03 | Follow Me

Find Me

“The ocean looks so nice from here,” Jun Hyung says nonchalantly into the phone as Ji Yong balls up his fist, ready to punch anything in his sight.  “I bet Soyeon would love to see this view,” Jun Hyung smirks as he continues to aggravate his hyung.  Aggravating people is one of Jun Hyung’s favorite things to do―besides hurting people, that is.  “With me.”

    That’s the last straw.  “You son of a ,” Ji Yong whispers menacingly, instead of yelling into the phone like he wants to.  He doesn’t want to waste his breath by yelling at Jun Hyung.  “If you ing touch her, I swear I will kill you.”

    “Oh, really?” Jun Hyung his head to the side as he starts to walk along the edge of the dark blue ocean.  “I’d like to see you try, hyung,” he responds as he glares out to the open sea, glaring at nothing in particular.  “Are you going to let me die like how you let Hara die?  Or will you kill me instead of letting one of those bastards do the job?”

    Ji Yong frowns, trying to think of why Jun Hyung would bring up the subject about Hara.  What happened with her...he does regret it entirely, but that situation has been far away from his mind for a long time.  And plus, that whole thing happened five years ago―back when Ji Yong was a senior in high school.  Jun Hyung should just let go of what happened and move on, just like Ji Yong has.  Dwelling on the past isn’t really healthy either.

    “You’re still upset about that?” Ji Yong asks slowly, not wanting Jun Hyung to explode and do something that he’ll regret.  “That...that was a long time ago...and I regret what happened, but you should really move on.”

    Jun Hyung breathes in through his nose as he grips the phone tightly in his hand.  He’s tried to forget about the whole situation...but whenever he does, it always comes back and bites him in the ―making him feel slightly responsible for what happened.  No wonder he’s such a bad man.  Maybe if he died instead of Hara, none of this would be happening right now and everyone would be going on with their lives.  But no.  His stupid conscience keeps telling him what to do and Jun Hyung can’t help but do what his conscience says.  “Meet me at Eurwangni Beach,” Jun Hyung’s voice is barely above a whisper before he ends the call, leaving Ji Yong slightly dumbfounded as he slowly walks back to his car, starting the long drive to the beach.


Seung Hyun stops the car as he and Seungri both jump out of his Mercedes, heading towards the place where the non-moving “red dot” is supposed to be.  Daesung and Young Bae stop their cars as well before they follow the two other males, wondering what the hell that red dot is and why it isn’t moving.

    “Why are we at a park?” Daesung asks after he reaches the three other males, confused as to why they’re all standing and looking around at their surroundings.  What would be at a park?  Daesung is pretty sure that Ji Yong hasn't been to a park in a while, so why did they end up here all of a sudden?

    They all shrug their shoulders before Seungri looks back at his laptop with a focused expression on his face as he tries to locate where the “red dot” should be.  “This...this is weird,” he mumbles to himself as he looks down next to his foot where there is a white, touch-screen phone on the ground.  Doesn’t hyung have a phone exactly like this?  Seungri purses his lips as he bends down and touches the on button of the phone when his eyes widen, almost bulging out of his eye-sockets.  “Hyungs!”

    The other three males turn around and jog over to where Seungri is bent down examining the piece of device on the grass.  “What?” Young Bae asks as he squats down next to Seungri.  Young Bae takes one look at the phone and he gasps slightly as his eyes focus closely on the wallpaper.  “Isn’t that...Soyeon?”

    Seung Hyun, who was being quiet the whole time as he looked at the phone with a cold expression on his face, nods his head.  “Only Ji has her as his wallpaper,” he speaks, mostly to himself as all the clues finally come together.  “This is his phone, isn’t it?”

    “Yeah...it is,” Daesung answers as he runs his hands over his face in annoyance as he thinks of why Ji Yong’s phone would be abandoned in a park.  “I remember he showed me that picture of her a few weeks ago."

    “This explains why he isn’t answering his phone,” Seung Hyun adds before he stands up straight, cracking his knuckles.  “We need to follow the other red dot so we can find Ji and Soyeon as soon as we can.”

    The other three men nod their heads before they all stand up, brushing off the non-existing dirt on their pants, and head towards their cars.  All four men have the same question in their heads as they all step inside their cars, getting ready to go:   what the hell is happening?


Ji Yong stops his car as he sees a familiar figure leaning against a sleek, black Maserati.  Jun Hyung...but no Soyeon.  Ji Yong’s eyes go dark as he pulls the gun from under the steering wheel and puts it in his back pocket, his black v-neck covering the gun as he steps out of his Bentley and towards Jun Hyung.

    “Where is she?” he asks, not wanting to hear anything but the sound of his girlfriend’s sweet voice.

    “Relax,” Jun Hyung tells him lazily.  “She’s fine.  Now get in the car,” he nods his head towards Ji Yong’s Bentley, pulling out his gun from the belt pocket of his jeans.  Just like Ji Yong, Jun Hyung wanted to come prepared too.  Just in case something would happen.  “Or it won’t be a pretty sight.”

    Ji Yong sighs as he follows Jun Hyung towards his Bentley.  Before Jun Hyung let's Ji Yong get inside his car, though, he heads over to the trunk, opening the latch before his hand touches something square and black.  Jun Hyung pulls it out before throwing it on the ground, stepping on the square-thing as it turns into nothing but a bunch of small pieces.  Ji Yong frowns.  He doesn’t even know what that thing was, but apparently Jun Hyung knew very well.

    “Every gang member had a tracking device somewhere in their car,” Jun Hyung says as he leads Ji Yong back to the drivers side of the white Bentley.  “Get in; you’re driving.”

    I never had a tracking device in my car.  Following Jun Hyung’s rules (even though he doesn’t want to), Ji Yong sits in the drivers side of his car, waiting for Jun Hyung to get in.  “Where are we going?” Ji Yong asks in a blank tone.  Being ordered around―and by someone younger than him―is something that he really isn’t used to.  He wonders if this is how the others feel whenever he orders them around to do things.

    “Where’s your gun?” Jun Hyung ignores Ji Yong completely, not really caring about him at the moment.

    Ji Yong sighs before he reaches in his back pocket and hands Jun Hyung the gun that he rarely uses anymore.  Now how is he supposed to defend himself if Jun Hyung decides to use his gun on him?

    “Start driving.  I’ll tell you where to go.”

    Nodding his head slightly, Ji Yong starts his car, going in the direction of where Jun Hyung told him to start driving.  Ji Yong’s thoughts aren’t on where he’s driving, they’re on Soyeon.  He doesn’t know where she is anymore since she obviously isn’t with Jun Hyung.  There isn’t any other place―or person―that comes to his mind, and it worries him.  What if...what if that bastard did something to her?  If he did do something, Ji Yong doesn’t know what he’ll do.


“The hell?” Seungri frowns as he tries pressing random buttons on his laptop to get Ji Yong’s car (the red dot) to come back since it disappeared out of nowhere.  Seungri’s eyes widen a tiny bit as realization comes to mind.  “Oh no...”

    Seung Hyun looks over quickly at the maknae, wondering why the kid is talking to himself again.  “What?”

    Seungri looks up at his hyung with wide eyes.  “Someone broke the tracking device,” he starts.  “I...I don’t know where hyung is anymore.”