HER LIFE

The SUICIDAL meets the ASSASSIN

Hello EVERYONE!! A gift to all my dear readers... AN UPDATE!!!!!

HAPPY VALENTINES!!!!!!!!!

So far here are the Top list for the Voting:

1. JAEJOONG

2. TOP 3. JIYONG 4. DONGHAE 5.SIWON 6. TAEYANG 7. LEE MINHO 8. KIM HYUN JOONG

 

Yup, it's Jaejoong who won again BUT to all my dear readers I WILL LET THEM ALL APPEAR IN

this FANFIC. Just to make you all happy. They will all play an important role in her life.

BUT most will just appear either 1-3 chapter and other's might stay long.

 

OH WARNING! THIS IS NOT A SUPER DRAMA FANFIC! IT'S JUST THE START!

THERE WOULD BE A LOT OF FUNNY SCENE ON THIS FIC...

 

ENJOY! Comment & Subscribe....

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*Dara's POV*

 

Her I am walking to where I will meet DEATH. HOPING NO ONE WILL INTERRUPT. All I wish is for them is to LET ME DIE. But FATE is really playing with me. Everytime I tried to commit suicide, there would be someone who will help me or stop me or anything will prevent me from killing myself. Why does our Dear Almighty wants me to live longer. I know He saw how I suffered already. All I wish is not to feel this PAIN anymore. I Lost everyone. I Lost everything I have. My Parents, My Brothers, My Bestfriends, My Fiancee. THEY ALL LEFT ME! I've got nothing LEFT but MYSELF. It took only a month to loss all of them! JUST 1 FREAKING MONTH, I LOST ALL OF THEM!!! Now how do you expect me to LOVE MY LIFE???

 

 

Wanna know my story why I hated my life so much???? I will tell you but not all.....

 

 

It was early December 2011 when my Parents died in a car accident along with my younger brother. I have 2 more brothers whom I love so much also. They are my Oppa's and even my younger brother want's to be Oppa because he said he wants to be like my 2 brothers. He wants to PROTECT me also like the two. Being the PARK Princess has it's advantage and disadvantage. But I love it. Because I know how much my family Love me so much. But that month changes everything. My life did a full 360 turn. The worst came.

 

 

During the wake my two Oppa's never left me no matter what even my fiancee. My Oppa's cheer me up even if there heart are breaking also. They keep on telling me that they don't want to loss the Cheerful, Happy & Playful Rabbit they have and that I should always remember that I still have them.

 

 

But fate & destiny are really playing with me. One night I was crying on my guy bestfriend shoulder, I missed my parents and my baby brother. It's been a week after my Parent's and brother died but I can't still move on. My two brother are helping each other running the company that my Appa left to us. Even my Fiancee is helping them already since his my Oppa's bestfriend.

 

 

But that night, a lot of things happened. My bestfriend kissed me and my fiancee saw this. Instead of confronting us, he run away and drove his car. He thought that I was cheating on him. But because of too much hatred he drive as fast as he can. And the worst came he died from car accident also. I feel like my world is so against me. The moment I found out his dead, my entire being died also. How I wished that day that I didn't ask my bestfriend to comfort me. How I wish I just wait for my Oppa's got home and cry to them. How I wish I was the one on the car that met an accident. How I wish I don't have the perfect life so it won't be this painful.

 

 

My fiancee family blamed me for his death and I didn't deny it. YES! I am the reason why he died. And I will take the blame until I die! They didn't allow me to see him for the last time. His family hated me so much. Even my brothers started to treat me cold. My guy bestfriend ran away from me. He just called me on the phone telling me his sorry and after that I heard he left already to God-knows-where.

 

 

The day before Christmas was heartbreaking for me. My girl bestfriend left to go to America, she told me she's sorry but she has to leave me that I should not remember her anymore. It's over for us.. She didn't explain why but just left me alone. My two brother was about to leave the mansion but I stop them. Instead I told them I will leave the mansion. They are blaming me for all the bad things that is happening around us. That I should be alone from now on. They just told me to never show up in the company or never visit them or even contact them. They told me that they will just send me money and that's all. I understand my Oppa's since he lost his bestfriend because of me. All I did to all the people left me, is just NOD & CRY. What can I do?? I am just a burden to everyone. Then I left the Mansion. No one spoke after that. I left without bringing my credit cards or any ATM. I only brought the money that I earned from my allowance. The money I have is enough to get an apartment and last for half a year but I know I need to work. I was thankful that I just finished my studies.

 

 

I was able to get an apartment just enough for me. I was thankful that I was still able to buy important stuff for my apartment. Then I spent my week at the apartment not going out, not meeting anyone because I am afraid that they will do the same like my bestfriends and my Oppa's did. I just found myself every single damn Day & Night sprawled on the floor crying and drinking all the alcohol that I bought. I am a mess but I really don't care. NO ONE LOVES ME ANYMORE! EVERYONE HATE ME SO MUCH! AND I DESERVE THAT!

 

 

In my pit of depression, I attempted suicide on the eve of New Year. From that day on, I am always craving for death. That I already convinced myself that only DEATH will make everyone happy. That DEATH will be the answer for everything. That DEATH will ease the PAIN. That DEATH will put me in PEACE.

 

 

That's my life... and I DON'T WANT IT ANYMORE...

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the errors if there's any.

 

I should not actually update this but since I LOVE YOU ALL my dear readers AND it's VALENTINE'S

why not give you a gift of just updating my new fanfic.

 

I am already on the middle of working on Mommy Goddess & Daddy Jerk and after that I will update

She's an Idol & a Gangster.

 

OH! Are there anyone on your mind to play as her BROTHERS (2 Boys). Just leave a comment.

 

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE LOVE!

 

smileyheartheartheartcheeky