I MISS YOU!!!

My Favourite Person ❤👫
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 Years later

"Ahjussi." Ji Won is growing up. She was so cute like her mom.

"Kyung Soo, you come." Eunjung smile.

"Where is Jong Suk hyung? Is he still drank?" Kyung Soo ask.

"He is working at site. He don't always comeback home. He is staying there. He don't want to see her daughter." Eunjung said.

"You are so strong noona. You raise Ji Won for 2 years. You look old already for 23 years old girl." Kyung Soo laugh.

"Yahh. You already in last semester this year. I am proud of you." Eunjung smile.

"Noona. Are you still don't want to marry me?" Kyung Soo seriously ask that question.

"Yahhh.. Kiddo. I am a mother now. I don't feel that i can get married." Eunjung said.

"Chinca? Or you waiting for someone to comeback?" Kyung Soo smile.

"Ani. He will be forget me." Eunjung smile.

"Omma. I am hugry." Ji Won said. She called Eunjung as mom since Eunjung is the only one who raised her.

"Mian, Kyungsoo. I need to cook for her." Eunjung said.

"Gwenchana. I need to go to college soon. I will come again later." Kyung Soo left.

That evening Eunjung bring Ji Won to playground. She always want to go there.

"Ji Won don't play too far. Omma waiting here. Aracchi?" Eunjung said.

"Arasso." She smile.

"where is this kid? Ji Won? Ji Won? Where are you?" Eunjung's heart feel like to explode when Ji Won is missing.

"Omma." Ji Won suddenly appear.

"Ji Won, where are you going. Omma is worried."Eunjung hug her.

"Eunjung? That's you?" A man ask.

"Kai? When did you come back?" Eunjung shocked.

"last week. I will going back to UK tomorrow night. How are you? Are you married?" Kai ask. Kai don't know anything about Eunjung after he left.

"Ahh. I am fine. Yes. I am married. Ji Won is my daughter. How about you?" Eunjung lied.

"I am still alone. Actually i miss you alot. Your daughter is cute. What is your husband doing?" Kai ask.

"Ahh. He is doing some business. Don't worry about me. I am doing alright." She smile.

"I should forget you since you married now. I should go. I will going back tomorrow morning." Kai left them. Both of them cried.

 

                             ****************

"Oppa." Eunjung visit her brother, Taecyeon.

"Why did you come? I thought you don't want to meet me anymore." Taecyeon said.

"I just come to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter