He's LOST

She's My Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Awkward. That’s what this is! Ryosuke felt his eyes twitching as if hearing something ridiculous. “Baka ga?” He paused. He tried to process what the girl just said but still making sure she’s trapped between his arms. “You do realise I was the one who saved you, right?” 

 

“Ah… Anou” Rio, on the other hand struggled to speak. She tried her best to release herself from Ryosuke’s capture by sliding her body down the wall and moving herself slowly out of Ryosuke’s arms. However, before she can even move further, she felt Ryosuke’s hand grabbing her tightly. “I-I… I wasn’t ready! I panicked. I’m new to this! But I swear, I’m qualified to be your bodyguard! Please don’t fire me!” She explained in one breath. 

 

“Let me guess, Yabu-kun and the others hired you to follow me?” 

 

“Hmm… Yes. They’re right to be worried, though!”

 

“Excuse me, if you didn’t come, I could’ve beaten the hell out of those guys. You’re the one who attracted MORE trouble!” Ryosuke said in a ‘matter-of-fact’ tone. 

 

“But…”

 

“Tsk, it’s none of your business, anyway. Go home. I don’t need a bodyguard. I can protect myself” He said coldly. He dropped Rio’s arm and faced his back towards the clueless girl. He then walked away. Rio was about to follow him but Ryosuke turned around and gave off a cold glare. “Don’t you dare follow me, you troublemaker”

 

 

*Next Day*

 

Ryosuke forced himself towards JUMP’s dressing room, completely forgetting about the incident that happened last night. As far as he knows, there was an ANNOYING girl following him and now, he scared her off. However, it seems like his encounter with this girl is not done yet. He clicked the door open and somehow, he felt irritated after seeing Rio’s figure once again, smiling and laughing with the rest of JUMP. 

 

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?” 

 

“Ah! Yamada-san! You can’t get rid of me that easy!” Rio smirked, almost acted cutely in front of him. It was too obvious that she was mocking the boy, “When I’m hired to do something, I intend to do it whether you like it or not”

 

“WHAT?! I can fire you, you know” Ryosuke replied, annoyed. 

 

“Well, technically, no. We’re the ones who hired her so we’re practically her boss” It was Yabu’s turn to grin. The rest of JUMP just smiled, enjoying Ryosuke’s torture. 

 

“You guys can’t do this” Ryosuke felt his world turn up-side-down. He looked around the room and saw none of his friends supporting him. Not even Chinen who usually takes Ryosuke's side almost all the time. 

 

“I’ll wait here for you until you finish your rehearsals then we can go home together! I won’t let you go anywhere without me!” Rio patted her ‘boss’’ shoulder. She then sat down on one of the desks inside their dressing room and one by one laid her thick medical books on the table. “I can study here while I’m waiting”

 

Ryosuke didn’t say anything but just sighed in defeat. He knows for a fact that when his friends gang up on him, he can’t do anything but to be obedient. 

 

 

It’s been a few hours and Rio is still patiently waiting for her “boss” to come back from their rehearsals for them to go home together. She looked at the ticking clock and just wondered what time they usually finish. It’s almost 6pm and no sign of the boy was found. She then walked towards one the open windows and noticed the darkened skies outside. “Maybe I should wait for him outside so I won’t miss him” She thought, then led herself outside the building where the entrance is - the same place where all the employees usually go through at the end of the day. 

 

Rio waited patiently. For an hour… no, almost 2 hours. She felt herself sneeze after feeling cold breeze touch her cheek. “Achooo” She rubbed the surface of the skin and just wished she’s under her own blanket - warm and comfortable. Instead, she’s waiting for her arrogant boss named Yamada Ryosuke. 

 

-

 

“Rio-chan? Why are you still here?” Rio turned around to see who just called her. It was Keito. Rio looked at him peculiarly, surprised that he isn’t with everyone. He was already wearing civilian clothes as if ready to go home. “Everyone went home already! Aren’t you suppos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter