Epilogue (Changed Timeline)

We All Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon entered the cafe panting, her hair is messy and her black and white flannel is just hanging on one shoulder due to her rush. She’s already late for class, but she badly need a cup of coffee so she decided to make a quick detour in the nearest cafe in their academy.

While fixing her flannel, she walked towards the counter and ordered a black coffee. It’s not her usual order, but she really needs something strong right now to take her sleepiness away.

But when she finally looked up, everything went away as she locked eyes with the cashier.

“Is that all?” Yoohyeon nodded, unable to speak at the moment as the girl smiled gently at her. “That’ll be $3.65 only.” the gray-haired girl immediately got her wallet and paid her.

“Excuse me but, have we met before?” the blonde was obviously taken aback but she managed to composed herself immediately and send Yoohyeon a cute, teasing smile.

“Isn’t that supposed to be our job to give customers some pick up lines?”

“No, I just--You feel familiar. I think I’ve met you before, I just don’t know where.”

“I’m pretty sure I’ll remember if we met, love.” the cashier winked as she handed the change, making her blush. “But since you’re here now, why not just introduce yourself?”

“Oh, I’m Kim Yoohyeon.” the gray-haired girl reached out her other hand…

“Kim Minji.” the blonde met her halfway and held it tightly.

The two of them shared a gentle smile, and felt the world only revolve around them. Both of them felt that this is how it’s supposed to be. Minji with Yoohyeon, and Yoohyeon with Minji.

 

“You reached out for me.”

“Don’t I always reach out for you?”

 

--

Siyeon walked out of the door and slammed it close. She and her girlfriend got in a fight and she’s afraid that she’ll say something out of anger she’ll regret if she stayed for a little longer.

Without noticing it, she arrived at a park. She decided to sat down and starts reflecting…

“Are you okay?” Siyeon looked up and saw a beautiful gray-haired girl with a blonde one.

“Yeah, I-I’m fine.” Siyeon waved her hand dismissively, finding the couple cute. “Well, not really. My girlfriend and I got in a big fight so I stormed out of there to calm myself here…”

“You left your girlfriend after a fight without making up?” the gray-haired girl asked with a shocked tone and Siyeon nodded. “Oh, no. You shouldn’t do that. That’s so wrong, miss.”

“You should never walk away from a problem without solving it.” the blonde girl said. “It wouldn’t change anything, it’ll only make it worse.” she added, making Siyeon realize…

“You’re right, thank you.” with that, she started to ran back to their apartment. The door was unlocked so she entered right away. “Bora!” she called out her girlfriend’s name.

“I’m here.” a weak voice called out from the kitchen so she made her way there. She saw the older girl sitting in the dining table with both of her hands covering her face. She’s crying…

“Are you okay?” Siyeon slowly made her way towards Bora and was shocked when the girl suddenly jumped up in her arms, and started to cry harder, making her own heart hurt.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter