Gloria Discography

Answer Me 2008 | Gloria's Journey | apply open!
200

— Rock U!
Mini Album Released: June 04, 2008
 
Gloria debuted in 2008 as a five member girl group with the mini album Rock U! Gloria debuted with a rather cute and playful, yet innocent image. The group scored themselves a reality show called "Morning Gloria" which chronicled how the group was adapting to their newfound celebrity status as young members of Korean society.  

The mini album itself did fairly well as they spent quite a bit of time promoting the lead single Rock U, and follow up track Honey. Honey seemed to be more popular than Gloria's original debut track and gained many fans throughout promotion.

Tracklist:
Rock U
Honey
요를레이 (Yodel)
이게뭐야? (What's This?)
Good Day 
Wait


 
200

— Diva.
Digital Single Released April 09, 2009
 
Gloria made their first comeback with the digital single Diva in 2009. The song is the first release with the new member added, making Gloria a now 6 membered girl group. Gloria's image was still quite playful with a hint of cuteness, however the group lost some of the original innocence that was behind their image.

Diva charted well but compared to the success that single Honey previously saw, Diva was considered mediocre at best.

Tracklist:
Diva
200

— Lies.
extended play released July 27, 272009
 
Gloria made their next comeback a few months later with their first extended play entitled Lies. The missing innocence concept from their last track Diva was utilized here as the Lies ep had a innocent and pure image during it's run, yet slightly darker from previous releases. Lies was said to focus on Gloria's vocals rather than just being cute and girly.

Prior to the release of Lies, Gloria found themselves staring in MBC's variety program known as Gloria Horror Movie Factory, or HMF.  The show revolved around the six member of Gloria undergoing various acting lessons and tests under the instruction of of comedians Kim Shinyoung, Jo HyeRyun and Yoo Seyoon. The show started out with horror settings, but soon became more lighthearted. It was said that the show was promo for the MBC horror series Soul, which the ballad version of the lead single of Lies, Lie, was later used to promote.

The lead single Lie also saw two other versions of the music video; Lie (summer version) that was filmed at a water park and showcased the members having fun, and Lie (ballad version) which featured clips from Soul. The original music video of Lie had the Gloria members coupled up with actor Yoo SeungHo. 

Tracklist:
Wanna Play?
거짓말 (Lie)
Diva
거짓말 (Lie Ballad Version)

 
200
— Absolute.
album released November 27, 2009
 
Returning to a cute and playful style, Gloria released their first album Absolute in the last quarter of 2009. Absolute would be the first time that Gloria had released dual lead singles simultaneously; charismatic Like The First Time and the trendy and upbeat Bo Peep Bo Peep. Bo Peep Bo Peep went on to be Gloria's biggest hit of the time with it's cat paw dance that became a craze in South Korea. The girls found themselves swarmed with love calls from different companies wanting Gloria to endorse their products.

However, Bo Peep Bo Peep soon had controversy surrounding a second version of the music video. Gloria's label, Fantasia Entertainment, released a second version of the mv just a few weeks after the initial release. Soon, the chorus came under discussion as the repetition of Bo Peep Bo Peep could sound a lot like it was implicating something ual. However, the popularity of the song proved to outweigh the controversy and Gloria continued promotions for Absolute into 2010.

Tracklist:
One & One
처음처럼 (Like The First Time)
Bo Peep Bo Peep
Bye Bye
Falling U
너너너 (You You You)
Good Person
거짓말 (Lie)
거짓말 (Lie Ballad Version)
Diva
Wanna Play?

 

200

— Absolutely Breaking.
repackaged album released March 17, 2010
 
Gloria then returned to the music scene in March of 2010 with a much anticipated repackaged version of the first album entitled Absolutely Breaking, centered around a "temptation" concept. After the release of the music video for title track I Go Crazy Because of You, Gloria found themselves in an even bigger controversy surrounding the ual nature of the video with there being minor members in the group. Gloria was made to change the choreography for their lead track not only once, but twice, and was eventually banned from airing on MBC. Thus, Fantasia was forced to end promotions quickly and make a low-budget music video for I'm Really Hurt with a more girl crush concept.

Despite these setbacks, I Go Crazy Because of You peaked at number one on the Gaon Music Charts proving Gloria was still on the right track to success. Gloria also scored their own season of KBS reality show Hello Baby which premeired in April 2010.

Tracklist:
너 때문에 미쳐 (I Go Crazy Because of You)
내가 너무 아파 (I'm Really Hurt)
*Two new songs added on to the Absolute album

200

— In The Night Sky.
digital single released August 29, 2010
 
Gloria's first sub-unit, Dahlia (달리아), debuted in 2010 with their first digital single In The Night Sky. Dahlia was formed with members Hyojin, former member, main vocalist, and main rapper. Dahlia was said to have a more fierce, but fun, concept compared to Gloria.

One week after promotions began for In The Night Sky, former member was caught up in a controversy that resulted in her willingly leaving Gloria. Promotions were then ended for In The Night Sky resulting in the song peaking at number 13 on the Gaon Digital Music Charts. Gloria then went on an unofficial hiatus with their remaining members doing solo work in hopes that the public would leave their controversies in the past and Gloria could regain their fame. 

Tracklist:
밤하늘에 (In The Night Sky)


200

— Lead Vocalist/Lead Dancer Solo.
Extended play released 2011
 
After the controversies that surrounded Gloria, lead vocalist / lead dancer debuted as Gloria's first soloist with the ep ??. As she was one of the most popular members of Gloria due to her goddess aura, her solo was dubbed a hit as it peaked at number three on the Gaon Music Charts.

Tracklist:
*feel free to choose your own solo song, but a few songs that i think would suit the plotline from the era are: queen - son dambi, i'll back off / black & white / top girl - g.na
200
— Night Fever.
Digital single released June 28, 2011
 
Gloria made their comeback from their hiatus on June 28, 2011 with the digital single Night Fever. Fantasia Entertainment had previously revealed the addition of two new members after the departure of former member, as well as revealing title track Roly-Poly was composed by Shinsadong Tiger and Choi Gyusung who both had previously worked on past hit Bo Peep Bo Peep. The release of Night Fever had became highly anticipated which, by the fans urging, Fantasia Entertainment had released the music video an hour early.

Roly-Poly debuted at number 3 on the Gaon Music Charts, but quickly moved up to the number one stop within 24 hours as well as moving on to become the most popular song of 2011. Gloria had renowned their previous fame as well as becoming a hot topic within South Korea and overseas. The girls were met with double the success that past hits had seen. Gloria had also renewed their 2008 reality show "Morning Gloria" for a second season that was released September 2011.

Tracklist:
Roly-Poly
Roly-Poly in 코파카바나 (Roly-Poly in Copacabana)

200

— Funky Town.
mini album released november 11, 2011
 
Gloria released their second mini album Funky Town later in 2011 with the song Lovey Dovey serving as the lead track. Lovey Dovey debuted at number one on the Gaon Music Charts serving as Gloria's first song to reach number one as soon as it's release.

Lovey Dovey was loved the same as Roly-Poly, even seeing a second version of the music video known as Lovey Dovey in Tokyo that was filmed while Gloria was in Japan for promotions for their first japanese single and was released in march of 2012 proving the song to still be a hit four month after it's initial release. 

Tracklist:
Lovey Dovey
Goodbye, Ok
O My God
Roly-Poly
Roly-Poly in 코파카바나 (Roly-Poly in Copacabana)
Lovey Dovey Club Remix
 

200
— Bo Peep Bo Peep & Roly-Poly JPN.
Digital single released February 29, 2012
 
Gloria went on to release their first Japanese single in early 2012 with a digital single that contained the Japanese versions of past hits Bo Peep Bo Peep and Roly-Poly.

The Japanese music video for Bo Peep showed a more playful side of the song compared to the Korean music video. The Japanese verison of Roly-Poly was similiar to the Korean music video however, with the Gloria members performing in a retro night club.

Tracklist:
Bo Peep Bo Peep (Japanese Version)
Roly-Poly (Japanese Version)
200

— Mirror.
extended play released april 08, 2012
 
Gloria's second EP Mirror was released early 2012 which showcased Gloria moving back to their more mature sound, but still age appropriate as the music video for lead track y Love was playful in theme.

y Love was as well recieved as Gloria's last releases, although peaking at number two on the Gaon Music Charts. 

Tracklist:
y Love
낮과 밤 (Day and Night)
떠나지마 (Don't Leave)
Hue
사랑놀이 (Love Game)


200
— Gone Not Around Any Longer.
Digital single released december 12, 2012
 
Gloria then debuted their second sub-unit, Lily (릴리), in late 2012. Lily debuted with the digital single Gone Not Around Any Longer and consisted of members lead vocalist/lead dancer & main rapper/lead vocalist.

Gone Not Around Any Longer was an immediate success, gaining two perfect all-kills  by being number one on all major Korean music charts for two weeks straight; as well as the music video featuring actor Ahn Jaehyun.

Tracklist:
있다 없으니까 (Gone Not Around Any Longer)
나도 여자인데 (A Girl In Love)

200

— Tonight.
extended play released june 27, 2013
 
Dahlia's first comeback after their 2010 debut was with the EP Tonight in 2013. Due to past member changes, Dahlia now featured members Hyojin, Yumi, main vocalist, main vocalist 2, and main dancer. 

Although Tonight peaked within the top ten on Gaon Music Charts, the track failed to win any awards on music shows. Both the song and music video did receive positive press however, due to the units impressive vocals and colorful and fun music video.

It seemed Dahlia was cursed with bad luck after member main dancer went on hiatus shortly after promotions ended due to a personal scandal.

Tracklist:
Tonight
Hollywood
밤하늘에 (In The Night Sky) (New Version)


200
— Again 1997.
mini album released September 9, 2013
 
Gloria released their third Mini Album Again 1997 on September 9, 2013 as a 6 member group due to main dancer still being on hiatus. Lead single Number 9 peaked at number two on the Gaon Music Charts with follow up track Do You Know Me? which was a remake of the 1997 Sand Pebbles' hit What Should I Do? peaked at number five despite returning to Gloria's retro sound.

Tracklist:
나 어떡해 (Do You Know Me?)
Number 9
아파 (Hurt)
결혼 하지마 (Don't Get Married)
For You
Number 9 (Club Version)
 


200

— Bunny Box JPN.
album released January 20, 2014
 
Gloria released their first full Japanese Album Bunny Box in 2014 with their first original Japanese song Bunny Style! as the lead track. Bunny Box featured past Japanese releases Bo Peep Bo Peep, and Roly-Poly as well as the music videos for the Japanese versions of Lovey Dovey, y Love, and Number 9 on the special DVD release of the album. Bunny Box also contained the Japanese versions of past Korean hits as well.

Gloria also landed their first Japanese reality show Princess Gloria which documented the girls Japanese promotions as well as Korean comeback preparations. Bunny Box was also the first release with the return of main dancer from her hiatus.

Tracklist:
Bunny Style!
Lovey Dovey (Japanese Version)
y Love (Japanese Version)
Number 9 (Japanese Version)
Love ME! (I Go Crazy Because of You Japanese Version)
Lies (Japanese Version)
Bo Peep Bo Peep (Japanese Version)
Roly-Poly (Japanese Version)
Gloria Magic Music


200
— Innocence.
extended play released april 22, 2014
 
Gloria released their first Korean comback after main dancers hiatus with the EP Innocence on April 22, 2014. This is also Gloria's first comeback after Fantasia Entertainment debuted their new girl group Cherry Day with a similar concept. Title track Black Swan proved Gloria's popularity as they reigned as the most popular girl group under Fantasia Entertainment with Black Swan peaking at number three on the Gaon Music Charts.

However, compared to past releases, Black Swan didn't do nearly as well as even their last comeback which resulted in an early termination of promotions.

Tracklist:
나쁜 남자가 운다 (Bad Man Crying)
Black Swan
Pierrot
Privacy
조금 더 (A Little More)


200

— Like A Cat.
extended play released November 10, 2014
 
Once again becoming Fantasia's only girl group after Cherry Day's abrupt disbandment a few weeks after Gloria's EP release Like A Cat, Gloria seemed to once again reign supreme with lead track of the same name charting at number one on the Gaon Music Charts for four consecutive weeks. As well as follow up track Confused peaking at number two.

Gloria members once again made a name for themselves as popular produce Brave Brothers produced most of the EP. Morning Gloria was renewed for a third season and Gloria members found started to find their true passions through solo promotions.

Tracklist:
흔들려 (Confused)
사뿐사뿐 (Like a Cat)
여자사용법 (Girl's Heart)
단둘이 (Just the Two of Us)
Time
휠릴리 (Tears Falling)


200
— Gimme Love JPN.
single album released july 2, 2015
 
Gloria returned to Japan with their first Japanese Single Album Gimme Love summer of 2015. Lead track Give Me the Love featured Japanese singer Takanori Nishikawa (T.M.Revolution), helping the song peak at number 3 on the Oricon Weekly Singles Chart. Gimme Love also included the Japanese versions of Like A Cat and Girl's Heart.

Tracklist:
Give Me the Love
Still Falls the Rain
Girl's Heart (Japanese Version)
Like A Cat (Japanese Version) 

200

— Reflection.
album released august 14, 2016
 
Gloria's first comeback in a year and nine months was with their second full album Reflection. Gloria released two lead tracks for Reflection, Whoo! and Good Luck, to be promoted simultaneously. Whoo! peaked at number 16 on the Gaon Music Charts while Good Luck peaked at number two.

Reflection also marks Gloria's first comeback since Fantasia Entertainment re-debuted Cherry Day into the 7 membered group Nova in 2015.  Many Gloria fans, known as Fluer, originally boycotted Fantasia's decision to make another 7 member group while Gloria was still standing, especially after the members of Gloria were primarily doing solo actives with no group comeback in sight. Reflection only holding promotions for two weeks made the outrage among fans stronger.

Tracklist:
10 Seconds
Whoo!
Good Luck
Black & White
Eye Contact
Cherry Pop
Crazy Boy
들어와 (Come To Me)
한개 (One Thing)
Still Falls the Rain (Korean Version)

 

200
— What's My Name?
single album released june 14, 2017
 
Gloria released their third unit, Clover (클로버), on June 14, 2017 with the single album What's My Name? as a special 9th anniversary present to fans. Clover was made up of members Hyojin, lead vocal/lead dancer, main rapper/lead vocal, and main dancer. The title track What's My Name? peaked at number 4 on the Gaon Music Charts, however the group saw various wins on music shows resulting in Gloria still continuing to thrive despite internal problems among members and their company.

Tracklist:
내 이름은 (What's My Name?)
Reload
20080604
200

— Anniversary.
single album released may 5, 2018
 
Gloria returned as a full group for the double single titled Anniversary to celebrate their 10th anniversary since their debut in 2008. Past member former member also rejoined the group temporary due to the fans requesting her current company to let her be included. Despite the controversy surrounding Gloria once again, Party ended up peaking at number one on the Gaon Music Charts with You Think at number three due to fan efforts.

Anniversary was used as a promotional single for their upcoming full album with promoted tracks Party and You Think. Promotions only lasted a week for each song as Gloria were getting ready for their first album as 8 members, however fans noticed the lack of preparations for the single and worried about the production of the upcoming album, especially since Nova released a mini album before Gloria's promotions were even over. Fans wanted this to be Gloria's special moment as not every group makes it to ten years together, however with even the Gloria members not putting their all into performances and their internal conflicts starting to surface, fans were left very disappointed.

Tracklist:
Party
You Think

 

200
— Anniversary Night.
album released june 4, 2018
 
After promotions for Anniversary ended, it was released that the remaining Gloria members would not renew their contracts with Fantasia and this would be Gloria's last album before disbandment. 

Gloria's third full album Anniversary Night was released on their tenth anniversary in 2018 with the lead track All Night. All Night returned Gloria to their retro roots with the tracks 80's vibe, with lyrics dedicated to Gloria's longevity and bond with their fans. All Night peaked at number five on the Gaon Music Charts, despite fans efforts to make the track reach number one like the previous single did. Gloria members took this as a hint it was time, and ended promotions after one week and resumed solo activities shortly after.

After promotions ended for All Night, Gloria held one last concert in Seoul on June 22, 2018 that was broadcasted live to fans that couldn't attend.

"Just one more time, everything will be good
We know each other the best in this world
Stay with me day and night
So only love will grow and bloom
And light up the sky" - Light Up The Sky

(Some fans interpreted this as Gloria handing things over to Nova idk but i'm emotional)

Tracklist:
Girls Are Back
All Night
Party
You Think
Fan
Only One
One Last Time
오랜 숙원 (It's You)
Light Up The Sky
그 여름 0604 (Sailing 0604)