The Suicidal

The SUICIDAL meets the ASSASSIN

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS

*****************************

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

Everyone are now looking at Dara while sleeping at Jaejoong's bedroom. It's already past dinner when they got home because they have to pass at the hospital to let someone check her.. They tried to wake her up but to their luck they receive punch and kick from her and add to that some shouting also.. But still they were able to make her do the test... though without her knowing.. Since she really don't want to wake up they just carried her to the hospital and explain to the doctors everything.

 

 

After a couple of hours test, the doctors told them that she is fine but was also warned that they have to look after her. That she is going through a depression and that she might commit suicide if depression continues.. Then the doctors explains to them what they should do. The doctor was able to know about her depression because when she woke up in the middle of the test she didn't do anything but cried and just saying sorry. After the crying she told the people saw how broken she is to not tell anyone especially those who brought her there. But the doctor can't keep the secret since it's dangerous for her to just take all the depression. The doctor took advantage on talking to the assassins when she fall asleep again..

 

 

Now the five boys are standing looking at the woman sleeping at the middle of the bed.

 

 

"Aigoo.. Can we keep Dara noona?? Please please.. I never had experience on having a sister.. Please please.. I will take care of noona.. I promise.." Changmin said as he tried again pleading to his hyung to take Dara in to their home.. They were able to know her name because they check her purse where her ID's are.

 

 

"Well, we can't leave her to anyone anyway because of her state at the moment.." Yunho said.. But before Changmin could celebrate Jae had crashed his happy mood..

 

 

"Won't she be a burden to us?? What if we got a job to do! Who will look after her??" Jaejoong said. His worried also but making her be part of their dangerous world is something his more scared of.. They all forget about having friends to normal people, even falling inlove or being into a serious relationship because the last time they tried, Junsu's girlfriend died right infront of them..

 

 

"Hyung, I can look after Noona.. And I don't think she will be a burden to us.. And Hyung, can't you be nice and do a good deed for once?? Noona needs help.." Changmin said and pouted after.. But Jae just keep on looking at her..

 

 

"Jae, if you are worried because of our job.. Don't! If you were thinking that she might end up having the same fate like my girlfriend.. It's a different story too.. We were just amateurs back then and we don't know how to protect those people around us. We are just too careless on handling everything back then that's why they were able to get back to us.. But I am pretty sure now that we can protect anyone that will come into our lives..." Junsu said like as if reading his mind. He can feel that his worried if their enemy found out about the girl and they might kill her or use her against them.

 

 

"Come on Man.. Beside we don't know if she will stay with us.. But you do all know that we still can't let her go.. We still have to make sure that she will not rat on us.." Yoochun said..

 

 

"Fine!" Jae simply said..

 

 

"Now everyone agree's already.. Why don't we all rest now and let's talk to her tomorrow but don't ever mention about her depression. We have to atleast try to help her to recover from her depression. Arasso?" Yunho said..

 

 

"Yahoo!!! I have my Sleeping Beauty noona for real..." Changmin happily said..

 

 

"Your what??" The four said in soft voice afraid that they will wake her up..

 

 

"I'll call noona Sleeping Beauty.. Look at her.. She really really is gorgeous and the way she sleeps is like Sleeping Beauty... If only I can brag to our friends that I have a real Sleeping beauty, I will definitely will but since most of our friends are kinda scary I changed my mind.. they might steal her away from me.." Changmin said as she eyed his Sleeping Beauty noona..

 

 

"Don't you even dare tell anyone about her MAX CHANGMIN or I will burn you alive!" Jaejoong hissed..

 

 

"I don't have plans to share her hyung! So don't worry too much! Aren't my Sleeping Beauty noona gorgeous?? Can I sleep here?? Jae hyung can use my room.." Changmin said.. Everyone eyes are on him.. Which in return he gave them his pleading eyes especially to Jae since he owns the room..

 

 

"NO! Everyone sleep on your room and I'll just sleep on the guest room!" Jae said while glaring at Changmin..

 

 

"But Sleeping Beauty can't be alone.. The doctor said that we should not leave her alone or she might hurt herself.." Changmin said.. Then everyone fall into silence.. After a couple of minutes...

 

 

"Fine.. But you have to sleep on my sofa.. It's big enough for you.." Jae said and again Changmin flashes his wide smile to his hyung..

 

 

"Thank you hyung.. I'll look after Sleeping Beauty.. Let's all have rest.. The doctor said she might wake up in the morning since she seems to be lacking of sleep.." Changmin said..

 

 

"Maknae, don't do stupid things or else you will get a good beating from us! Arasso??" Yunho said..

 

 

"I will not! She's more safer if she's with rather than the four of you....." Changmin mumble but everyone heard what he said..

 

 

"YOU RASCAL!!" The four hissed and Changmin was quick enough to do a peace sign..

 

 

"Enough.. Let's all go out now and rest.. We still have lot's of things to do tomorrow.. Maknae, get your pillow and blanket at the closet.. I'll sleep at the guest room.. Goodnight.." Jae said and left the room.. Then the four followed since Changmin has to changed to his jammies and do his usual night routines before he sleeps..

 

 

Then everything went silent after an hour.. Everyone was so tired and fall asleep instantly once their back hit the bed and for Changmin even if its not comfortable to sleep in the sofa he is still happy because he got the chance to have a Sleeping Beauty noona..

 

 

*DARA'S POV*

 

 

I open my eyes and found myself lying on a huge bed with only a dim light is on.. I turn on the bedside lamp as I got up and started scanning the place.. I know I am not in my apartment nor in our house since the room is new to me.. I look at the clock at the bedside table and I saw it's already 1am..

 

 

"How long have I've been sleeping??" I muttered under my breath then I started scanning again the place until my eyes caught the sleeping figure at the sofa.. I remember that 5 guys took me after I saw them at the rooftop..

 

 

"This is probably his room.. He must be already in pain in sleeping at that sofa.." I muttered again.. I walk towards the guy sleeping at the sofa.. His long legs are dangling since his way to tall to fit on the sofa.. When I got closer I saw the Maknae's face.. I keep on looking at his face that I didn't notice the tears that's started to fall from my eyes..

 

 

"I miss my little brother.. I wish you are my Sanghyun so I could have someone to look after than everyone looking after me.. Sangyun-ah why did you left Noona.. You promised me that you will never leave me no matter what right? That when you grow up you will buy me everything that I want like Oppa.. That we will protect each other until we get's old.." I started talking to him like as if he is my younger brother.. But when he started moving that's when I realize that my life will never be the same again and my Parents and my little brother will never come back again.. I compose myself before I woke him up..

 

 

"Maknae wake up.. Come on wake up now.. You'll hurt yourself sleeping like that.." I told him and like a child he woke up and started rubbing his eyes and pouted.. I smile at his gestures.. He is just so like my Sanghyun.. Since I don't know his name I will just call him Maknae since everyone is calling him like that..

 

 

"Sleeping beauty noona.. what's wrong?" Eh?? Sleeping beauty??? Aigoo must be dreaming of fairytales.. Cute..

 

 

"Nothing.. Come on, you sleep on the bed.. The bed is huge and we will for sure gonna fit in their.." I told him and started dragging this heavy huge tall maknae to the bed..

 

 

"But hyungs will be mad if they found out I sleep beside you.." Aigoo..this kid..

 

 

"Don't worry about it.. Just tell me if they hurt you and I will butcher them right in an instant.." I told him.. He smile at me and then yawn again.. He must be really tired.. Then he lie down on the bed, hug the pillow he brought with him then in a snap he started snoring..

 

 

"Aigoo..you didn't even say goodnight to me.. You must be really really tired.." I said then fix the blanket like what I usually do with my Sanghyun and give him also a peck on his forehead.. I went out of the room to have something to drink and that's when I realize how huge the house is and when I reach the living room, i think the house is made of glass.. But what captures me most is the view of Seoul outside the house that you can clearly see.. It's so lovely.. We are probably on top of the hill.. I wonder where are we right now..

 

 

I decided to look for the kitchen and avoid making noise and promise to return and marvel the view of Seoul.. When I finally found the Kitchen I took a glass and took some water on the fridge but when I saw a Soju bottle, I can't help myself but took some and bring it with me at the veranda where I can relax and forget everything again..

 

 

"How long will be able to hold on.. How long will be able to keep myself alive and just keep crying at night.. Am I not worthy to be happy anymore?? Am I not worthy to have someone in my life??" I told the moon as I finish my sixth bottle of Soju..

 

 

"Oh.. No more.." I stood up and started walking or more like swaying on my way to the fridge again and grab some more soju's.. I am fully aware that I'm already drunk but hell, I got used to drinking already especially when I met those gangsters who left me also.. But my only problem is I forgot what I did after drinking so much and I am fully aware, I am gonna be waking up with hang over again..

 

 

"Ah... I wish this would be my last night to drink alcohol.. I wish when I fall asleep I'll never wake up anymore.." I said to no one and grab the 6 soju's again still in a box.. I took one and open it and started walking my way again to the veranda but since I am born to be clumsy and stupid I trip on to something and I drop everything I am holding which created a loud crashing sounds and worst I landed to it causing me to have scratches especially on my hands.. Even the side table I tried to hold on also falls of..

 

 

"Ow.. I'm really a walking disaster.. Why must have a small carpet inside the house.. aisht.." I muttered by my eyes started to get misty.. I pouted as i started removing the shards of broken glass.. Then everything went bright and I squinted..

 

 

"WHAT'S GOING ON???" My head snapped as I saw the five already standing infront of me scanning the place with guns on their hands..

 

 

"OH !!! My Sleeping beauty noona is bleeding!!" This maknae started to panick as he put his gun behind his back.. And everyone saw me and run to my aid especially the guy who has beautiful eyes..

 

 

"Hey.. Are you alright?? What where you doing at this hour??" The guy with those beautiful eyes said and I can see his worrying also like the maknae who suddenly disappear..

 

 

"Mr. Stranger.. Don't worry, it doesn't hurt.." I told him.. I still don't know their name..

 

 

"Yes it is! Look at those shards of broken glass in your hands! Why were you drinking at this hour! And It's already 3am!!" Someone yelled and for once I got scared.. Must be the eldest among them..

 

 

"Aisht hyung!! Stop scolding my noona.. Jae hyung, here are the medicine kit.. Please clean her wounds and I'll clean the mess.." Maknae said.. Then this Jae as Maknae called him was about to clean my hands but I stopped him which caught everyone's attention..

 

 

"STOP! I can do it! It doesn't hurt anyway.. I can do it by myself!" I told them once again..

 

 

"Don't be stubborn! And stop lying that it doesn't hurt!! Sure is hurts.. See how deep are the other cuts!" THis Jae exclaimed but I'm born to be stubborn so again I pull my hands away from him..

 

 

"I said it doesn't hurt!!" I shouted.. I don't want to hear the word hurt because it only triggers the feeling that I am always trying to avoid..

 

 

"YES IT IS!!!" Jae shouted also at me.. The tears started to fall again..

 

 

"Hyung..."

 

 

"Jae..." I heard them all said..

 

 

"It doesn't hurt!! Because it's nothing compared to the hurt that I am feeling now! This are nothing to me!! Because I can't *n feel this kind of pain anymore!! I grow so numb about it!!!! But the pain inside me, it's too much!! It's too much that it hurts!! It's killing me!! Those medicines won't be able to help me heal this hurt that I am feeling right now!! Those medicines will not do anything to me!! So just leave me alone!! I can clean my wounds by myself!!" I shouted..

 

 

"Stop being stubborn and let us help you!!" Help me?? As if they can.. And he grabs my hand again.. Then I look at the gun which is just near us.. I never had seen one in my entire life what more touch them.. Then my hand suddenly grab it and pointed in to my head.. I know this is an easy and quick death for me and I am pretty sure they won't mind if I die infront of them..

 

 

"NOONA!!!!"

 

 

"DDAARAA!!!" That's what I heard before I pull the trigger..

 

 

*BANG*

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

One thing for sure I know.. I love updating again..

Anyway, i am updating because next week I'll be on a business trip.

But will see and I'll try to update.. Am not promising though.. :)

 

Hope you like my update..

I know i left you hanging.. You'll never know I might update again today..

 

THANK YOU!

 

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE