Preparations

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7. Preparations

 

It had been a little over a month since Chaeyeon became Sakura’s girlfriend and she moved in with Sakura. They had no problem living together, having adjusted according to what Sakura suggested a month ago. They study together on Fridays. On Saturdays, Sakura would play her games, more so when there is a tournament coming up while Chaeyeon would practice her dancing. Whenever Chaeyeon did not want to practice, she would play Dance Revolution or Mario Kart with Sakura, which Sakura likes. Chaeyeon still works at the bookcafe, although Sakura told her she can provide for them both with her earnings as a pro gamer and Sakura told her she did not have to pay rent, Chaeyeon refuses to quit because she wants to earn money for the both of them too.

 

They just had their one month anniversary a few days ago. Even though it was a Monday, the couple decided to have a study date at home with homemade Italian food for dinner followed by movie night and then snuggling in bed. Yena and Yuri had given Chaeyeon Friday off so that she and Sakura could have a date for their anniversary.

 

The couple agreed to go to the amusement park. They rode all the rides, from the merry-go-round to the rollercoaster to the spinning teacup to the 360 turning coaster. They rode everything and as a finale, they are now sitting in the Ferris wheel admiring the night sky while cuddling close to one another. Chaeyeon was admiring the night sky when suddenly a flash went off, she turns around to see Sakura smiling at while showing her the photo she had taken. The photo Sakura had taken was so beautiful that Chaeyeon doubts it was actually her. She looks back at Sakura, who was currently looking out the window.

 

‘I love you so much Saku-chan. I do not think I can live without. Let us be together forever.’ Chaeyeon said in her head as she realizes that she could not live without Sakura.

 

 

 

 

It was beginning to feel like winter with the snow falling outside the bookcafe when Chaeyeon ask Yena and Yuri if she could talk to them. She had made her decision after the amusement park date and she wanted her unnies to be the first one to know and tell them about her plan.

 

“Are you sure Chaeyeon?” Yuri asked while Chaeyeon nods her head.

 

“Chaeyeon this is marriage we are talking about. You guys have only been together for like a month,” Yena said while looking at Chaeyeon.

 

“I know unnie but Sakura had done so much for me. Hyewon and Minju do not bully me anymore because of her. She loves me so much and I love her too. And she understands me, she is patient when I can not hearing anything or catch on to the conversation. She is important to me and she is my home.”

 

“Wow Chaeyeon, you are serious about this,” Yena said while Yuri nods her head in agreement.

 

“So how are you planning to propose to her?” Yuri asked.

 

“I am going to rent a car and take her on a short vacation with me for our two months anniversary, I will ask her then,” Chaeyeon said as her unnies listens intently, nodding their heads to her plans.

 

“What about the ring?” Yuri asked, which causes Chaeyeon to smile.

 

“I already have a design drawn out,” Chaeyeon said before she went to grab her notebook o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter