The Beginning

My Favourite Person ❤👫
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Saranghae Kai-ssi." Eunjung kiss him.

"I love you too."He smile.

"Yaaaaahhh.. Wake up now. I said now." Jong Suk scream at Eunjung's ear.

"ahhh.. My ear is hurt." Eunjung just wake up.

"Go and take a shower. You will late to class. You ask me to wake you up this morning. Ppali."Jong suk said.

"Where is Hye Sun unnie?" Eunjung ask for her sister-in-law.

"She is at downstairs. Cook breakfast for us. Waeyo?" Jongsuk ask.

"Ani.. Ahh. I am late." Eunjung quickly going to take shower.

After that she went to breakfast with her oppa and sister in law.

"Unnie, should i told him about my feelings?" She whispered to her sister-in-law.

"Sure. Until when you want to see him from far?"Hye Sun said.

"yah. What are you two talking?" Jong Suk saw they talking behind him

"Aniyaa.. Oppa,unnie. I get to go now.. Bye."Eunjung grab her bag and left home.

At subway station.

"Eunjung, you just arrive? Look Kai is overthere with his group. They are hot right? Especially Sehun-ssi." Jiyeon said.

"Ahh. Train already arrived. Kajjaa." Boram drag her friends together. Boram,Jiyeon and Eunjung are best friends since their first day entering the college. They all know about her feelings towards Kai.

"just look at them. Kai is handsome,Sehun is cute and Chanyeol is really funny. But the worst part is they never talk to us. They are okay with everyone and talk to everyone but why not with us?" Boram said.

"Yeah.. How can i confess to him if we never talk. Maybe he will think that i am crazy." Eunjung upset.

"I don't think you got a chance because Suzy is now close with him. I heard the rumors that both of them are together." Jiyeon said.

"Chincaaa? Suzy? I will lost." Eunjung more upset.

"He is so good looking and tall. Eunjung, you must get him. So, i can become close with his friends." Boram said.

"How about Suzy?" Eunjung said.

"She was the one who crazy over Kai. Don't worry. Although you are not so pretty and slim like Suzy but i think Kai will like you. For sure." Boram smile.

"Yahh.. Don't make her feel excited. We will saw her cried soon. Kai will reject her for sure." Said Jiyeon.

"Eunjung is cute. I know he will fallen for her." Boram said.

"Ahh. We are arrived." They arrived at station near their college. They need to walk a bit before arrived to college.

While Kai and his friends.

"Did you see those girl?" Chanyeol ask.

"Dugu?" Kai ask him.

"Eunjung and her friends." Chanyeol said.

"Eunjung? Dugu?" Kai ask.

"That girl who always secretly looking at us. Everyday she will be on the same train with us. Since we are entering the college." Chanyeol said again.

"The one who had a short hair? Her name is Eunjung?" Kai ask.

"Dae. Her name is Eunjung. She learn taekwando when she in middle school and i heard she was so strong." Chanyeol said.

"I saw her and i think she was cute." Sehun suddenly talk.

"Yahh Oh Sehun. Do you like her?" Chanyeol ask him.

"Ani. But, i thinks she was cute in her own way." He smile.

"Kajaaa. We will late to our class." Kai said.

In the class.

"Look at them. They are hot right?" Boram said while looking at Kai,Sehun and Chanyeol and their friends. Eunjung also looking at Kai. And she really looking at Kai, just Kai. Suddenly Kai look at her. She quickly turn her body to other sides.

"Why did she look at this side. Is he know that i am looking at him? Eun Jung, you are like a ert. Looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter