack skellington costume and even letting people through you but you don’t care” She chuckled.

 

“Because that costume so nice, hehehe” I scratch not my itchy eyes, feeling shy. She chuckled again.

 

“I always wonder what your name is and today I saw you outside my shop” She smiled. “Because rain has brought you here…”

 

I stared at the outside. It was still raining. She’s right, rain brought me here…

 

“Uhm… you are not scared with me?” I asked

 

“Why should I?”

 

“Every time people saw me, they will run away, saying I am ghost. They were scared. When I know you can see me, I decide to not tell you who am I. I don’t want you scared” I sighed when I remember it.

 

“But I’m not scared of you”

 

“Really?”

 

“As long as you don’t show me your scary face, I’m fine with it” We both chuckled.

 

I was about to say again but then the blonde girl came out from the back room.

 

“You talk with whom?” She asked, wiping her wet hair.

 

“No one” Tiffany said “You’ve heard wrong, Jess”

 

“Maybe” She shrugged her shoulders.

 

“Hah… I’m so tired today” she walked through me again. My eyes widened. She sat on my seat and sipping the tea again. She cannot see me. I stood beside the blonde girl, pouted. My seat has taken. Tiffany saw me and tried to not laugh.

 

“How’s your meet with Mrs. Choi?”

 

“Good” The blonde girl put down the cup. “She wants to order the flowers again”

 

“She really loves flowers” Tiffany smiled.

 

“Yeah like you” The blonde girl scoffed.

 

“I wish I could meet her”

 

“Right, you never meet her before” Tiffany nodded at this girl’s statement.

 

“Anyways, what kind of flowers she want?”

 

“Oh yeah, I forgot. I’ve written down in my notebook. Let me take it first” The blonde girl stood up.

 

“Hiekkk” I gasped as I forgot to breathe when she walked passed me, again. It felt weird you know, having someone walked through your body.

 

“Tell her, don’t do that anymore” I told Tiffany and she just laughed at me.

 

….

 

The Next Day

 

I kicked a small stone again in front Tiffany’s sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter