Christmas Surprise

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8. Christmas Surprise

 

It was December 23rd, Chaeyeon and Sakura were packing for their 3 nights 3 days vacation to Gangwan-do that Chaeyeon had planned out in secret for Sakura. They were going to go to Gangwan-do tonight and start vacationing the next day. The couple had finished packing and was walking to the elevator when Sakura decided to ask Chaeyeon how they were going to get there.

 

“So how are we getting there Babe?”

 

“It is a surprise,” Chaeyeon said as she grabs both hers and Sakura’s luggage then step out of the elevator with Sakura following her.

 

They walk out of the apartment, instead of heading to the bus stop or the train station, Chaeyeon walks to the parking lot. Sakura followed quietly. They walk a little bit more before Chaeyeon stops in front of a black Jeep. Sakura was confused about why they stop when Chaeyeon reached into her pocket and pulled out a set of keys unlocking the car in front of them. Sakura was both confused and shocked, sensing her girlfriend being confused Chaeyeon turn towards Sakura.

 

“I know you are probably confused and surprise but I rented this car for us to use for the duration of our vacation. I did not want to rely on public transportation and I wanted to just be with you wherever we go and not with strangers.” Chaeyeon said before she proceeds to put their luggage in the car.

 

Sakura just stood there and watch her girlfriend put their luggage in the car. So many thoughts were going through her head, all good thoughts. She was grateful that Chaeyeon had planned this all out, she loves her girlfriend so much. Without much thoughts, she walks to Chaeyeon and backhugs her.

 

“Thank you Jjaeyeon for planning all this for me. I do not know what we will be doing but I know it will be a great vacation.”

 

“You are very welcome Saku-chan. You have done so much for me and now I want to do something for you.” Chaeyeon said as she turns around to hug Sakura.

 

“Now let us go I know you are probably tired, rest and I will wake you up when we arrive at the hotel,” Chaeyeon said as she walks Sakura to the passenger seat and buckles her in.

 

Sakura just agrees and get comfortable. Chaeyeon got in the driver seat and started the engine. She was about to drive before Sakura reached out and help her hand then falling asleep, Chaeyeon did not mind and started to drive to Gangwan-do. When they arrive she tries to shake Sakura awake, but to no avail. She pulled up to the front, got out to check in and grab the keycard, she went back to the car unload the luggage onto the cart, which was taken by the bellboy to their room, she then  hand the keys to the valet, then she went to unbuckle Sakura and proceeds to carry her bridal style to their room. When she got their room, she places Sakura on the bed while she goes to unpack their luggage. When she was done she went to the bed and lay down next to Sakura. Sakura hugs her and she slowly fell asleep while hugging Sakura, thinking about their vacation to come.

 

 

 

 

The next morning Chaeyeon woke up first, she kisses Sakura on the forehead before heading to the bathroom to get ready for the day. She then came out of the bathroom, Sakura was still asleep so ordered some breakfast from room service. While waiting for the food, she got Sakura clothes ready when the doorbell rang. She went to open the door and the waiter brought the food to the table. After the waiter left Chaeyeon went to wake up Sakura.

 

“Saku-chan, wake up,” Chaeyeon said causing Sakura to stir awake.

 

“Jjaeyeon? When did we get here?”

 

“Last night, I could not wake you up so I carried you to our room.”

 

“Jjaeyeon you did not have to.”

 

“But I wanted to and it was late. Now hurry up get ready, I already have your clothes ready and ordered room service.”

 

“Ok, I will be quick,” Sakura said before she gave Chaeyeon a quick kiss and grab the clothes heading to the bathroom.

 

Chaeyeon smiles while walking to the table with their breakfast, today was their 2 month anniversary and Christmas Eve. She was looking forward to their day today. She was brought out of her thoughts when Sakura came out of the bathroom. She smiles as she patted the chair next to her. The couple ate their breakfast and call the waiter to come to get the dishes. After everything was settled, Chaeyeon grabs Sakura hands and started walking out the room heading to their car. Once situated in their car, Sakura turns to Chaeyeon.

 

“Babe! Happy anniversary!” Sakura said as she leans over to kiss Chaeyeon.

 

“Happy anniversary Saku-chan! I love you so much!” Chaeyeon said before she leans in to kiss Sakura again.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter