Olivia Colombia’s Love Trouble (Yves and Hyewon)

Life Of Eve

A/N: Again, I would like to say thank you, thank you so, so much for reading this. I’m a fan of Loona and as you all can see, I love Yves very much. Ever since I watched her solo MV, I fell in love with her. Also, as you all notice, each chapter are actually connected, its just that the timeline is mess up. I’ll try to write a small note about where the chapter takes place but for now, enjoy Hyewon (my second favorite ship).

 

 

Olivia Colombia’s Love Trouble (Yves and Hyewon)

Olivia Hye was in a predicament. Despite her calm and mature vibe, there was a certain quality that she lacks. Love.

The young girl glance across the dance studio, towards the small blonde figure who was currently in a conversation with Jinsoul. Go Won’s little figure stuck out like a sore thumb, at least for Olivia that is.

Olivia sighed, a bit frustrated at herself for her lack of love experience. Contrary to her blunt attitude, she found it difficult to say those 3 words to her close friend and ‘soulmate’. She was embarrassed, no, more like she was afraid of being rejected.

This can’t go on any longer. She needed to tell someone, get some advice from someone who has more knowledge in love.

Her first option was Hyunjin since that girl had experience of unrequited love since her school days but after what happen before (her being jealous), Olivia thought otherwise. Heejin… was busy in her own world with Hyunjin. Olivia just wish they flirt somewhere else, why do they have to do it next to her.

As a leader, Haseul was a good listener. Unfortunately, when it comes to their love life, Haseul would treat it like a gossip and she was sure Haseul would eventually blurt it out to someone else. Vivi was better in keeping secrets but she was constantly with Haseul so it was hard for Olivia to talk to Vivi without raising any suspicions.

Yeojin…is too young, she and Choerry might take the opportunity to for this. Kim Lip… is useless. She would probably be too embarrassed to listen to her confession rather than helping her situation. Besides, she had her own love problem with Chuu but that’s a story for another chapter. Jinsoul’s loud mouth might not be a good idea. Besides, the girl was close to Go Won so she could just accidentally blurt it anytime. Chuu is too dense to know about love, and Go Won is definitely a no go (no pun intended).

Olivia sighed, that’s just leave with the one person...

 

Dance practice was over and everyone retired back to their dorm room. Yves just got out of the shower, drying her hair. The rest of the members already went to bed since tomorrow they needed to wake up early for another music show performance.

When Yves was about to step out of the bathroom, Olivia suddenly block her exit looking deadly serious.

“What did I do this time?” Yves blurted, hands went up, trying to recall if she had made Olivia angry.

Olivia furrow her eyebrows before she grabbed Yves’s wrist and pull the girl with her. Yves struggle to keep up with the maknae, she asked what was going on but Olivia just continues to pull her along until they reach the rooftop.

“What the hell is going on? Why did you pull me here, Hyejoo?”

Olivia looked down, she was hesitating but there was no one that could help her other than Yves.

With a sighed she said, “I need your help.”

Yves raised an eyebrow, “What did you do?”

“Why do you assume I did something wrong?” Olivia snapped annoyingly.

“Cause you’re asking me for help? That should show how desperate you are right now.”

Olivia wanted to making a snappy remark but refrain from doing so. She needs to remind herself that she’s doing this for herself.

“I need your help to…”

“What?” Yves come closer, whatever Olivia said at the end was too quiet.

“…need your help con…”

“Huh? Can you be a little louder? I can’t hear you.”

“I said I need your help confessing!”

“…”

“…”

Olivia’s started to regret her decision of choosing Yves when she sees the YYXY leader grinning stupidly.

“What’s with the stupid grin, Sooyoung unnie.”

The insult just went over her head as Yves suddenly place her arm around Olivia’s shoulder.

“You’re finally going to confess your undying love to Cheawon.”

Olivia flustered and quickly pushed Yves away, “SO!? Wait—how did you know about that!?”

Yves shrugged, “You’re so easy to read sometimes, Hyejoo. I mean the way you is like those cliché middle school boys tease girls that they like. It’s so cute!”

“Ugh, I hate you.”

“No, you don’t. If you do, then you won’t come to me for advice.” Yves winked cheekily.

“That’s cause there’s no one that can help me other than you.”

“He, he, he, come on Hyejoo. Don’t be shy on me. Just be honest and said you want Sooyoung unnie’s advice.”

“…you know what. I change my mind, I’m going to sleep.”

“Ahhh, Hyejoo! I was just joking! Come on tell me already!”

 

 

After more coaxing, Oliva finally forgive Yves and both finally settle down.

“Don’t you have any crushes at school? Maybe a beautiful senior that makes your heart doki doki.” Yves asked.

“…no” Olivia oddly enough looked small as if she was scared. “This is actually the first time I felt this way…it’s like, whenever I’m with Cheawon unnie, everything felt…warm, it made me feel really happy.”

Then she shook her head, “I’m sorry unnie, I just can’t explain it.”

Yves nodded in understanding, “It’s alright, I know that feeling too. It’s like when you’re with them, nothing else matter. You just want them to look at you and only you.”

Olivia stared at her in wonders, “You must’ve really love Vivi unnie…”

“Yeah…wait! H-How did you know about that!?” Yves snapped her head towards Olivia, ignoring the cracking joints of her neck.

Olivia on the other hand, just gave her that ‘are you really that dumb’ looked. “You’re not the only who can read people easily, besides, this isn’t about you unnie, it’s about me. Now can you help me or not?”

The older girl wasn’t satisfied but she let it slide for now. She needed to fulfill her leader role and help Olivia with her problem…then she can torture the said girl later.

“Why don’t you just confess to her?”

“No!”

“Why not?”

Olivia place her forehead on her knees as a sign of resignation “…what if she doesn’t like me that way.”

“If she doesn’t then you’ll just move on.”

“Can you please be a little more helpful unnie.”

“Jeez, fine, fine. What about doing something romantic, like giving her flowers, complementing her, mushy stuff like that.”

Olivia cringe when she imagines herself doing those things. “Do I really have to?”

“It’s a start.” Yves said, feeling excited at seeing Olivia trying to be romantic.

 

 

The next day was going rough for Olivia. Her first step in this operation ‘Baby wolf courting princess crunchy challenge’ (Yves named it much to Olivia’s dismay), was to give Go Won flowers.

“Wah, thank you Hyejoo. I’ll just put it in one of the vases.”

“Oh umm, you can just keep it for yourself…”

“I can’t do that.”

Olivia was confused, “Why not?”

Go Won gave a hopeless smile, “You already know that I can’t take care of things. This flower will die if it were only me.”

Well, that fail. Next is to give a box of chocolate. Olivia had purchased Go Won’s favorite chocolate at the nearby convenient store. She always saw the older girl munching on it, telling her how delicious it was. Maybe when she gave it to her, Olivia can used the chance to confess.

When she reenters the dorm, Choerry and Yeojin casually looked into the plastic and grab the chocolate.

“Thank you Hyejoo!” the girls began to unwrap the chocolate and ate them right in front of her.

“You fu—” a hand went over . Yves gave the girl a disapproving look before letting her go.

With a sighed, Olivia return to their room to think of another strategy.

 

 

They had a two day off from their constant butterfly promotion week. Go Won wanted to go shopping for new clothes with Chuu and Jinsoul. She looked herself over the mirror, feeling satisfied with her choice of clothing.

“Hyejoo~” she twirls in front of said girl. “How do I look?”

“…” Olivia open , then close it, her brows furrow in concentration. Strangely enough Yves, was not far from her, looking tense than usual.

“Hyejoo?” Go Won tilted her head in confusion.

“You look…you look…”

“Oi… Hyejoo, don’t…” Yves whispered.

“You look crunchy.”

“…”

“…”

Only the sound of Yves’s facepalm echo throughout their small room followed by Chuu’s robustious laughter.

“Crunchy? Really?”

“I-I mean you look p-pr…pretty POOR.”

“…”

“…”

“Oh.My.God. You two should leave now. Don’t stay out too late.” Yves pushed them out of their room. Poor Go Won still confuse about it.

“Alright, bye Sooyoungnie! Hyejoo!” Chuu waved before disappearing to the other side.

When she was sure they were alone Yves turn only to see Hyejoo slowly getting in her bed and hide underneath her blanket.

“What the heck are you doing?”

“Not now unnie.” Olivia mumble.

 

 

That night, Yves and Olivia hang out at the rooftop. Well, its more like Yves comforting the sulking wolf.

“Come on Hyejoo. Just confess, you never know, maybe Chaewon likes you back.”

“No way, she’s probably feel disgusted about it.”

‘’That’s not true, Chaewon would never feel that way. She cares about you a lot.”

“She probably feels sorry for me.”

“Ah geez, just confess to her! How hard can it be?”

“Easy for you to say! You only say that because Vivi unnie likes you back.” Olivia snapped. She didn’t mean to raise her voice but she was frustrated.

She expected Yves to chastising her but instead, Olivia felt a hand place on her shoulder. Yves just gave a sad smile, “I’ll let you in on a secret, Hyejoo.”

She removes her hand and stared at the night sky, “When I confess, Vivi unnie said she only sees me not more than a friend.”

“What? Really? But then, how did the two you got together?”

Yves told Olivia everything that happen the night she almost broke down, about her own frustration about not winning and having no recognition in the music industry despite their hard work.

After she was done, Yves turn to see Olivia looking oddly angry and before she knows it, the younger girl pushed her roughly to the side.

“You are so stupid.”

“H-Hey, what the heck? I’m confessing my heart out here, you should comfort me, or giv me a hug or something.” Yves said in a dramatic manner.

“And you are stupid! Why!? Why didn’t you tell us about it? Why do you have to keep quiet about it? You should’ve told us how you feel or when your upset about something!”

Yves eyes widen when she sees a bit of tear in Olivia’s eyes.

“Are we really not that reliable to you…”

“Oh Hyejoo, I’m sorry.” Yves gave the girl a side hug. “I’m sorry, it’s just that I know everyone is feeling down, especially Yeojin and Haseul. I just don’t want to make things worst then it already is.”

Olivia sighed, “Then you should’ve come to us. Have you forgot about Jiwoo unnie, Chaewon unnie and me? We’re always there you know if you need someone to talk to.”

Yves chuckled, “I know, and I’m sorry.”

Things settle down once again and they finally went back to the main topic.

“So…Vivi unnie kiss you first?”

“Yup.”

“…are you sure?”

“Are you doubting me?”

“It’s just hard to believe that ‘the’ Vivi unnie, Vivi unnie the quiet and reserve unnie, is the one who kiss you. It’ll be more believable if it’s the other way around.”

“…you’re such a brat.”

Both were quiet once again, contemplating what to say next.

“Unnie, if that night didn’t happen, would you be able to move on?”

Yves thought for a moment before answering, “Maybe, maybe not, I’ll never know.”

She stood up and stretch her aching body.

“But that’s the beauty in it, don’t you think? You’ll never know if something good might happen.”

“…what happens if it turns bad?” Olivia said quietly.

Yves ruffle her already messy hair, “Then we’ll get through it together. Just like you told me before, right?”

She winked, Olivia smile hopelessly at her so-called leader.

“Well, I’m going to bed now. What about you, Hyejoo? Gonna stay here and keep sulking?”

“Shut up…later. Just need more time to think.”

“Heh, good night, Hyejoo.”

“Night unnie.”

Olivia sighed after making sure she was alone. Her mind went back to what happen few minutes ago, about Yves revelation. She thought she understands Yves more than anyone, but she was wrong. It made her wonder what more secrets does Yves have.

The door creak open, at first, she thought it was Yves but when she saw the blonde small stature, she almost had a panic attack.

“Chaewon unnie?”

“Are you okay, Hyejoo? Sooyoungnie said you were in trouble so I ran up here to see if I can help.”

“Ugh that hag…” Olivia murmured. “I’m fine unnie. You can go back.”

“…really?” Go Won wasn’t convince.

“Yeah, don’t worry about me. Just go on ahead.”

Chaewon didn’t move, but Olivia notice her body slowly trembled.

“Unnie?”

“You always said that, you never told me anything especially when there was something troubling you. You used to come to me whenever something was up… does that mean you don’t trust me anymore?”

Olivia quickly stood up, “What are you talking about, unnie? I trust you, I never keep any secrets from you.”

“Your lying, I can tell. You might not notice Hyejoo, but I can read your eyes. And right now, it tells me there’s something that you really want to tell me.”

“…”

Go Won shook her head, “Its fine if you don’t want to say it, I’ll just leave you alone like you always want me to.”

She was leaving, it was better this way but seeing Go Won figure getting smaller made Olivia choke. It’s now or never.

“Chaewon unnie.”

Go Won stops, but she didn’t turn. So, Olivia moved closer to her, making sure she was arms reach in case Go Won try to run away after she confess.

“You were right, there’s something that I’ve been keeping from you.”

Well, if things didn’t go that well, she could just blame it on Yves.

“…”

“I…Chaewon…I love you, I… I’m in love with you, for a while now.”

“…”

“…”

The dreaded feeling slowly creeps in Olivia. She assumes the silence means Go Won didn’t feel the same. When the older girl moves her hands to her chest, Olivia mentally prepared herself for the rejection.

“Unnie, you don’t have to say anything. Let’s just pretend—”

“Hyejoo.” Go Won’s soft voice cut through the night. Olivia shut , feeling tense than ever. “If you really do love me, then I want you to go down on one knee.”

“What? Why?”

“…does that mean you weren’t serious about your confession.”

“Of course not.”

“The I want to see you go down on one knee, Hyejoo.”

Olivia rolled her eyes and did as she was told. “What now?”

Go Won then held her hand out in front of Olivia, her back was still turn so Olivia can’t see her face properly.

“If you really love me, then you will give this hand a kiss.” Another round of confusion but Olivia didn’t question further. She held Go Won’s hand gently and kiss it.

She looked up quickly and caught sight of Go Won’s blushing face. The older girl hurriedly turned away but it was already too late.

Olivia broke into a grin as she gave Go Won’s hand a squeeze, “Does that mean you love me too?”

Seeing Go Won nodded slowly made her ecstatic. She stood up and gave the older girl a hug. She whispered to Go Won’s ear, “Can you say it? Say that you love me.”

Go Won slowly turn, her checks still flustered. Her voice was quiet but Olivia clearly heard that familiar crunchy voice, “I love you too, Hyejoo.”

Olivia smile widen. She lifted the girl up in bridal-style and twirl around earning her princess’s laughter.

 

 

Yves smile as she heard Go Won’s laughter. Truthfully it was a risky move to let Go Won meet Olivia. She wasn’t really sure if Go Won also had feelings for Olivia but Vivi had assure her that she did. With one last look, Yves finally went back to her room, feeling every bit of happy for the two members.