Chapter 1

We All Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Years later…

Minji walked out her room and headed downstairs. The whole place is quiet so it’s either her members are asleep or somewhere else deep inside the house. The first place she had in mind is the garden, because it was Bora’s favorite place before…but there was no one there.

 

“I know I’d find you here.” Minji turned around and smiled when she saw the younger girl.

“Well, it’s a nice place for reading so…How about you? Why are you here, Yoohyeonnie?”

“I’m here to spend time with you.” Yoohyeon plopped down and lay her head on Minji’s lap.

“Do you want to talk about something?” the older girl asked as she put away her book…

“No, don’t mind me. Just continue reading, being here with you is enough for me.”

 

Well, she didn’t find anyone but she did find a buried memory. Letting out a sigh, she get back inside the house. Heading to the library, she happened to pass by the old film room. Another buried memory came into her mind, from the same person but silver hair this time.

 

“You scared me!” Yoohyeon exclaimed as she back away from the camera to glare at Minji, but it doesn’t really have any scary effect when she looks like a bullied puppy with a pout.

“I’m sorry, you look so focus that I had to surprise you.” Minji explained with a peace sign.

“I could have dropped my croissant.” the younger girl joked, imitating a famous vine, making Minji laugh hard and she couldn’t help but smile hearing the older girl laugh wholeheartedly.

“You’re a dork.” Minji said, pulling Yoohyeon into a backhug since she’s standing behind her.

“Well, I’m your dork.” Yoohyeon stated with a chuckle as she held the hands surrounding her.

 

Clenching her fist tight, Minji willed herself to move away and finally reached the library. She held the doorknob but before she could open it, a familiar tune made it’s way to her ears…

 

Hey, I know there are some things we need to talk about

and I can't stay just let me hold you for a little longer now

 

“That’s a nice song.” Minji complimented when she heard Yoohyeon singing. “What is it?”

“Never Be Alone by Shawn Mendes.” Yoohyeon answered with a smile. “I like the message.”

“Really?” the older asked for confirmation. “Isn’t the song’s message a little bit sad?”

“It is. But it gives you hope, it says that no matter what happens, I’ll come back to you.”

“I see.” Minji nodded in understanding. “Well, it is nice…but I think I prefer it if you stay than leave. I don’t want to miss you or be without you. So, will you promise to stay?”

“Ofcourse.” Yoohyeon stood up and approach to embrace her. “I’ll be by your side, promise.”

 

Take a piece of my heart and make it all your own

So when we are apart, you'll never be alone

You'll never be alone

 

A loud crash inside the library made Minji snapped out of her reminiscing. She couldn’t help it, especially when it’s this time of the year which is supposed to be their anniversary. If only she stayed…the girl thought as she let out a sigh and headed inside the room after knocking.

Once she got inside, she noticed the books scattered around the floor and some were flying off the ground. In the middle of the mess stood the person she expected to be the cause…

“Sua, put it down.” the other girl didn’t even bother looking back, making Minji sigh and turn to the other person in the room. “Are you okay, Gahyeonnie?” the youngest nodded.

“I’m fine, unnie.”

“What happened here?”

“I…don’t know, I’m not sure.” Minji helped her up and she dusted her shirt. “I entered the room first to read a book, then she followed after and started thrashing the whole place.”

“Did you get hurt?”

“No, I’m fine.”

“We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter