I Lost Everything!!!

My Favourite Person ❤👫
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8a.m at Eunjung's house.

"Ahhh.. My head hurt. Ottoke? How did i come home?" Eunjung look at mirror.

Knock...knock...

"Noona, i come in." Kyungsoo open the door.

"Kyungsoo. Waeyo?" Eunjung ask.

"Water. Are you alright?" Kyungsoo ask.

"Who sent me home last night?" Eunjung ask.

"I don't know him. A boy. His got a blond hair and tall." Kyungsoo said.

"Blond hair and tall. Sehun?" Eunjung ask.

"You should ask him later." Kyungsoo said.

"Hummm. Ahh, go and get ready. We will going to college." Eunjung said.

After that,Eunjung having a breakfast with her brothers and unnie and Kyungsoo.

"You are drank again last night? Why did you always make us worried. You are not high school students again." Taecyeon angry.

"So, don't worry about me. Whether i come back or not, it's not your business. You will getting married soon, i hope you will moving out as soon as possible. You know what, since you got a girlfriend, you never spend time with me. You staying abroad for so many years and now you comeback but nothing changes. I am going to college now. Kyungsoo kajaa." Eunjung take her bag.

"Noona, you can't said that to your brother. He is your guardian. " Kyungsoo said.

"You can moving out with him later. You don,'t have to stay with me." Eunjung said.

"Ahhh. Noona." Kyung soo called her.

Eunjung arrived at her class. She saw Sehun.

"Khamsahamida. You sent me last night." Eunjung said.

"It's okay. Are you okay?" Sehun ask.

"Dae. I am fine. Why?" Eunjung said.

"Let's meet tomorrow. I want to bring you to somewhere. We don't have class tomorrow." Sehun smile.

"Arasso. I meet you at bus stop near my home." Eunjung smile.

"We are going by car." Sehun said.

"Can we going there by bus?" Eunjung smile.

"Okay. I am fine with that." Sehun smile.

The next day.

Taecyeon wedding day is just arround the corner. They were so busy with preparation.

"Eunjung, did you want to wear a dress on oppa wedding?" Hye Sun ask.

"Ani. I don't want to go." Eunjung told her then she left.

Eunjung meet Sehun at Bus stop after that.

"Mianhee. I am late." Eunjung smile.

"Gwenchanaa. You look cute in that dress. I never saw you wear those dress. " Sehun smile.

"khamsahamida. I don't have any other dress than this. Where we want to go?" After bus come.

"To amusement park." Sehun said.

"Chincaa? Wahh.. Kajaa." Eunjung smile.

After almost 15 minutes in the bus, they arrived at amusement park.

"Daebak. Can we really play everything?" Eunjung seems so excited.

"Sure. We can play everything." Sehun smile too.

They spend whole day together. Eunjung really happy that day. Finally she able to smile and laugh like she used to.

"Khamsahamida." Eunjung smile and look at Sehun.

"For what?" He ask.

"For everything. For helping me that night,for make me happy today. I will never forget this. Khamsahamida." She smile again and suddey Sehun come close to her kiss her lips.

"Thanks for giving me this feelings. The feeling of love. After i saw you on our first day, my heart feel so happy. I always look at you but you fall in love with Kai. That time i just thinking about to forget my feelings to you. But, i can't. When i saw you cried, i feel i want to punch Kai right away but that will make you hurt more. I know how you love him, how you adore him. Eunjung, saranghamida." Sehun smile.

"Khamsahamida. Mian for not knowing your feelings for me before. It's hard for me to forget Kai, but i will. I hope you can wait until that day has come." Eunjung smile.

"I will." He suddenly hug her.

  

                            *******************

 A week later, Taecyeon already getting married. They are busy about preparation to a new house. They will having a party there. Jongsuk,Hye sun and kyung soo are going but Eunjung don't feel like she want to go. She don't meet his brother since he getting married.

"Noona. Kajaa. Ppali kajaaa. You should come. Taecyeon hyung must be really miss you. You are his favourite doengsang and you don't coming at his wedding and now his housewarming party also you don't go?" Kyungsoo said.

"Yahh.  You know, his new house was so big and pretty right? Hah. He really love his wife and can buy her a big house for her. Tsk. Look at this house. Jong Suk oppa rent this house for 7 years. At this rate, Jong Suk oppa should buy a new house. Taecyeon oppa don't help him to buy a house. You just go. I don't feel that i want to see him." Eunjung take the blanket and sleep again.

Kyung Soo come to downstairs with an upset face.

"Eunjung? She don't want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter