05 | Found Me

Find Me

i'll be writing more shortfics based on Hawaii Five-O now :3 be ready for some more &+ writing these shortfics help me with my writing too [: k, and i was listening to Baby Don't Cry by Daesung ... it kinda has a refrence to this chapter! ^_^

“I should kill you,” Daesung murmurs as he and Seungri hold onto both sides of Jun Hyung’s shoulders, walking him in the direction of Daesung’s car.  They never expected Jun Hyung to be the stalker...but apparently he is.  “But I won’t since you’re going to tell us where Soyeon is.”

    Jun Hyung sighs, already knowing that putting up a fight would be stupid since he’s been caught.  He didn’t think that Ji Yong’s friends would be smart enough to figure out another way to find the men since he purposefully broke the tracking device.  But they are smarter than he had thought, and now his plan has failed.

    “Ji Yong!” Seung Hyun yells as he runs over to where Ji Yong and Teddy are.  He can’t believe his eyes―Ji Yong actually shot Teddy, his hyung.  “Are you cra―wait, you didn’t shoot him?” Seung Hyun asks as he bends down to see Teddy still breathing with a smile on his face as he tries not to laugh at Seung Hyun.  He chuckles and shakes his head.  “I knew you wouldn’t actually shoot him.”

    Young Bae stands next to Seung Hyun with a grin on his face.  “Quit lying, hyung.” Young Bae shakes his head.  “You were going ballistic when you heard the gunshots.”

    All four men chuckle lightly before they stand up and turn around.  “How are you feeling, Ji?” Seung Hyun asks with a worried expression on his face.

    Ji Yong sighs.  “I don’t really know...but when I see Soyeon-ah, I’ll probably feel better.”

    Teddy raises his eyebrows in confusion.  Did something happen to Soyeon?  “Something happened with your girl?”

    Ji Yong nods his head, remembering that Teddy doesn’t know why Ji Yong had to “shoot” him.  “Jun Hyung . . . he kidnapped her and threatened me that if I didn’t shoot you, she would die,” he sighs before he runs his had through his hair.  “Where’s the other two?”

    “They’re com―” Young Bae gets cut off by the sound of Daesung and Seungri’s loud voices as they all turn around to the sound of their voices.

    “Hyung!” they exclaim with huge grins on their faces as they keep their tight grip on Jun Hyung.  “We got him!” Seungri yells, happy that he actually did something right and didn’t screw up at all.

    Once the three men reach the four others, everyone’s eyes turn to Jun Hyung as he looks down, feeling stupid for making this plan.  Maybe if he put more thought into it, then he wouldn’t be in handcuffs.  “Look at me,” Ji Yong commands, and Jun Hyung does as he says with a blank expression on his face.  “What you did was stupid and pointless.  Now tell me,” he pauses as he gives Jun Hyung a stern glare.  “Where’s Soyeon?”


Soyeon rubs her legs together as she tries to get more warmth.  She’s been stuck in this chair for too long now, and her is starting to get numb.  She is irritated, annoyed, and upset which equals a very pissed off twenty-two year-old.  “F-,” she mumbles as her nose starts to itch and she can’t even scratch her nose.  She can’t do anything about it, though, which annoys her even more.

    Suddenly, she hears the sound of the garage door being pulled open.  Her head shoots up in the direction as she waits for whoever is on the other side to step inside the cold garage.

    Once the garage door is fully open with a little bit of sunshine hitting the person, she gasps, tears starting to sting in her eyes.  “J-Ji Yong...” she mumbles as he begins to walk towards Soyeon, bending down as he stops in front of her, Ji Yong’s hand caressing her cheek as he wipes away the tears with his thumb.   Soyeon looks at him as tears flow down her face like a rushing waterfall.

    “Close your eyes,” Ji Yong tells her and she does as he says before she hears the sound of the handcuffs breaking into two pieces from the shot of the gun.  Ji Yong then cuts the rope that was tied around her with the pocket-knife that was in his pocket.  As soon as she feels the rope falling off of her body, she jumps out of her chair and into Ji Yong’s arms, the tears still flowing down her face.  Soyeon wraps her legs around his waist, her finger coming up to scratch her nose before it wraps around Ji Yong’s neck.  Soyeon closes her eyes, her tears sounding less like a waterfall as she hears Ji Yong say, “Baby don’t cry.  You’re safe now; please don’t cry.”


End.