FAIRYTALE

The SUICIDAL meets the ASSASSIN

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS

************************

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

*BANG*

 

 

Everything went to fast for everyone.. Dara lying on floor with Jaejoong on top of her and hands on the gun. No one moves or even breath until Jaejoong took the gun slowly from her hands and they heard her cry.. her plea..

 

 

"Please.. just let me die.. please.. I can't take this pain anymore.. Ple-please.." Dara said softly as she cried not minding Jaejoong is on top of her.. Everyone gasped upon hearing her... Jaejoong had found his strength and tried his best to make her stand.. They are thankful that the bullet hit the wall only and no one got hurt..

 

 

"No-noona..." Changmin weakly said as if all his strength was out from his body upon hearing her plea..

 

 

"Please take my life now!!! I can't take this anymore!!! Please!!! I'll pay you if that's what you want!! In my bag there's my atm..my money.. You can take everything.. but please... please kill me now!!" Dara begged so hard while tears flowing on her pretty face... Then the boys gasped when she kneeled infront of them and hold Jae's hand begging to take her life now..

 

 

'What happened to you to even pay us to kill you.' Jaejoong said as he looked at Dara who's crying infront of him. Then he kneeled infront of her as well.. As much as he wants to ask her what her problem is he can't.. The doctor said to not force her to say the cause of depression.. WE just have to wait for her to open up..

 

 

"Please.. stop crying.. We don't kill innocent one.. We maybe an assassin but we don't kill people who doesn't deserve to die like you.." Jae said as he look at her face.. Dara looks at him in his eyes with tears freely flowing on her cheeks.. Jae could see in her eyes, the pain, longing, sadness and worry.. All he could feel right now is pity for this petite girl who's already giving up fighting for her life.... She needs help and he is willing to help her and protect her from any pain from now on..

 

 

"Please..." Before Dara could pleads again she already fainted.. The alcohol plus the exhaustion due to crying didn't help at all plus the face it's already past 3am..

 

 

"DARA!!!" Jae shouted and scoop her up instantly and brought her to his room again.. But was stopped by Changmin before he could put her down..

 

 

"HYUNG!! Wait.. There are shards from the bottles at her back.. Aisht! You could have just took the gun from her.. She must have fall hard on the shards of glass on the floor!" Changmin said and took the medicine kit again..

 

 

"AISHT!! Talking about carelessness.. You and Changmin are the worst.." Yoochun said..

 

 

"Make her lie down face flat.. We have to clean all her wounds.. Who got the smallest shirts and boxer? We need to change her.. And Junsu get a basin with water and a sponge.. We really have to clean her.. she's wasted.." Yunho said..

 

 

Everyone are now busy cleaning her.. Jae and Changmin are cleaning her wounds at her back.. They are waiting for them to finish so they could clean her other wounds and her face.. But among the five Jaejoong has a different feeling seeing her half though it's only her back, he still find it different..

 

 

"Ok..Since you two are done cleaning we need to remove her clothes so we could clean her properly.." Yunho said but the four got frozen in their spot.. Her + REMOVE CLOTHES + CLEAN which means touching her when she's gives horror to them..

 

 

"ANDAWAE!!!!!!!!" Out of nowhere Changmin shouted.. He is starting to get overly protected like a young brother to his newly found noona.. All eyes are now on him..

 

 

"And why is that???" Jaejoong asked before Yunho could say something..

 

 

"Because I'm the maknae and I only look at her as my Noona.. The four of you has erted minds so I'll be the one to change her and clean her!!" Changmin said..

 

 

"YYYAAAAHHH!!!" The four shouted w/o thinking about Dara who's just infront of them..

 

 

"What do you take us for??!!" Yoochun exclaimed..

 

 

"Aamm.. erted Ahjussi??" Changmin being the most annoying Maknae he is are really digging his own grave..

 

 

"YYYAAAHHH!!!" The four shouted again and Changmin raises her hands in surrender..

 

 

"Hyung's be quite my sleeping beauty might wake up.. Now go out and let me clean Noona and I will call you once I am done changing her.. Arasso?.. You don't want Noona to beat you all up if we told her we are all present when we changed her, right?? And it will be awkward for all us when the morning comes and she went out and you all gonna picture her on her underwe...." Changmin used his evil card at his hyung and before he could even finish she heard the door shut a little bit louder.. And he found himself alone with his Noona.. He just laugh silently picturing his defeated hyungs..

 

 

"Aisht Noona.. From now on, you are not allowed to have any alcoholic drinks. You are also not allowed in the kitchen because there are so many knives there.. Not allowed in our secret room because...because it's a secret.... hhhmmm.. where else.. ahhh.. outside ..you are not allowed to go outside also because you might hang yourself up on the tree when you found a rope or might jump off the clif if you see one... you are not allowed to use bathrooms also with bathubs because you might decide to drown yourself.. what else??? I'm gonna make sure also to double the security in the house so I could know what you are doing, where you are or whatever it is..." Changmin started rambling while cleaning her wounds.. His hyungs who are just at the door are silently laughing at Changmin hearing him act like a brother to his newly found noona..

 

 

It took 30 minutes for Changmin to finish cleaning her up and putting Jaejoong clothes.. Out of all them, Jae has some small shirts since he like fitted ones..

 

 

"There my Sleeping Beauty noona.. You are still beautiful even you have scratches.. Good thing you only got a small tiny little scratch on you pretty face.. But I still have the most beautiful noona in the world!! Goodnight noona.. I'll be back.. Arasso?? I'll just clean all this mess.. Jae hyung is a bit grumpy when it comes to his room.. I don't want that Ahjussi to scold us later this morning because we made a mess in here.."  Changmin said while looking at his sleeping beauty noona.. But since the boys are eavesdropping..

 

 

"YAH!! I can hear you Maknae!!" Jae shouted which the 3 with him just laugh..

 

 

"Aisht you are eavesdropping aren't you?? Aigoo.." Changmin said the moment he opens the door.. Then the four boys ignore him and went inside to check her if she really is fine now.. While Changmin is putting aside all the things he used in cleaning, the 3 boys went to their rooms to rest also seeing she is perfectly fine now... Jae who was about to leave the room was suddenly stop by her voice..

 

 

"Please... stay..." Dara mumble.. Jae went to her side quickly to check if she is dreaming... When he went near her he saw the tears escape in her eyes.. He sigh and wipe it away.. Dara grab his hands while eyes still close upon feeling someone's touching her..

 

 

"Please..don't leave me alone.." Dara said again.. Jae can't help but lie beside her and give her a hug to comfort her and atleast somehow lessen the pain she is feeling right now..

 

 

"I won't.. We won't.. Will stay.. Whatever or whoever hurt you like this are gonna pay badly to us.." Jae said.. The moment he said those he is now determined to know the reason of her depression.. And he knew that she's already on a pit of depression and will surely find ways to kill herself.. They might just know her in less 24 hours but he is sure the boys won't let her go especially with her condition like that.. Their Maknae who seems to be loving on having a noona would surely try his best to make her stay..

 

 

"Aisht hyung!! You really are a ert! I was just gone for a couple of minutes and now you are already hugging my beautiful noona!! Go away you erted ahjussi!! Stay away from my Sleeping Beauty!!" Changmin whine the moment he saw his hyung hugging his noona and with a matching stomping of his foot he went beside Jae to pull him out the bed..

 

 

"Why you rascal!! Get your hands of me or else you gonna get a good beating from me!! She was damn crying for god sake maknae!! I was just trying to comfort her!!" Jae hissed and ready to pounce his dongsaeng..

 

 

"OMO!! Why is she crying??.. Aigoo.. She must have felt I left her..You can go now hyung.. I can sleep beside Noona.. I'll take care of her.." Changmin worriedly said.. Jae was about to let go but Dara suddenly hold him tightly.. Making Changmin frown.. Jae just look at Changmin curiously..

 

 

"YAh! MAknae!! Do you happen to like Dara more than a Noona?!!" Jae said in soft but deadly tone..

 

 

"NO! I like her just like a sister! Noona should not hug anyone from you! I'm jealous.. Aisht! Ok, i'll share my noona just for tonight.. Jae hyung, just for tonight.. Arasso?? But I'll sleep beside her as well since you have a huge bed.. And So that you'll not do anything bad!" Changmin said and went to the other side of the bed.. Jae decided not to response to him or else he might end up butchering their maknae because of his whining.. They knew how much Changmin is craving for a Noona's attention and now they have one at their place they highly doubt if Dara could still get out from their place.. Jae could only do is smile at that thought..

 

 

Morning came or more like almost 1 hour more and it's already lunch time when the boys started waking up.. Because of the incident early morning that's why everyone wake up late.. Yunho, Junsu, Yoochun & Jae are already at the kitchen cooking for lunch already..

 

 

"So... It's morning... What are we gonna do to her if she started begging of killing her again?" Yoochun started..

 

 

"Will see first what would be her action for today and will decide on what to do to her.. So Jae, are you sure she will not do anything in your room while we are here?? Maknae sleeps like a log.. If she decided to commit suicide for sure she'll die without Maknae knowing it.." Yunho said while looking at Jae cooking..

 

 

"Oh don't worry she won't be able to do anything.." Jae said as he laugh earning a curious gaze from the 3.. Pretty much after a couple of minutes they heard noises from Jae's room..

 

 

*BLAG*

 

 

*BLAG*

 

 

"OOww~" Dara and Changmin said at the same time...

 

 

"Aisht Noona! Why did you push me off the bed.." Changmin whine as he rub his head while yawning..

 

 

"You rascal!! And why did you take me with you!!" Dara exclaimed but as much as she wants to rub the sore spot on her head unfortunately she can't...

 

 

"What happened???" The four who happens to hear the sound hurriedly went to Jae's room to see what's going on.. Changmin and Dara just look at them and then all the boys look at Dara curiously except Jaejoong who's smiling at the sight of her..

 

 

"Amm.. Sleeping Beauty Noona, why did you wrap up yourself like that?? You look like a cocoon.." Changmin curiously asked.. 

 

 

"Imagine yourself I pretty whacked your head hard! Do you think I can wrap myself alone like this!! I have been trying to wake you up but you wouldn't budge.. So I really have to push you so that you'll fall off the bed and probably wake up by then but you decided to bring me with you!! Aisht!! Help me up and remove this thing around me!!" Dara exclaimed.. pretty much Jae run to her aid and help her.. But silently laughing which didn't pass to other boys.. They knew it was Jae who wrapped her up like that judging from his looks and what he said awhile ago..

 

 

"Argh! My head hurts.. I hate hang over!.." Dara said and started massaging her temple after being released..

 

 

"Who wouldn't.. You finished atleast 6 or more Soju's last night.." Jae said or more like scolding her.. She pouts and tried to remember what she did last night but she knew whe won't remember it.. But there is one thing she knew she keeps on doing when she is drunk..

 

 

"Why my body aches and why I have lot of bandages???" Dara innocently asked.. The boys just look at each other.. But Dara didn't wait for their response..

 

 

"Aaahhh.. Though I don't remember what I did.. I am pretty sure this is because of my clumsiness again.. Aigoo.. And I am pretty sure I tried to commit suicide again, aren't I?? What did I do this time??" Dara asked like as if everything happens daily..

 

 

"Dara-ssi, don't you remember anything that happened last night.." Yunho asked.. Dara just shook her head..

 

 

"When I'm really drunk, I tend to forget everything I did.. But someone told me before that when I'm drunk, I always get hurt and... yea.. like what I have said awhile ago.. I try to commit suicide.. But as you can see I'm still alive and to sum it up.. I always fail in killing myself.." She said while smiling remembering all her attempt to commit suicide but was always saved.. Everyone just look at her with the same thoughts running through their heads... 'How many time did she attempt to commit suicide already?'.. And they all concluded she is in Suicidal state and she needs help..

 

 

"Ohh.. Before I forgot.. What are your names.. You haven't introduce yourself to me yet.. And I am pretty sure you know my name already.." Dara said..

 

 

"Oh.. Noona! I am Max Changmin, this one is Kim Jaejoong, that one leaning on the door is Jung Yunho, the one in the middle is Park Yoochun and lastly Kim Junsu... The two of us here are the maknae.. They are ahjussi already.." Changmin said.. Which pretty much makes Dara laugh..

 

 

"MAX CHANGMIN!!" The four shouted and Changmin just laugh at their annoyed face..

 

 

"Oh.. I'm Park Dara... Just call me Dara.. Maknae, I'll call you Minnie arasso? Your name is quite to long.. Can you get me a glass of water please and if you have Panadol or anything for hangover can you give me some.." Dara said as she pouts because her head aches to much.. Junsu decided to just get her a water since he is already at the door.

 

 

"Dara, you have to eat first before you drink medicine.. WHy don't you wash up first and will wait for you at the kitchen.. Jae, lend some of you clothes for the meantime.. We will go out later to buy you some stuff.." Yunho said..

 

 

"Aahh.. No need to worry.. I'll go home after this.. I promise I won't tell anybody about your work.." Dara instantly said..

 

 

"ANDAWAE!! You will stay here from now on!! Tell us where you live and will get your stuff there and bring it here.." Min exclaimed.. The boys knew this will happen..

 

 

"Minnie, I already trouble you all enough.. I'll be fine.." Dara said.. But even though she wants to stay with them she can't because she is afraid that after a week they will leave her also..

 

 

"NO YOU ARE NOT!! Right hyung?? Noona is fine in here right??" Min asked or like more pleading to his hyung to don't let her go..

 

 

"Dara, according to you.. You seems to live alone.. Why don't you stay with us from now on.. Because i will be honest with you, Our maknae won't let you go.. He has been craving of having a Noona.." Junsu said once he gets back and handed the glass of water to Dara which lighten up the mood of their Maknae..

 

 

"Oh thank you... But..." Dara was instantly cut..

 

 

"NO MORE BUTS! You'll stay here.. END OF DISCUSSION!!  With what you said earlier do you think we can just let you go like that! NO!!... Now go and have a shower! And will talk when you are done.. I'll just gonna leave your clothes on top of the bed.." Jae said which shocked Dara.. Then jae went out after he exploded..

 

 

"Is he always like that?? Mr. Grumpy in the morning??" Dara asked which earn a laugh from the boys..

 

 

"Aigoo Noona.. Go and have a shower.. be good.. Arasso?? Don't take too long or else I'll go inside the bathroom.. And Noona, I won't let you go home! We will stick together forever!" Changmin declared which makes Dara laugh..

 

 

"Arasso.." Dara said defeatedly... She seems can't say no to the maknae..

 

 

"OMO! YOu agree to stay here with us?? ~Dara nodded~.. YYYAAAHHHOOO!!! Noona agree already!!" Changmin shouted earning a laugh from his hyung..

 

 

"Stop it Minnie and go out now! I need to wash.. Oh! Hold on! Who changed me??" Dara asked the moment she look at what she is wearing..

 

 

"Oh its me noona!! Don't worry I'm harmless.. I didn't let my hyungs changed you because they are the ert Ahjussi!!" Changmin said which Dara can't help but laugh at the angry faces of his hyung..

 

 

"Ah Dara.. Go and have a shower now and will just borrow our maknae for the meantime.." Yoochun said and started dragging the maknae out from the room without letting himself to speak..

 

 

"Sure.. Just make sure he is still alive when I'm done washing.." Dara said sweetly..

 

 

"Of course..." Junsu smile back to her..

 

 

Pretty much the maknae was tortured by his hyungs while Dara was having a shower.. After a long bath.. She was only wearing her bra and underwear and Jae's long shirt since she is not comfortable of wearing the boxer he gave to her.. Dara manage to ask Min to dry her underwear after washing them since she doesn't have anything to wear.. She is very comfortable with her Minnie that even those kind of stuff can be done by him without being awkward..

 

 

"Noona.. We have inhouse erts her.. WHy you didn't wear the boxer.. The shirt is too short.. We can see your legs already.." Min said as he eyed her Noona..

 

 

"Aisht! Stop being an over protective dongsaeng.. The boxer is too huge for me.. And it always falls off.." Dara said and sit beside Changmin who obviously reserve the sit for her.. the boys ignore whatever she is wearing.. Everyone seems to be so comfortable now. They all feel like they have know each other for so long..

 

 

"Dara, why don't you eat so you could drink you medicine.. You look pretty bad.." Junsu said..

 

 

"Beats me! I hate hang-over.. Whoever invented that word can you kill him for me! Aisht!!" Dara said as she leans her head to changmin..

 

 

"Noona.. You are not allowed to drink anymore! Arasso??" Min said.. Jae only could do is stare at her..

 

 

"Hhhmm.. By the way have you seen my other pair of shoes??" Dara asked..

 

 

"Oh.. now we have Cinderella in the house.. Must be inside the car.. Will just look for it later.." Yunho said..

 

 

"It's my favorite one.. Find it Oppa.." Dara said with a pout.. The shoes is special to her because it was given to her by her Father..

 

 

"Noona.. Don't worry if we will find it.. Noona, i will call you Sleeping Beauty neh?? You look like a Sleeping beauty when you sleep.." Changmin said.. Which Dara just smile at him.. Like what she felt awhile ago, she just can't say no to him..

 

 

"Then I will call her Cinderella then.. Since she lost her other pair of shoe.." Yunho said as he high five with Changmin..

 

 

"Since you have a long hair, i'll call you Rapunzel.." Junsu joined as well. Which Jae can't help but shake his head..

 

 

"So we are now in Fairytale name basis now??" Jae said which was ignored by the boys..

 

 

"And I will call you Snow White.. You seems to pass as one though.. Geez, how can you maintain your skin like that.." Yoochun said..

 

 

"Jae hyung, I have suggestion for you.. Just call noona Beauty..." Changmin said.. The boys have curious gaze at him while Dara seems to understand what Changmin was about to say but she won't spoil the fun..

 

 

"Why??" Jae curiously asked..

 

 

"Because Noona will call you BEAST!! Right Noona???" And the laughter begun in expense of Jaejoong..

 

 

"Beauty & The Beast! DAEBAK!!!" Junsu exclaimed and the five keep on laughing not minding Jaejoong..

 

 

"YYYAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!" Jae exclaimed.. And they laugh more at his annoyed face..

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the UPDATE..

 

Comment & Subscribe