Is Everyone Trying To Kill Me ?!

License To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“yeah, yeah… I guess I do.”

 

As much as Joohyun would have loved to dwell on Wendy’s revelation the agent’s pager beeped signalling they had to rush to the airplane hangar so they could get on their designated jet. The drive was fairly short and once they arrived Wendy was on professional mode, clearing the area herself, updating their location in her records, briefing the staff and pilots as well as escorting Joohyun to the plane. She smoothly unbuckled the girl, grabbed her waist and jogged her to the plane. After leaving the raven in the jet, Wendy did her protocol and cleared the area one more time. Once they got the get go, the pilots pulled onto the runway.

 

Joohyun was observing the carrier she was in, simple yet luxurious jet. It intention was to carry politically involved personas and keep them safe not meet their luxurious demands. Joohyun had been in many better jets but she couldn’t complain it was this or risking her life. Wendy sat next to her in their take off seats and buckled herself up. Irene heard the engines go and felt her hand being intertwined and a thumb rubbing circles on her hand. She looked at the other girl for explanation raising her eyebrow.

 

“You hate flying, especially taking off. You say it’s the most dangerous part of the flight next to landing and you hate the fact that we’re in a smaller plane which can be affected by weather much easier. Or in other words jets feel like an aluminium cladded coffin”

 

Joohyun scoffed “For someone who has memory loss, you sure do remember a lot. Surprisingly you remember my nitty gritty tendencies rather than me myself… weird.” Although she seemed angry she only just laughed, she knew she had to give the other time to adjust to the situation. Not to forget that this blonde was having a mental breakdown hours before.

 

Joohyun winced as she felt the plane take flight but it was only half bad with the calming the girl next to her were providing. Things felt somewhat normal again.

 

The flight was around 14 hours so Wendy told Joohyun to rest as her body was exhausting considering the many events that occurred today. They would hope to arrive after she wakes up and the mission would go ahead. She felt that it was a piece of cake as she entered her slumber. It was full proof.

 

-----

 

She takes it back; it wasn’t full proof…at all.

 

Joohyun woke up with a jolt from the turbulence instantly making her dig her nails into the body watching over her. Seungwan knew talking wouldn’t help so she became a pillar of silent strength and rubbed the others back with warm smoothing circles whispering supportive phrases to calm her nerves.

 

‘we’re landing in around 40 minutes please fasten your seatbelt’s said the uniformed stewardess.

 

The only air stewardess on the jet named ‘Hyeji’ came over to offer the girl some water and some motion sickness tablets. However, the agent watched with close eyes and her face paled when she observed the lady’s uniform rode up as she stretch over and revealed a specific ink mark on the stewardess’ hip. Seungwan looked to Joohyun and quickly slapped the tablet away before she put it in as the stewardess turned around.

 

Joohyun looked sacred and confused, Seungwan leaned in to whisper casually in her ear.

 

“I want you to act calm, I have suspicions about something and I’d advise you to go to the bathroom, lock the door and don’t come out until I say okay?” She looked at the raven with pleading eyes.

 

She could feel the stewardesses eyes on them. Joohyun was scared beyond belief but revved up her acting skills. Clutching her stomach, she pretended to become ill and excused herself to the bathroom. She shut the door, locked it just how Seungwan said and took some deep breaths.

 

Meanwhile outside the steward approached Wendy

 

“she should really be sitting down, we’re landing soon.”

 

“don’t disturb her, she’s sick.”

 

“Ma’am I’m just checking up on her.”

 

“and i.said.leave.her.alone”

 

Seungwan then felt a harsh kick to her abdomen, as she doubled over in pain as her back collided with the seat. The agent ran forward attempting to headlock the steward who dodged her attack, the blonde hair steward kicked up a heel and threw it at Wendy.

 

“No need to show off” the agent huffed as she gave a right hook to the other’s head. What Wendy didn’t notice was the two figures coming out of the cockpit with nightsticks in their hands. She then realised this was a sick and twisted set up and that this would either end up her dead by beating or a plane crashed. She ripped off her blazer and lunged towards the three. First quickly undoing her tie and pivoted her way around the first pilot, she started choking him but felt a presence charging towards her from behind so she leap frog jumped the pilot who was met with their colleague’s kick to the stomach and Wendy strangled him with her tie from siting on his shoulders, the plane then dipped and Wendy screamed as well as Joohyun.

 

“NO ONE IS FLYING THE ING PLANE!”

 

Meanwhile in the bathroom, Joohyun is trembling at the rough plane and the sounds from outside the cubicle. Praying her protector is safe Joohyun shivered when she felt the door being forced open. The door was ripped away and she was face to face with Hyeji, the steward gave her a sick smile and grabbed her by the hair. Joohyun descended to the flaw and struggled with the attacker. Hyeji straddled her and started roughing her up Joohyun attempted to cover her face with her wrists but failed. She felt reached up and grabbed whatever was on the table which happened to be Seungwan’s briefcase. Smacking her on top the head, Joohyun knocked her out cold.

 

Shaking but picked up the unconscious woman’s nightstick Joohyun noticed her agent struggle whilst being attacked by the two pilots. Seungwan was struggling for air and couldn’t reach her gun as she was being strangled and lifted above the ground. Looking at the bald one in the eyes he looked at her menacingly then fell to the flaw as Seungwan’s raved hair beauty broke the nightstick from hitting him across the head. Seungwan then swung grabbed the hand which grabbed he hair, swung her body around her arm and used a trick to break the man’s arm as she pushed it up his back. He shouted in pain.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter