Adjustments

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6. Adjustments

 

It was morning when Chaeyeon’s phone alarm woke her up. She stretches as she reaches over to hug Sakura only for her not to be there. Chaeyeon started panicking, she thought Sakura might have left her. Chaeyeon started crying.

 

“Saku-chan…” Chaeyeon said in between her sobs.

 

The door opened revealing Sakura walking in with a tray of food and a smile on her face which was quickly replaced with a worried look, as she put the tray on the nightstand, on her side of the bed. She then gets on the bed and pulls Chaeyeon into her embrace, while Chaeyeon hugs her back tightly.

 

“Babe, what is wrong? Why are you crying?” Sakura asked why she tries to calm her girlfriend.

 

“I.I.I thought you left me… I thought you left me Saku-chan…” Chaeyeon said as she cries into her girlfriend’s shoulders.

 

“Aww Babe, look at me,” Sakura said before cupping Chaeyeon’s cheek,

 

“I said I would never leave you right? I meant every word of it. I am sorry Babe, I just went to make you some breakfast.” Sakura said as she pointed to the tray of food on her nightstand. She was caught off guard when Chaeyeon suddenly squeezed her tight.

 

“I am sorry I doubted you Saku-chan, it would not happen again. I promise.” Chaeyeon said before pulling away to kiss Sakura on the lips. Although initially shocked, Sakura smiles as she kissed back.

 

“Alright, Babe I believe you. Now, let us eat breakfast and then we can prepare for school. Ok?”

 

“Ok thank you Saku-chan,” Chaeyeon said before they start eating their breakfast.

 

After breakfast, Chaeyeon convinced Sakura to let her do the dishes while Sakura uses the bathroom first to prepare for school. As she finishes washing the dishes, she went to their bedroom and set on the bed. She looks around taking in every aspect of Sakura bedroom more clearly. There was a queen size bed in the middle of the room with a desk in the corner, two nightstands on either side of the bed, and a decent size closet on one side of the room. She was absorbed in her thoughts that she did not hear Sakura walk out of the bathroom and calling her to go get ready. She was pulled out of her thoughts when Sakura sat on the bed and backhug her.

 

“Babe, what are you thinking about? I have been calling you for the last few minutes.”

 

“Oh sorry I was just thinking about something,” Chaeyeon said as she held Sakura’s arm that was wrapped around her waist.

 

“What about Babe?”

 

“About how lucky I am to have you in my life,” Chaeyeon said before turning around facing Sakura.

 

“And I am lucky to have you in my life,” Sakura said before kissing Chaeyeon on the forehead,

 

“Now go get ready I will wait for you in the living room ok?” Chaeyeon nodded her head before grabbing her uniform and heading toward the bathroom.

 

While Chaeyeon was in the bathroom getting ready, Sakura grabs hers and Chaeyeon’s backpacks then went to the living room. She places the backpacks on the couch then went over to her gaming center. She opens the cabinet and takes out her safety box, getting the spare keys inside. She smiles as she looks at the key, she still could not believe that Chaeyeon and her are dating and living together. She walks to the kitchen making note of things to get from the store later. She was brought out of her thoughts when she heard Chaeyeon walk out of the bedroom, she turns around smiling at her girlfriend.

 

“Let us go Babe or we will be late for class,” Sakura said as she grabs both of their backpacks before she walks over to Chaeyeon and grabs her hand, intertwining them in the process.

 

They walked out of the apartment, Sakura locks the door before turning to Chaeyeon. They got on the elevator, there was a comfortable silence between before Sakura broke the silence.

 

“Um Babe, should we tell the girls about us? We do not have to if you are not ready to.”

 

“Saku-chan…” Chaeyeon said as she squeezes Sakura’s hand,

 

“I want to, they deserve to know, especially Yena and Yuri unnie. They treat me as their little sister, they are my family too.”

 

“Ok Babe, let us tell them when we get to school later ok. Oh! I almost forgot.” Sakura said as she grabs the spare key out her pocket.

 

“Here this is the spare key to my apartment, it is yours now.”

 

“Thank you Saku-chan!” Chaeyeon said as she takes the key, putting it in her pocket then leaning into peck Sakura on the lips.

 

They walk hand-in-hand to school. Sakura walks Chaeyeon to her class, where they were met with a worrying Yena and Yuri outside the classroom.

 

“Ya! Where were you this morning? Your parent said she left home.” Yena asked as she hugs Chaeyeon.

 

“Sorry, Yena unnie, Yuri unnie, um I did no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter