04 | Find Me

Find Me

“Why didn’t you stop Seung Hyun from shooting Hara?” Jun Hyung asks Ji Yong as he looks out the window, his eyes tracing the outlines of the empty buildings.

    Ji Yong sighs, his hands gripping the steering wheel as he leans his head against the headrest.  “He didn’t...mean to shoot her,” Ji Yong tells him, choosing his words carefully.  He’s not afraid of Jun Hyung, he just doesn’t want to cause anymore problems than there are right now.  “You know that, don’t you?” he adds, his eyes glancing at Jun Hyung for a second before he turns his full attention back to the road.  “You two were in the way of what he was aiming at.  Maybe if you and Hara hadn’t followed me there, then none of these problems would have happened.”

    “You’re blaming me for her death?” Jun Hyung asks incredulously as he slouches in the passenger seat.

    Ji Yong shakes his head.  “No.  I’m not.” he assures him.  “Her death...I don’t really know who’s fault it is.  But I know that it isn’t yours or Seung Hyun’s fault either.”

    Jun Hyung shrugs his shoulders, acting as if he doesn’t care when in reality, he does.  He always expected Ji Yong to be beyond pissed at him for getting in the way of the fight, but actually, Ji Yong never was.  Ji Yong always felt horrible about what happened, but he learned how to deal with the situation and not to dwell on it too much.  Jun Hyung never learned how to deal with it and now he’s like one of those guys that people hate.  “Make a right.”

    Just as Jun Hyung said, Ji Yong makes a right, leading him towards a deserted grassy area.  He purses his lips as he continues driving through the small road that is in the center of the plain grassy area.  “Where are we going?” he asks out of curiosity.  He is the one who’s driving; shouldn’t he at least know where he’s headed to?

    “You remember Teddy Park, right?” Jun Hyung questions him and Ji Yong nods his head, the name ringing familiar bells in his ear.  Back when he was in the gang, Teddy was like his father figure to him since Ji Yong never had one in his life.  “You’re going to meet up with him in a few minutes, and I need you to do something for me.” Jun Hyung grabs Ji Yong’s gun from his pocket and sets it on his lap.  “I need you to shoot him for me.”

    Ji Yong’s eyes widen as far as they can go and car stops immediately, sending the two males forward, the seat belt stopping them from flying out of the window.  “What?!” Ji Yong turns to Jun Hyung to see if he’s joking, but only a mask of seriousness is on his face.  “You’re joking, right?  You want me to shoot Teddy?  The man who’s like a father to me?” Jun Hyung just nods his head as if it’s the most common thing to do while Ji Yong closes his eyes.  “No.  I’m not doing that.”

    Jun Hyung raises his eyebrows with a small smirk on his lips.  “Yeah, you will.  Unless you want your girlfriend to die a slow and painful death.”

    Ji Yong opens his eyes to glare at Jun Hyung.  If looks could kill, Jun Hyung would’ve already been dead an hour ago.  Ji Yong sighs as he rubs his eyes with his palms.  He doesn’t want to kill the closest person he’s got to a father, but he definitely doesn’t want the love his life to die either.  Two very important people in his lives that he can’t live without, and now one of them has to die?  No way.  “Fine, I’ll do it.”


“We should try to figure out who would do want to do this to hyung,” Daesung speaks.  He doesn’t know what to think of now since their only hope for finding Ji Yong was destroyed.

    Young Bae nods his head slowly.  “We should...but who would want to do this to Ji?” he asks to the other three men and they all sigh, shrugging their shoulders.

    “Maybe...maybe someone from his past?” Seungri suggests, pressing his lips into a thin line.  “Or, maybe one of Soyeon’s ex’s?”

    Seung Hyun shakes his head to Seungri last statement.  “Ji Yong’s her only boyfriend, remember?” he clarifies, running a hand through his tousled hair.  “Someone from his past...that’s kind of hard to think of since Ji did have a lot of feuds with people.”

    They all nod their heads as they continue to think of other things to suggest to the conversation.  “Someone must be going through a lot just to make Ji this upset,” Young Bae mumbles before his head shoots up, the other men following his example.  “Wait...who would know about Soyeon?” he asks the group.  “I mean, sure some people did know of her and Ji’s relationship...but I don’t think any of our enemies knew about them.

    “...unless one of our enemies was stalking them,” Seung Hyun adds before he stands up from the bench that they are all sitting on.  “Let’s go check out Ji’s apartment.  I have a feeling that someone might’ve been stalking Ji Yong and Soyeon.”


Hyungs!” Seungri yells as he runs out of Ji Yong and Soyeon’s bedroom with a small camera in his hand.  He was just searching around their room, following directions like he’s supposed to, when he found a small camera (that would spies use when they’re spying on someone) attached to the wall.  Ji Yong wouldn’t put a camera on their wall, and neither would Soyeon.  What Seung Hyun said earlier at the park was true...someone was spying on the couple.  “I think I found something!”

    “What did you find?” Daesung asks, his head shooting up from under the dining room table.

    Seungri holds out the small camera, showing his hyungs the device.  “What the hell is that?” Seung Hyun asks, confused as to why Seungri is showing them a small, black thing.  To him, it looks like a chocolate chip, not something important.

    “It’s a camera, like the kind they use in spy movies,” he tells them.  “Guys, someone was spying on them.”

    Young Bae takes the camera from Seungri’s hand, examining the little device as he tries to see if theirs a number on it.  He remembers from what his father told him―on cameras like these, there’s always a number that leads back to the person who owns it.  Squinting his eyes, he finally finds the small white number.  “Seungri, go get your laptop.”

    Seungri raises his eyebrows before he leaves the apartment, rushing into Seung Hyun’s car as he grabs his laptop.  The other three men wait for Seungri to come back, wondering why Young Bae would need his laptop.

    “Here,” Seungri hands Young Bae his laptop before he snatches it away from his grasp, flipping it up as he waits for the laptop to turn on.  “Why do you need my laptop?”

    Young Bae ignores him as he sits down on one of the empty chairs at the dining table.  Finally, the laptop turns on and Young Bae quickly goes onto the Internet, clicking and typing away as he goes onto the website that’ll help him find who and where the person is that owns the camera.  After a few minutes of typing, he finally comes up with and address and name.  Young Bae’s eyes widen slightly.  “I found out who’s stalking Ji and Soyeon,” he speaks, looking at all three of the men as they wait for his answer.  “Yong Jun Hyung, remember him?”

    Seung Hyun balls up his fists.  “How are we going to find this bastard?”

    Seungri peeks over Young Bae’s shoulder as he looks at the site that Young Bae is on.  “I know how.”


Nervous is all Ji Yong feels as he stands in the same spot, thinking of what to do.  He doesn’t want to kill Teddy―his family, his mentor, his hyung―but he doesn’t want Soyeon to die either.  It would be better if Jun Hyung told Ji Yong to shoot him instead, not the most important people in his life.

    “Ji?” he hears someone ask after a long moment of silence and Ji Yong’s head shoots up, looking for the source of the voice.  “What’s up, man?  You haven’t called me in a while...disrespecting your hyung, how rude,” Teddy jokes and Ji Yong’s breath quickens as he turns around to face Teddy.  The small sunlight hits Teddy’s face and Ji Yong can see all of the outlines of his face.  Teddy still looks like the same twenty-two year-old who took Ji Yong in when his parents died.

    “Hyung...” he trails off as he raises his hand, the gun aiming for his shoulder.  “D-Don’t move, araseo?” Ji Yong adds as he slowly walks forward in Teddy’s direction.  Teddy’s eyes widen as he sees what Ji Yong is holding in his hand and he starts to back away, making Ji Yong’s attempt to “shoot” him even harder.  Ji Yong would never, ever try to kill Teddy.  No matter what the causes are.

    “Ji Yong!” Seung Hyun yells as he and Young Bae run in the direction of the two men, and the younger two search for Jun Hyung.  The four men are lucky that they figured out another way to track Ji Yong or they wouldn’t have made it in time to see this scene.  “Don’t shoot!”

    Ji Yong doesn’t look at Seung Hyun.  “I’m not going to shoot you,” he whispers, just enough for Teddy to hear.  “Just...act like I did, araseo?”

    Teddy doesn’t nod his head, but he understands what the plan is and closes his eyes, waiting for Ji Yong to “shoot” him.  Ji Yong sighs as he aims at Teddy’s shoulder, pulling the trigger twice as Teddy falls to the ground, pretending to be hurt by the shot.


next chapter will be short and the last ... i made up the part about the internet and Young Bae XD