Getting to Know Each Other

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3. Getting to Know Each Other

 

Chaeyeon shift just ended, she was about to leave to go home when Yena and Yuri stopped her.

 

“Chaeyeon, wait!” the two girls said as they run over to their little sister.

 

“Yes unnies,” Chaeyeon said as she turns to look.

 

“Here it is not much but it should help with your date tomorrow,” Yuri said as she hands some money to Chaeyeon.

 

“Yuri unnie, you do not have to do that,” Chaeyeon as she attempts to give the money back.

 

“No Chaeyeon take it, this is the least us unnies can do for our baby sister,” Yena said as she pushes the money back to Chaeyeon.

 

“Yes let us pitch in for your date and if you do not have plans yet, maybe take her to the mall or arcade to hang out and then dinner?” Yuri said.

 

“Thank you unnies! I actually did not have anything planned yet but now I do, thanks again unnies you guys are the best sisters a girl can ask for!” Chaeyeon said as she goes to hugs the couple.

 

“Ok Ok, I know we are awesome. Just kidding now hurry home before you get in trouble with your mother and do not forget to call us if you need help with anything.” Yena said as the couple gives Chaeyeon one last hug before the girl left.

 

As Chaeyeon walks home, she calls Sakura asking her if can meet at 10 o’clock tomorrow and they agree to meet at IZ Mall by the main entrance. Feeling happy about her date with Sakura tomorrow, she continues her walk home. When Chaeyeon got home all her happy feeling disappears when her mother starts beating her for no apparent reasons. Getting used to it already, she just let her mother finish and then walks up to her room preparing for bed and getting her outfit ready for tomorrow’s date while telling herself just to hang on for a while longer and she free.

 

 

 

 

It is currently 9:50 as Chaeyeon waits outside the mall’s main entrance for Sakura to come. She did not have to wait long before she spotted a certain girl running to her from a distance. Chaeyeon smiles as she waves at the girl running to her.

 

“Hi, Sakura!” Chaeyeon said as she waves.

 

“Hi, Jjaeyeon! Did I keep you waiting for a long time?”

 

“No, I just got here not too long ago and thank you for agreeing to go on this um… date,” Chaeyeon said hesitantly.

 

“Oh ok and I do not mind at all, I will be in your care for today’s date!” Sakura replied back enthusiastically.

 

“Ok, for starters let us introduce ourselves again as we did not meet in the best of circumstances,” Chaeyeon said before reaching out her hand.

 

“Hi I am Lee Chaeyeon and I want to get to know you more.”

 

“Hi Jjaeyeon, my name is Miyawaki Sakura and I want to know more about you too,” Sakura said as she shakes Chaeyeon’s outstretched hand.

 

“Nice to meet you too Sakura. Um, can I call you Saku-chan since you call me Jjaeyeon when it is Chaeyeon?” Chaeyeon asked.

 

“Oh I am sorry it is hard to pronounce your name, but thank you for letting me call you Jjaeyeon and yes you can call me Saku-chan,” Sakura said as she shakes her head and smiles at Chaeyeon.

 

“Ok shall we start our date,” Chaeyeon said as she nods toward the doors.

 

“Yes let us go,” Sakura said as she takes Chaeyeon’s hand, pulling the both them inside.

 

Although initially feeling flustered with Sakura bold skinship, Chaeyeon starts to loosen up as they start browsing through the shops. As they start feeling comfortable with each other, Chaeyeon decides to start asking questions to get to know one another more.

 

“Um, how old are you Saku-chan?”

 

“I am 22 years old this year. How about you Jjaeyeon?”

“I am 20 years old. Um, are you in school or do you work? You do not have to answer if you do not want to obviously.”

 

“It is ok Jjaeyeon, I want you to know more about and I want to know more ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter