Handcuffs

She's My Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Chocolate milk for Chinen-kun, Green tea for Yuto-kun, Soy milk for Keito-kun, Apple juice for Kei-chan, Regular Coke for Yabu nii-chan, Diet Coke for Yuya nii-chan, Orange juice for Hika-chan… and water for Dai-chan and… Pocky snacks for everyone” Rio whispered to herself while placing snacks and drinks for everyone on the table. She gave off a wide smile, knowing that she didn’t forget any of the drinks. “And of course, for my beloved ‘boss’, strawberry milk” 

 

“Are these for us? You didn’t have to” Yabu patted the younger girl’s head before grabbing a chair for himself. They’ve been practicing for hours and the sight of Rio somehow gave the boys a breath of fresh air. The rest of the boys then took their respective drinks and slumped down to the nearest sofa. 

 

“It’s the least I can do for bothering everyone last night asking about Ryosuke-kun”

 

“So, you found him in the end huh?” Yuya gestured for her to sit down. 

 

“Yeah! He made me so worried. But since you told me his favourite hang out places, I finally tracked him down. I’ve written down everything! Look!” Rio enthusiastically said while showing the boys a pink notepad on her hand, scribbled with Ryosuke’s ‘favourite’ places. 

 

“Isn’t Yama-chan lucky? Maa, I want a bodyguard too!” Chinen pouted, earning a chuckle from the group. “So, do you have a plan to make him more obedient?” he continued before taking a sip from his drink. The boys then looked at Rio’s direction and saw her pulling something from her bag. It was two metal rings with a piece of chain connecting them. It wasn’t long when they realised what it was. 

 

Rio gave out a smirk… “Handcuffs” She mumbled.

 

“Ne, Rio-chan, isn’t that a bit…… ?” Hikaru insensitively said which made Yuto whack him slightly on his arm. The boys then laughed continuously and just waited for the girl to explain. 

 

“Eh?? NO NO NO! I’m just gonna use this to stick to me until he’s comfortable!” 

 

“Then… let us help you”

 

 

 

Ryosuke slowly walked towards their dressing room, hoping to get some peace and quiet from a long day worth of singing and dancing. He dragged his feet towards the room and clicked the door open only to see all of his friends looking at him manically as if planning something cunning. Ryosuke’s gaze then landed on the girl in the middle of the room, also emitting a dark aura. 

 

“What’s going on?” Ryosuke asked as he felt the bunch is indeed planning something against him. He took a step back, ready to run away. However, every time he moves, the rest of his friends also moves forward towards him. 

 

“CHARGE!” Kei instructed and soon enough seven of s  pounced on the poor boy and pinned him on the floor (except for Yuto who seems to be keeping quiet to himself since Rio entered the room).

 

 

“WHAT THE HELL?!” Ryosuke resisted to at least loosen the tight grasp of his friends. However, having seven grown men throw themselves at him, he couldn’t move! A few seconds had passed and he felt a metal ring being forced onto his left wrist. Click. 

 

 

He then heard a second click and saw the other end of the handcuffs connected to Rio. “You guys can’t do this to me!”

 

 

“Ohh… I think we just did!” The boys smirked in delight. Ryosuke’s eyes widened after seeing his left wrist attached to Rio’s right one with a set of handcuffs. 

 

“You crazy woman!”

 

“Now, you can’t get away from me!” Rio giggled and was just amazed of her own plan. She then looked at the rest of the boys and mouthed the words of “thanks”.

 

 

Ryosuke rolled his eyes after seeing Rio walking side by side him on the sidewalk. The girl seems like she’s enjoying every bit of it. Is she a psychopath? Ryosuke then stopped walking and pulled his left hand which consequently pulled Rio back a few steps. 

 

“Itai”

 

“It hurts, right? Why don’t you just let me go, you crazy woman!” 

 

“Then risk you running away again? No way, mister!” Rio replied, enough to make Ryosuke almost reach his limit. What can he do to make this girl surrender? It’s obvious that the cuff is already hurting her wrist with all the pulling. 

 

“Then I don’t want to go home yet. I want to play” An idea suddenly hit Ryosuke: to make the girl exhausted being with him and eventually releasing herself in her own accord. A simple, yet elegant plan. 

 

Ryosuke then pulled Rio’s wrist and walked in a fast steady pace, almost making Rio struggle to catch up. Rio tried her best to keep up with his big steps bacause Ryosuke’s pull is indeed starting to hurt her already abused hand. This guy is seriously merciless. It wasn’t long when they both found themselves in one of Ryosuke’s favourite hang out places: A baseball batting centre (A/N: Includes a batting cage (or tunnel); enclosed area for baseball or softball players to practice the skill of batting.)

 

-

 

“So how are we gonna do this? Looks like you need to release me” It was Ryosuke’s turn to smirk. He was expecting the girl sulk but instead, Rio’s eyes glistened in delight. 

 

“I ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY THESE!” Rio ignored Ryosuke’s remark and grabbed one of the baseball bats with her free hand. “Can you teach me?”

 

“What?! No…”

 

“Please! You can’t play without me anyway” 

 

“No”

 

“Fine, I’ll play by myself” Minding the handcuff on her right wrist, Rio uncomfortably positioned herself on the middle of the batting cage, waiting for the ball to be thrown by the machine (while Ryosuke’s hand still attach

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter