New Love?

My Favourite Person ❤👫
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hummm? Arghhhh." Eunjung scream.

"Arghhhhh. Noona. It's me Kyung Soo." Kyungsoo is in that room.

"Waeyoo." Jongsuk,Taecyeon and Hyesun quickly come.

"Oppa,since when he is here?" Eunjung ask.

"Ahh. He just come yesterday. Eunjung, why did you sleep here? Are you drank?" Jongsuk ask.

"Ahhh.. Oppa. Nobody told me that we will have a guest. I was sleepy last night and i sleep here like usual. And when i wake up i saw him. Did you do something to me?" Eunjung look at Kyung Soo.

"You are the one who come here. I just wake up. And suddenly you scream."Kyung Soo said.

"Eunjung,go and wash up. You must bring Kyung Soo to college today. He will study there." Taecyeon said.

"Mwoo? Oppa. He will stay here? Why don't let him find a room outside."Eunjung said.

"His mother worried about him since he never go out from his village. You should take care of her." Taecyeon said.

"Take care of him? Nonsense." Eunjung smirk.

"Ppali." Taecyeon said.

"Arasso." Eunjung had to follow his word.

After breakfast both of them going to college.

"Dugu saeyeo? Your new boyfriend?" Jiyeon come near Eunjung and Kyungsoo.

"Aniyaa. He is just my high school junior." Eunjung said.

"Hi, i am Do Kyung Soo. I am Eunjung's noona husband." Kyung Soo smile.

"Yahhh.. Kiddo. Don't talk nonsense." Eunjung pull his ear.

"He is cute." Boram said.

"Train is here. Kiddo. Ppali." Eunjung drag Kyung Soo.

 

                       ********************

"You go to the campus hall. You need to register." Eunjung show the way to Kyung Soo.

"Dae. See you later noona." He waved.

"Humm. Wait for me and don't going home alone. You might lost." Eunjung said.

"Dae." Kyung soo smile.

"Eunjung, that boy is quite good. He is not that tall as Kai but he is adorable. It's time to move on." Boram said.

"That's true. Since you and Kai already brake up, you should find a new love." Jiyeon also agreed.

"I already forget Kai. After last night, he is my past." Eunjung said.

"Eunjung, let's talk." Suddenly Kai appears infront her.

"Tsk. He is annoying. Your fiancee are here. Go to her. I don't want she get mad after saw you with me." Eunjung said.

"Don't bother her anymore. You left her, don't make this to her." Boram whisper to Kai.

After class.

"How about going to club tonight? We should find a man too. Kajaa?" Jiyeon said.

"Mian. I can't today. How about tomorrow? Hye Sun unnie cooked for us. My older brother will bring his future wife tonight. I need to go home early. Miann."

"Dae." Jiyeon answer.

"Noona." Kyung Soo come.

"You come. Let's go home." Eunj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter