Unnoticed

Unbreakable

I. Unnoticed

       There are three things Kang Sihyeon wants in life.

       To be unnoticed.

       To have a loving mate that will accept her into his pack.

       And, to finish the rest of high school with her mind still intact.

       Sihyeon’s birthday was tomorrow. May 15th. The Academy of Lullin started their school years in April, meaning the school year had just started. Sihyeon was excited that she may be able to meet her mate so early in the school year, so she wouldn’t be so lonely while eating lunch or when walking home.

       But, possibly meeting her mate had its pros and cons.

       The pros, of course, would be that she would meet her loving mate and be accepted into a pack other than the one her mother belonged to. She loved her mom, but the pack consisted of old single women. No offense, but Sihyeon didn’t want to end up old and single without ever even giving away her first kiss.

       The cons though, that was another story.

       What if her mate didn’t like her? What if her mate didn’t even attend the same academy as her? What if her mate was some rude jock?

       Multiple possibilities ran through her mind that it didn’t let her go to sleep that night.

***

       This day was like any other. Students roaming the halls. Mates making out with each other like the world was ending tomorrow. And last and least on Sihyeon’s list, the Elites, strutting down the halls like they owned the place.

       No, they weren’t rich or anything, well, some of them were, but they were popular. They had given themselves a name. The most popular of all?

       Kim Joonmyun.

       The youngest alpha in all of werewolf history. Alphas are born, not made, but many are not able to find a beta until the age of 23, so it was shocking to many when Joonmyun found his beta, Chanyeol, at the age of 15. And from then on, he began building his pack.

       Sihyeon seemed to be one with the wall with how hard she pressed her back up against it. People made way for Joonmyun’s pack and his girlfriend to pass through the hall. Sihyeon personally disliked them while everyone else idolized them, save a few others.

       Though Sihyeon disliked much of the elites, there was one person that she was neutral with. Kim Joonmyun himself. It wasn’t because he was an alpha, because for goodness sakes, Sihyeon hated alphas, it was because of how he held himself. He didn’t act all high and mighty, but he seemed to have a royal upbringing. He was composed. He was kind. He was intelligent. He was everything opposite of what Sihyeon had expected from an alpha. But, there was just one thing wrong with him, other than being an alpha—Kim Joonmyun’s taste in women.

       Joonmyun’s girlfriend wasn’t exactly the saint you’d expect from the girlfriend of the Joonmyun.

       Park Suyun was loud, obnoxious, idiotic, rude, and a vampire. Everything Joonmyun was not.

       Sihyeon liked to think he was making up for what he lacked by dating the girl. Sometimes, Sihyeon wondered if he really even liked her with how he wouldn’t pay attention to her at times or even hold her hand. But still, what really ticked Sihyeon off was that he was dating someone. He didn’t save himself for his mate.

       Sihyeon felt sorry for whomever was the mate of Kim Joonmyun. She was just thankful that there would be no way at all that it would be her.


A/N:

A short chapter short chaptered story it will be.

- Nubci4