Rivals

She's My Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I want you to stay away from Ryosuke” 

 

--

 

Mariya’s voice ringed continuously inside Rio’s head - no… not just Rio, all the people in the room were surprised by what the girl just said. All pairs of eyes landed on Rio who seems to be taking her time to process what she just heard. She started to feel her stomach turning like a washing machine… only this time, it’s turning so aggressively, it’s making her nauseated. 

 

“I-I… I need to…” Finally, the girl spoke, but she seems to be struggling in every word… “I-I need to *bleurrghhh*” All the people in the room were startled after seeing Rio puking at Mariya. Rio felt her head spinning and somehow her mind and vision became blurry. 

 

Seeing actual vomit on her lap, Mariya was furious… “AHHH! MY DRESS!!!!” she panicked and felt her whole body tense up and her arms flapped around like two fishes out of water. She tried her best to keep her sanity but after seeing her rival’s vomit on her lap, she’s currently losing. 

 

Ryosuke, on the other hand, saw what happened and assisted Rio’s head and immediately passed her a bowl to vomit in. He then looked at what she was drinking… “Damn it! Yuya! How much alcohol did you put in this?!” He shouted across the room and saw half of his friends laughing their asses off. 

 

“Did she just puke on her? HAHAHAHAHAHA” Hikaru couldn’t hold his happiness anymore and held his own stomach now hurting from all the laughing. Yuya and Kei, who also saw the whole thing laughed with him, wiping bead of tears from their eyes. 

 

“Rio-chan never fails to amuse me! She made my day” Yabu whispered and also found himself chuckling from what he just saw.

 

The sensible ones: Keito and Daiki quickly grabbed tissues and wiping cloths and helped the poor girl clean herself up while also trying their best not to laugh. They tried not to stifle when talking to Mariya. 

 

In panic, Ryosuke pulled Rio up and guided her to Inoo’s balcony. “Tsk, how can you get drunk with so little alcohol? You troublemaker” he whispered to the girl, almost forgetting Mariya who was still cleaning herself up. He signalled to Daiki and Keito while assisting Rio’s stance while walking, “I’m just gonna bring her outside to get her some fresh air. Can I leave Mariya to you?” he asked, earning two thumbs up from the two boys. 

 

Ryosuke hurriedly guided the intoxicated girl at Kei’s balcony. It was lucky that the balcony has some sort of sink and faucet, usually used to get water for the plants. “Blaurghhh” Rio puked again, but this time, she seems to be aware of her surroundings. 

 

“Did I just puke on Mariya-chan??!!” She said in an alarmed voice. She quickly wiped and tried to go inside the house again. However, Ryosuke was quick enough to pull her and let her bottom half sit down on the porch chair… “I need to apologise to her. I didn’t mean to do that” she uttered, still feeling slightly nauseated. 

 

“She’ll be fine. Just make sure you feel okay” 

 

Rio took a deep breath before turning towards Ryosuke. She blinked twice and just thought how much she misses him. They see each other almost every day but ever since Mariya came, he seems to have drifted away. 

 

“She asked me to stay away from you…” Rio looked up to see the sky, trying to avoid looking at Ryosuke’s eyes. She felt the gentle breeze kiss both her cheeks and just wondered how awesome it would be to have everything less complicated as they already are. “I don’t think I can do that. You’re too special to me” It may be the alcohol talking but this the first time Ryosuke seen the girl so serious. “I-I… I like y—.” Ryosuke watched Rio’s eyelids close and found her head aggressively falling down on his left shoulder. 

 

“You like who?!” Ryosuke slightly shook the drunk Rio, dying to make the girl finish her sentence. Was that a confession? A drunk confession? He was about to wake up the girl when two of his friends entered the scene. It was Yuto and Inoo. 

 

-

 

“Why the heck did you let her drink?” Yuto came out to the balcony to check up on his best friend. He leaned down to see her state before poking her cheek to see if she’s still awake. The intoxicate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter