I think she is different.

My Favourite Person ❤👫
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did he just kiss me? Eunjung, what is going on? Husband,wife? Those are crazy thing that happen to me. Eunjung keep thinking in the class.

"Hi, wife." Kai talk so loud and everyone look at them.

"Yahhh. Please don't call me that in class. It's digusting." Eunjung angry.

"Yaderra. From today Eunjung is my wife. Don't anyone bother her." Kai said again.

"Follow me." Eunjung drag him out.

"I can't focus on my study if you keep do this to me. Please, please leave me alone." Eunjung said.

"I just said you are my wife. I know you like me alot. Although you are ugly but i will tried my best to love you." Kai smile.

"leave me alone!" Eunjung about to go but Kai suddenly grab her hand and make her body close to him.

"Well, You look so pretty when you are angry. Let's watch movie after class." Kai smile.

"I don't want." Eunjung said.

"If you don't want then, i will never let you go." He threatening her.

"Arasso." Eunjung had to agree.

"Great." He smile.

                    ***********************

"Kai, until when will you stop playing with Eunjung's heart? You don't really like her but you like to . She look so stress just now." Sehun said.

"Well, until she really fall for me. It's easy to make girls fall for me but in her case was so difficult. Well, i have a date. Bye." Kai left them.

"Sehun, you never take part before this about his girlfriends. Now, when that girl is Eunjung,you look so worried. Do you like her?" Chanyeol ask.

"Ani. But, Eunjung was innocent. She might be so hurt." Sehun said.

While Eunjung and Kai.

"What movie will we watch?" Eunjung ask.

" movie." Kai smile.

"I am going home." Eunjung said.

"We watch that movie. 'Train To Busan'. Kaja." He drag Eunjung inside.

Eunjung was crying for the ending.Kai looked at her. It was from different sides. He suddey wipes her tears.

After movie, they going for eat.

"Are you that hungry? Eat slowly."Kai said.

"You know when i watch sad movie or when i sad, i become so hungry. You should eat too. You are paying right? Can i order muffin?" Eunjung talk while eating until the food come out from .

"Eat slowly. I will pay. You can order anything you want." He suddenly wipes Eunjung's lips that full of food with tissue. That time,their eyes meet and Eunjung's heart beat so fast.

"Haaa. I can do it myself." Eunjung smile awkward.

After eat they walk to home. They don't talk anything while walking.

"We are arrived. That's my house. Khamsahamida." Eunjung smile widely.

"Okay. As usual, i will wait for you at subway station. Call me before sleep." He smile.

"Arasso. Go home." Eunjung smile.

 

Next day..

"Weird. She was so late today. What time,she comeback last night?" Jong Suk ask his wife.

"I think after we sleep. You should wake her up. I will prepared breakfast." Hye Sun said.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter