The Confrontation

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5. The Confrontation

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon continuing hugging each other, before Sakura pulled away a little. Chaeyeon looks at Sakura with a ‘what is wrong’ look, Sakura smile before putting her hand on Chaeyeon’s cheek slowly caressing it.

 

“I just feel lucky to have you as my girlfriend Jjaeyeon. I love you so much!” Sakura said as she stills caresses Chaeyeon’s cheek.

 

“No Saku-chan I am the lucky one. You change my life and I love you so much. Thank you for coming into my life Saku-chan.” Chaeyeon before lending in to kiss Sakura. Although taken aback at first, she smiles as she responds back to Chaeyeon kiss. They continuing kissing until they pull away to breathe.

 

“Come on, let us look around some more,” Sakura said as she pulls Chaeyeon to go look around Namsan Tower. The couple walks around looking at some locks, enjoying the night view, taking pictures with some attractions until Chaeyeon came to a stop.

 

“Saku-chan~ I am hungy~ can we go get something to eat?” Chaeyeon said while pouting cutely.

 

“Oh, you are so cute, Babe! Where do you want to eat?” Sakura said while she gently squeezes Chaeyeon’s cheek.

 

“Babe?”

 

“Uh… um… well since we are dating now, I wanted to use a nickname for you… If you do not like it I will not call you that.” Sakura said nervously before Chaeyeon pecks her on the lips.

 

“Saku-chan, it is ok I like it. I was just shocked because it was so unexpected.” Chaeyeon said as they begin walking down from Namsan Tower hand intertwine.

 

“You never said where you wanted to go Babe,” Sakura said as they begin walking the streets with no destination in mind.

 

“Hmm how about some ttoekbokki?” Chaeyeon asked while pointing to a nearby ttoekbokki stand.

 

“Ok, Babe but it has to be mild ttoekbokki because we can not eat spicy food.”

 

“Of course Saku-chan, we do have similar taste,” Chaeyeon said before sitting down and ordering their food.

 

When the food came, they ate the ttoekbokki and talk some more. After they finished eating they went to a cafe that was still opened. They ordered some green tea latte and a slice of chocolate cake before taking a seat at an empty table in the back. They enjoyed their time together drinking their latte, eating their cake, until Sakura looked at her watch.

 

“Babe, it is almost midnight we should go home, we still have school tomorrow. Come on I will drop you off.” Sakura said holding her hand out for Chaeyeon to grab.

 

They got on a bus and sat in the back again. Chaeyeon laid her head on Sakura’s shoulder while she looks at their intertwined hands, admiring how their hands fit with each other. It was not long till they got to their stop, they got off and proceed to walk to Chaeyeon’s house. When they reached Chaeyeon’s house, Sakura pulled Chaeyeon into her embrace before pulling away give her a sweet kiss.

 

“Goodnight Babe. Dream of me. I will see you tomorrow.” Sakura said before leaning in to kiss Chaeyeon one last time before turning around and walking home. She would turn around every now and then throwing hearts and kisses to Chaeyeon until she was out of sight.

 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon smiles at her girlfriend antics. She walks into her replaying the moment the Sakura confessed to her, she still could not believe that they are dating now. She was smiling to herself when a slap across her face snap her back to reality. There in front of her, she saw her parents fuming with anger.

 

“M.m.m.mom D.d.d.dad sorry I am late. I promise it would not happen again.” Chaeyeon said as she bows to her parents. She thought that was it so she turns to walk to her room when her mom grabs her arm turning her around to slap her again.

 

“Who was that girl earlier! And why are you kissing her! I did not raise you like that!” Chaeyeon mom yelled before grabbing her hair and pulling her into the living room. Because Chaeyeon could not take it anymore, she told her parents the truth.

 

“That was Sakura, she is my best friend. And I was kissing her because she is my girlfriend.”

 

“Shut it! Break up with her now! We will not have a lesbian daughter!” Chaeyeon dad said before he slaps her.

 

“No! I will not break up with her! She is someone special to me!”

 

“Oh, now you want to talk back missy!” Chaeyeon mom said slapping her once causing the corner of her lips to bleed.

 

“Break up with her now or else!” Chaeyeon dad said.

 

“Or else what! You guys do not even provide for me! Everything I have I bought with my own money! You guys do not even love me! Why!” Chaeyeon screamed.

 

“Why?! Because you are a shame to our family! You were born with a disability! And we do provide for you! We feed you and provide for your medical necessities!” Chaeyeon mom said, causing Chaeyeon to scoff.

 

“Do not make me laugh. You barely feed me and I paid for most of my medical needs! A shame? Well hate to break it to you, Sakura loves me for me. She is not ashamed to be with me!” Chaeyeon said before her dad slaps her hard once more.

 

“Break up with her! I am not going to repeat myself anymore!” Chaeyeon dad said.

 

“No,” Chaeyeon said looking her parents in the eyes before continuing,

 

“What are you going to do about it?”

 

“Get out! From today forward you will longer be our daughter! I will not have a lesbian as a daughter! What more shame would that bring to our family!” Chaeyeon mom said after slapping her again. Chaeyeon looks at her parent and smiles, confusing her parents.

 

“You what I was planning to leave this house after I graduate, but now I get to leave sooner. Thank you for disowning me Mom and Dad, oh wait I mean Mr. and Mrs. Lee.” Chaeyeon said as she goes upstairs to her room packing everything she had into a suitcase and duffel bag, that she had prepared for after graduation, before wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter