Gloria Members

Answer Me 2008 | Gloria's Journey | apply open!

185 250

— Leader,  Lead Rapper; Vocalist.
taken
 
Becoming the default leader of Gloria after a member change due to her fierce personality, Kim Hyojin has fought tooth and nail for Gloria and would do anything for her members. Her life is a mess currently as she doesn't know what to do with herself after the disbandment of Gloria and her solos after the group has been a flop. That's why she's busy preparing organizing a group trip for all of her former members, perhaps one last chance to get them all together so she can move on.

Or is she planning on trying to convince the others to become Gloria once again?

Birthdate: November 05, 1989
Faceclaim: Hyomin
Original ot5 Gloria member / original main rapper


 
185 250

— Main Vocalist
AVAILABLE
 
Dazzling the kpop community for years with her powerful vocals which will never be forgotten. What many don't know about her however is the nervousness she feels before going on stage.

Birthdate: unnie line (88-91)
Has some form of a mental illness that the public doesn't know about (eating disorder, anxiety, etc.).
Has had a few solos and was in high demand from other artists wanting to feature her (think eunha).
An original ot5 member of Gloria.

 

185 250

— Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer
AVAILABLE
 
The way she had always carried herself like a goddess made both male and female fans fall for her. There will never be a second version of her - many have even said that she should have became the leader instead of Hyojin during their member change and maybe Gloria would still be around.

Birthdate: unnie line (88-91)
Possibly became an actress in a hit drama in the more recent years (20)
One of the most popular Gloria members.
Original ot5 member of Gloria

 
185 250
— Main Rapper, Lead Vocalist.
AVAILABLE
 
Known for her positive outlook on life and sometimes airheaded responses - although no one could ever deny her iness and charisma while she performed on stage.

Birthdate: 92-94
Has been on one of the seasons of Unpretty Rapstar
Possibly a foreigner.
Added to Gloria in 2009.

 

185 250


— Vocalist; Sub-Rapper; Face Of The Group
Taken
 
In most kpop groups, there seems to be one member in said group that originally had no intentions on becoming a singer. For Gloria, that member was Lee Yumi. She had high hopes of becoming an actress until she was thrown into Gloria. Originally, the public mocked her lack of skills as she was criticized for her young age, but over the years she has proved herself to the world and has became one of the most loved faces in Korean entertainment.

Birthdate: May 22, 1994
Faceclaim: ???
Original ot5 member / originally a lead dancer

 

185 250


— Main Dancer, Vocalist;Visual.
AVAILABLE
 
She has been actively sought out since her addition to Gloria as a new member in 2011 due to her great visuals along with her passion for dance. But honestly, rich kids can be quite scandalous. 

Birthdate: 92-96
Had some sort of scandal surrounding her around 2013 and took a hiatus from the group for one comback. (gambling? corrupt family? dating? up to you, but something she can come back from.)
Added to Gloria in 2011.
 

 

185 250


— Main Vocalist 2.
AVAILABLE
 
Although most new members of Gloria seemed to find their place within the group dynamics right away, this member did not. After her debut she seemed to make mistake after mistake during performances and either talked too much or none at all. Eventually, she started to do musicals and found her place there, but she's still not too close with the other Gloria members even after all these years.

Birthdate: 94-96
Any special reasons why she was never close to the other members? Bullying within the group maybe?
A Musical Actress
Added to Gloria in 2011.

 

185 250

— Former Member.
AVAILABLE
 
She was once the Leader of Gloria along with being the Main Dancer, and was generally loved by the public, however all that stopped when she got into some controversy in 2010. Her scandal combined with poor timing from the company as Gloria itself was still gaining flack for their over ualized concept while having underaged members called for her to willingly leave the group in order to save what image they all had left. She then watched from the side lines as the group she was once a member of grew in popularity - but there were no hard feelings...right?

Birthdate: 88-90
Just because she left Gloria doesn't necessarily mean she left the company.
Still in the entertainment business somehow and kept in contact with Gloria. The main antagonist of the story.

Temporarily joined the group for their 2018 album as it was Gloria's tenth anniversary
Original ot5 Gloria member and left the group in 2011.