The Second Meeting

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2. The Second Meeting

 

A few days had passed since the bullying incident. Nothing much had happened other than Chaeyeon being yelled at by her mom, but other than that she had not met either Hyewon nor Minju. Work was normal for Chaeyeon, she felt more comfortable with her two bosses/seniors turned unnies, both Yena and Yuri were understanding if she had any shortcoming at work and they would often show her the family love that she needs. The couple would often tell Chaeyeon to stay the night with them doing things that family do and Chaeyeon would usually agree to it even though she knows that she will get in trouble with her parents but she would not tell her unnies that.  

 

 

 

 

Another day of work passed by and Chaeyeon stayed the night at her unnies’ house again tonight. Yuri made some kimchi fried rice for dinner tonight, the three were sitting around the dining table when Yuri suddenly spoke.

 

“Chaeyeon…”

 

“Yes, unnie.”

 

“Have Hyewon and Minju been bothering you lately?”

 

“No Yuri unnie, the last time they bothered me was a few weeks ago when I told you unnies about what has been going on.”

 

“Ok that is good, hopefully, they would not bother you for some time. Do tell us if they bother you ok?”

 

“I will unnies!” Chaeyeon said while giving her unnies a sincere smile.

 

After dinner, the girls cleaned up and watched movies in the living room before calling it a night. The next day the girls had a simple breakfast before going down to the bookcafe to start preparing for opening. Chaeyeon was preparing for opening happily until she received a phone call… from her mother. Taking a deep breath Chaeyeon answered the phone.

“Hello, Mom.”

 

“Where were you last night!”

 

“Um, I was at my friends’ house.”

 

“Friends! You have friends! Hahaha, do not make me laugh! Who wants to be friends with you!” Chaeyeon felt a pinch of hurt from hearing what her mother told her.

 

“But mom they are different. They love me for what I am.”

 

“Whatever! You better get your home tonight and no more or do not ever step foot into my house understand!”

 

“I understand Mother.”

 

Chaeyeon hanged up the phone feeling sad, she went back to prepare for the opening. Yuri felt the change in Chaeyeon mood and decided to ask her about it.

 

“Chaeyeon.”

 

“Yes, unnie.”

 

“What is wrong? You were in a good mood earlier.”

 

Not wanting to keep anything from her unnies anymore, Chaeyeon decides to tell them the truth.

 

“Um, I have kind of been keeping something from you unnies.”

 

“What is it?” Yuri asked and she and Yena walked over to Chaeyeon.

 

“Um, you see my mom just called. Um every time I spend the night with you unnies, I do not tell her because she makes a huge deal out of it. But um she just told me that I better be home tonight and to not stay out anymore or else she will kick me out. She also said that no one would want to be friends with me, but I told her you guys were different but she just laughed at me.”

 

“Chaeyeon! Why have you not been telling us all of this! And you are right we are not like other people we are your unnies.” Yuri said as she hugs Chaeyeon.

 

“Yuri is right Chaeyeon. We are here for you, you can move in with us if your mom kicks you out. I can not believe a mother would do that to her own child.” Yena said as she joins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter