Two Incidents in One

She's My Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It’s been a few days and every end of the day, all the JUMP members never fails to get Ryosuke off guard to find a way to place the handcuffs on one of his hands. It was happening everyday that it almost became like a routine. Being used to all these, Ryosuke is now basically surrendering his hand to Rio in his own accord. 

 

“It saves me from being harassed by my friends so let get this done and over with” Ryosuke sighed in defeat and voluntarily gestured Rio to put the handcuff on his hand. The girl just smiled at him and gently scuffled his hair. 

 

“Aww… you’re such a good boy” she giggled and imitated how a master acts towards his dog. Ryosuke, in turn just rolled his eyes and followed his bodyguard outside the Jimusho. 

 

 

Ryosuke obediently walked slightly behind Rio and allowed her to lead the way. He can feel his head pounding continuously and just felt his own body becoming heavy. He’s been working almost every day - dancing, singing, rehearsals one after another, shows after shows and overwhelming fan meetings flooded his schedule. It’s not surprising that his body is starting to drain. 

 

“You’re awfully quiet. Are you okay?” The girl tilted her head and examined the boy’s facial expression. Not allowing Rio notice his state, Ryosuke straightened himself up and acted like nothing is wrong. He shook his head slightly and just signalled Rio to lead the way.

 

 

After a few minutes of walking, he felt a tug at the lower part of his shirt. The girl stopped walking which consequently made him stop as well. He saw Rio looking down as if embarrassed about something, “What’s up?” Ryosuke leaned down to see the girl’s face but she just turned slightly to her right to avoid Ryosuke’s gaze.

 

“I… I need the toilet” She whispered ever so silently, making Ryosuke barely hear. 

 

“Huh?”

 

“I need the toilet quick” 

 

“Now? As in now?”

 

“Yeah” Rio nodded whilst trying her best to hide her embarrassed face. “I have some business… I… I just need to go”

 

After hearing this, Ryosuke looked around and just found a flood of people walking around them. They’re currently in one of the busiest streets in Tokyo and it would be impossible to go anywhere with this crowd. “We’re in the middle of town. It’ll be hard to find a public toilet here”

 

“It’s an emergency! Please” Rio frantically shook Ryosuke sleeve and desperately crossed her legs to prevent any ‘accidents’. 

 

“Why didn’t you use the toilet at the Jimusho?”

 

“‘… I was quite sure I’m not due yet so I didn’t check but ‘IT’ suddenly came… Besides, you might run away from me!” The poor girl reasoned out. See, like any other girl, she has her monthly problems, which Ryosuke struggled to understand at first. 

 

“Tsk… Seriously, being my bodyguard, aren’t you supposed to be the one catering to my every need? Why does it seem like I’m babysitting you?” Ryosuke shook his head. However, it seems like Rio’s concentration was already thrown in the clouds and found herself looking for a place to meet her own needs. 

 

It was lucky that they found a public toilet nearby. However, with the crowd, the female toilets are naturally full. Rio moaned while pinching Ryosuke’s arm in the process - fighting the urge of having ‘girl’ incidents in public. 

 

“Ouch!”

 

Ryosuke saw her giving off an an uneasy facial expression which made him panic. His attention was diverted to the men’s toilet being half empty compared to the women’s. He frowned at the idea but suddenly convinced himself to take Rio inside the men’s toilet. He then pulled his hoodie up and wore his sunglasses and facial mask to hide his face. No one - no one should see him do what he’s about to do!

 

“What are you doing? That’s the men’s toilet!” Rio argued, pulling her hand away from Ryosuke who seems to be entering the door of the men’s lavatory. She pulled the handcuffs hard to stop the persistent boy from moving any further. 

 

“Come on! Are you desperate or not?” Ryosuke struggled and pulled his end of the handcuffs to make Rio enter the said toilet. Losing in strength, Rio didn’t have a choice but to enter the men’s toilet against her will. Ryosuke was initiative enough to cover her eyes partly to avoid her seeing anything unnecessary. 

 

Ryosuke felt all pairs of eyes on their way but just bowed his head slightly to avoid any more embarrassment whilst making sure that his face is properly hidden with his sunglasses and hoodie. Seriously? Yamada Ryosuke, the ace member of Hey!Say!Jump is currently in a public toilet with a clueless girl. His career can be over!

 

Rii was about to enter one of the cubicles but one thing hindered her in doing so: the handcuffs. 

 

“So… how do you wanna do this?” The older boy asked and just waited for Rio to finish pouting. He watched Rio fish for the keys and *click*, just like that, the hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter