Chapter 2

We All Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Footsteps echoed in the empty room, and Handong immediately stood up. The short-haired girl smiled seeing her but stopped on her tracks when she had stepped on something. The orange-haired girl froze as she watched her bend down to take the book from the floor.

“Well, I was wondering where did this book went.” Yoobin said with a smirk. “Turns out, it’s with you all this time. How did you took it from it’s place, Dongie? And why did you, hm?”

Handong didn’t answer but Yoobin didn’t mind. She continued to approach her and put a hand on her cheek, she’s glad that the older girl never tried to escape. She would have to use force on her to make her stay. And no matter what, Yoobin doesn’t want to hurt Handong…

“You know I’m doing this for a good cause, right?” she said as she continued to caress the girl’s cheek. “If you were in my position with my power, you would have done the same.”

“I don’t think so.” Handong retorted, her husky voice is rough after not speaking for so long.

“Ah, now you’re talking. I missed that deep voice of yours, darling. Please talk more.”

Handong scoffed and turned her back on Yoobin. The younger girl could only chuckle as she shook her head, the older girl is probably mad at her for kidnapping and trapping her here.

“You don’t have to worry about anything, Dong. No matter what, I’ll always find you…”

--

 

“You don’t have to wait for me at all.” Siyeon said as they stood in two different path. “If I can’t get out of here before you, then go back without me.” Bora shook her head eagerly.

“I’m not going to do that, you’re my girlfriend. I love--”

“Then, let’s break up…” Bora’s heart fell. “…if I can’t get out, let’s break up.”

“Is our relationship just a game to you?” the ground started shaking, and Siyeon sighed. This isn’t part of her plan, all she wanted is to get Bora to safety, away from her. “ANSWER ME!”

“NO! OFCOURSE NOT!” Siyeon exclaimed. “But I--For once, will you please listen to me?”

“Singni--”

“No, don’t…please.”

“O-Okay. I’ll…wait for you here.”

“I’m sorry.” Siyeon approached Bora and pulled her into a hug. “I love you, okay?” she pulled back and kissed her before turning back. She gave Bora one last look before walking away…

But before she could get far, Yoobin appeared infront of her with Yoohyeon in hand. It’s time, huh? Siyeon thought as she approached the short-haired girl. She was about to held Yoobin’s hand when hurried steps sounded behind her, making her sigh. I told her to wait, didn’t I?

“Siyeon!” Yoobin smirked as their loudest member’s yell shakes the entire forest. “I changed my mind, I’m coming with you. I don’t think I want to be without you for a single second.”

“Take me away, Yoob.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah.”

“Alright.” Yoobin held Siyeon and used her power to get them out of there. But right before she teleported them, they could still heard Bora’s sob and Siyeon’s hand tighten around her.

“LEE SIYEON!” Bora was reaching out to her, but Siyeon was only fading and fading away…

 

“FCK!” Siyeon opened her eyes and sat down on the bed, panting. No matter how many times she tried to forget that painful memory, it always come back to haunt her till this day.

“After many years, she still has an effect on you.”

“Shut the hell up, Lee Yoobin.”

“Or what?”

Siyeon’s eyes glowed and Yoobin immediately laugh. The usual sunshine of their team had now became a hot-headed cursing-loving mess, she didn’t mean it but it just happened…

“I’m kidding, Singni.” Siyeon snarled at the nickname. “You and Yoohyeon should learn to control yourself.” just as she said that, a loud crash sounded in the room next to theirs…

“You can’t blame us, not when it’s the time of the year…” Siyeon muttered as she stood up and went to Yoohyeon’s room, only to find that the girl had fallen down from her bed.

“I’m fine.” the younger girl stated as she sat up. “Just had a stupid nightmare, that’s all.”

“I understand how you feel, you don’t need to explain.” Siyeon said and helped her up.

“You get nightmares too?” the older girl nodded. “Well, that .” Yoohyeon pouted.

“Want me to make your favorite breakfast?”

“Yes, please.” Siyeon chuckled and ruffled Yoohyeon’s hair.

They went downstairs together and headed to the dining room, where Yoobin was already waiting with a book in her hand. Yoohyeon greeted and sat infront of her while Siyeon went to the counter to start cooking. The atmosphere is tense and silent but they’re used to it.

Ever since they left their home years ago, the usual warmth had disappeared completely. Yoohyeon th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter