02 | Tell Me

Find Me

“He won’t answer his goddamn phone!” Seung Hyun yells, his hands gripping his brown hair as he tries to figure out what the hell is going on.  Even though Seung Hyun wants to be the calmest person here, it isn’t working out so well for him.  Ji Yong wouldn’t just hang up on Seung Hyun if he were worrying about his missing girlfriend.  Unless...unless something happened when he heard the phone being dropped onto the floor and disconnected.

    “Hyung,” Daesung starts, trying to calm down his frustrated hyung.  In the inside, though, Daesung is freaking out about the whole situation, he is trying to be calm even though it’s much harder than he thought it would be.  Soyeon is like his little sister and it angers him to know that something happened to her.  “Don’t stress over this or it’ll make things worse.”

    “Yeah, hyung,” Young Bae agrees as he plops down onto the couch, rubbing his temple with his fingers.  “You shouldn’t be stressing over this.  We should be figuring out where Ji is since he isn’t home and isn’t answering his phone.”

    Seung Hyun nods his head slowly, agreeing with the two younger males.  It wouldn’t be right to stress over the situation because it’ll make matters worse.  “Alright,” he announces before he sits down in the chair in front of Young Bae.  “Where do you think he would be right now?  He didn’t say anything about leaving.”

    The three men stay quiet for a while, thinking about where Ji Yong would be and why he won’t answer his phone, when the front door opens with Seungri running inside.  “Hyungs!” he exclaims, panting.  “I think...I know where Ji Yong is!”

    All three of their heads shoot up to look towards the maknae who rushes over to them, setting his laptop on the coffee table, opening it and showing them a weird looking map of Seoul.  There are two red dots and one of the red dots keeps moving and moving, not stopping at all.

    “What is this?” Daesung asks Seungri, confused that Seungri brought this weird-looking map-thing to them.

    “This thing, is a tracking device,” he answers Daesung’s question as if it’s the most obvious thing in the world.  “You see the red dot that keeps moving?” they all nod their heads, waiting for Seungri to continue.  “That’s hyung’s car, and the red dot that’s keeping still is...something I don’t know.  So basically, Ji Yong is driving towards something in downtown Seoul.”

    A small grin spreads across Seung Hyun’s lips.  “Wow, you’re really smart.”

    Seungri frowns and Daesung laughs lightly.  “Yah, what do you take me for?”

    “Wait,” Young Bae speaks up.  “Why do you have this anyway?”

    Seungri’s cheeks turn red.  “Oh...uh, you remember when hyung was going on a date with noona?  And he told you guys that some idiot ruined it?” they all nod their heads, eager to see what Seungri is going at.  He scratches his head embarrassedly.  “That idiot was...me.”

    Young Bae smacks Seungri’s head.  “Idiot,” he mutters, shaking his head before he turns his attention back to the other two.  “We should get going if we want to find Ji Yong before he does something that he’ll regret.”

    “Why do you say that, hyung?” Daesung asks Young Bae as he stands up and fixes the belt that has two guns attached to it.  When Seung Hyun called him to say that Soyeon is missing, he had to come prepared incase something bad will happen.

    “Isn’t it obvious?” Young Bae asks everyone and they all shake their heads.  “He most likely went to go find Soyeon.  I think that’s why he hung up on hyung.”


“What do you want?” Soyeon finally asks Jun Hyung the question she’s been wanting to ask him ever since he came to the door of her apartment, pulling her out and threatening her that if she screamed he would kill her.

    He sighs dramatically, turning his head to her for a second before he returns his attention to the empty and dark road.  “You,” he simply states, his lips, and she wrinkles her nose, annoyed that she’s in the same car with this guy.  “Oh, and I also want to make hyung suffer since he deserves it,” he adds quickly, an annoying smirk plastered on Jun Hyung’s lips as he thinks of his mastermind plan.

    “You’re sick, you know that?” Soyeon tells him, disgusted that he would even say that.  She wants to go off on him, but then she changes her mind as a thought comes to her mind.  “What did Ji Yong do to you to make you so upset?”

    Jun Hyung grips the steering wheel tightly as he remembers the event.  Sure, some of it was his fault, but he still blames Ji Yong entirely for the death of his own girlfriend.  Ji Yong could’ve saved her, but he didn’t.  He let her die, and Jun Hyung will always blame Ji Yong for it.  “Do you really want to know, princess?” Jun Hyung asks her sternly and she nods her head slowly.  She wants to know why Jun Hyung is going through all this mess just to hurt Ji Yong.  She wants to know why he has to use her to hurt Ji Yong.  And most of all, she wants to know why he keeps calling her “princess” when he obviously knows her name.

    “Yes, I do,” Soyeon adds to her nod.

    Jun Hyung purses his lips into a thin line before he starts the story.  “Did you know that Ji Yong and I used to be friends in high school?” he asks her and she shakes his head. “Well, we were even though I was two grade lower than him.  We knew each other since we lived in the same neighborhood.  Him and I...we were like brothers.  He treated me as if I were his little brother and that was something I really enjoyed.

    “Our friendship was something you couldn’t really break unless something ty happened...and―of course―something ty did happen,” he pauses for a second before he looks over at Soyeon who is staring at him, waiting for him to start again.  “It happened when Ji Yong was still in that gang with his group.  What happened to Hara―my girlfriend―wasn’t supposed to happen.  I was the one who should’ve gotten shot...but instead, she did.  She had gotten shot three times while trying to save me from the bullets that were flying around from the fight that was happening.  Ji Yong could’ve stopped Seung Hyun from shooting...but he didn’t.  He let her ing die right in front of my eyes!  Do you know how much that hurts?”

    Soyeon bites her bottom lip as she tries to not let the tears fall.  She remembers when she overheard Ji Yong talking about an incident that happened and how much he regretted what the outcome was.  “I-I’m sorry,” she mumbles, not knowing the real reason why she’s saying sorry.

    Jun Hyung’s cold and annoying demeanor comes back and he just shrugs his shoulders as she feels the car stopping in front of a storage house.  “Get out,” he tells her and for once, she does what he says without putting up a fight.

    Jun Hyung steps out of the drivers side before he grabs Soyeon’s arm and pulls her towards one of the empty storage’s.  He releases Soyeon before he pulls the handle all the way up, letting both of them step inside the storage.  Inside, there’s nothing in the room besides a chair and a rope.  Soyeon gasps and Jun Hyung laughs.

    “Welcome to your new home for a few hours,” he tells her before he starts to push her towards the chair.

    “Yah!” she yells, struggling to get out of Jun Hyung’s grip on her shoulders.  There is no way in Hell that she’s going to be tied to a chair!  “Let go of me you ing bastard!”

    “Shut up!” he yells, and with one hard push, Soyeon’s bottom is on the cold wooden chair.  Tears feel up her eyes as she stops struggling when Jun Hyung starts to wrap the rope around her tightly.  Once he has the rope nice and tight around her lower arms, he steps back, satisfied with his work.  “Just hope that your boyfriend hurries up or you’ll be dead,” he sings as he backs away from the storage room, pulling the handle down as he leaves, the whole room turning pitch black.

    Now she knows why Ji Yong hates Jun Hyung.


I feel bad about making Jun Hyung (he's one of my biases too) the bad guy ... but he's a Joker, so yeah :/

but I'm in the process of writing a one-shot about him and he's not the bad guy!  NOW YOU GUYS CAN'T HATE ME ANYMORE!!