A Day in the Life of an Alpha and Luna in High School

Unbreakable

IX. A Day in the Life of an Alpha and Luna in High School

       Sihyeon made sure to distance herself from Joonmyun the moment they stepped foot onto campus, BUT Joonmyun had other plans.

       “Come on, let me introduce you to the pack!” Joonmyun grinned, linking his arm around Sihyeon’s.

       “W-What?” Sihyeon could barely mutter out before being dragged to the gymnasium.

       Just yesterday, Sihyeon was invisible to her peers, but now, everyone stared at her as though she had a second head.

       “They’re excited to meet you. I’ve been talking about you to them quite a bit.”

       Sihyeon’s face grew red.

       “I don’t appreciate being talked about to others,” she muttered in great dislike.

       “Oh, it’s alright! I only spoke well of you!”

       Sihyeon rolled her eyes—as though that statement made anything better.      

       “I need to get to class,” Sihyeon tried to pull her arm out from Joonmyun’s, but he was persistent.

       “Oh, don’t say that! I have the same classes as you. We don’t have a quiz or anything to study for. You’re just trying to avoid meeting the pack,” Joonmyun really didn’t know when to filter his words.

       Sihyeon groaned.

       “Yes, you’re right. I don’t want to meet them. Now, let me go, you prick,” Sihyeon hissed—on the verge of kicking Joonmyun for the heck of it.

       “And, here they are!” Joonmyun grinned gesturing at three males and two females.

       Sihyeon knew them. They didn’t have to introduce themselves. Heck, they were the royalty of the school. Of course, Siheyon knew them. She also knew that she shouldn’t get close to them. They were popular. She was not. It was a black and white situation. They would make fun of—

       “I can taste the dislike she has towards you, Alpha,” Seulgi, the scarier of the two girls smirked. “I like her.”

       “I can finally breathe now,” Sooyoung, stretched her arms. “Trying to get along with Suyun was a . Sihyeon seems like a cool girl.”

       Okay, maybe, being part of the pack wouldn’t be so bad.

***

       “Sehun, if you don’t shut up, I’ll tear up your game console again,” Seulgi hissed at Sehun as he complained about the B he got on his test.

       “Seulgi, what did I say about that attitude of yours?” Kyungsoo spoke as he sliced into his hamburger like they were at a five-star restaurant.

       If you told the Kang Sihyeon that she would be sitting in the middle of the lunch room beside the Kim Joonmyun and his pack at the beginning of the year, Sihyeon would have spit whatever was in onto your face.

       So, to say that Sihyeon was intimidated at the moment was an understatement. She kept her silence as she watched what she knew would be her new pack bicker amongst each other as though they were blood relatives. Sihyeon couldn’t help but feel scared, lonely, and most of all, left out. But, she kept to herself as she munched into her sandwich.

       Noticing her silence, Joonmyun scooted closer to his mate and gently elbowed her.

       “Excited about our date tonight?” he whispered into her ear, making shivers run down her back.

       “What date,” Sihyeon snapped.

       “Oh, I know you’re excited, love. No need to suppress it,” Joonmyun grinned and placed a quick kiss on her cheek.

       Sihyeon gasped. Their first unofficial kiss. She knew she was red in an instant. She didn’t know what to do or how to respond.

       “Please, Joonmyun. Do keep it in your pants,” Kyungsoo spoke rather refined as he took the lettuce left untouched on Sooyoung’s plate.

       “Miss Kang,” Chanyeol sat across from Sihyeon, giving her a very expectant look.

       Sihyeon gulped.

       Not giving him a reply, Sihyeon looked at Joonmyun as though he had the answers for everything. She wasn’t the most sociable person in the batch.

       “Chanyeol, you’re making her nervous,” Joonmyun unconsciously rubbed comforting circles onto Sihyeon’s back.

       If she wasn’t tongue tied at the moment, she would have hissed an insult at him, but all the muscles in her body loosened at his touch. Sihyeon loved and hated it. What if she was only falling for him because of the bond? Besides, who could love someone so quick?

       “I just wanted to ask you something rather important,” Chanyeol smiled.

       Sihyeon frowned.

       Oh no, was he trying to humiliate her in front of the entire cafeteria?

       “What,” Sihyeon tried to speak loudly, but it came out a whisper.

       “May I have your fries?”


A/N:

I know! It's been a while. I'm trying to get my mojo back! I've tutored more in the last two weeks than I have in a very long time. I'm also making a math ACT workbook, so I've been a bit busy. This was just a little filler chapter, I guess. It's not that good, but hopefully, I'll be able to bring you better chapters in the future!

- Nubci4