Mission From Hell

License To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan

 

The blonde truly could not believe what her eyes were currently seeing, it surely had to be a dream. It had to, right?

 

Seungwan

 

God, that name. It gave her an excruciating pain that caused flashes to appear as if a movie projected right in front of her.

 

Flashes of a raven hair girl dressed in a school uniform jumping onto someone who looks just like Wendy but with short brown hair. Is that me?

 

Then another flash of the raven and ‘wendy’ on a bed of something that looked like her childhood bedroom giggling to their hearts content whilst stealing shy kisses from each other.

 

The next flash seemed dulled and grey as opposed to the bright happy previous flashes: it was a scene of the raven crying into her shoulder as ‘wendy’ wore a stoic expression.

 

This flash, she remembered and it pained to recall every moment. The metal cladded walls, the rusty old hospital chair… it was the RV5 training area. The pain in her head subsided to the front and hurt equally as much.

 

“Se-seu“ a slap to her face by the mask covered doctor.

 

“I’m going to ask you again, what is your name?”

 

“I don’t have a name sir.” The Wendy that she knew today deadpanned as a lone tear rolled down her cheek.

 

The ‘doctor’ raised an eyebrow and seemed unconvinced so he called over his team to help.

 

Wendy knew what that meant. It meant getting tranquilized and enduring the most pain ever known to man just to forget your past memories. Espionage may be glamourous in the field but the training…too traumatisation to even think about.

 

The trainee thrashed in the chair, screamed her lungs out but to no avail she was strapped to the chair as she was injected with the drug as well as a memory suppresser. A tube was shoved down and a grey substance flowed through, she chocked on the liquid and struggled for air and they all just watched her, watched her like a sick animal purely for their entrainment. She thrashed and cried and felt herself lose consciousness when she could no longer breathe but always remembered the dirty smirk on the masked faces.

 

When she woke up conscious Wendy was in ragged clothing in a solitary cell, she didn’t know who she was, where she was or what was going on.

 

The same doctor appeared and asked her the same question but the terrified girl looked around and couldn’t even process what was happening… fear taking over.

 

Wendy suddenly felt that pain again and it somehow snapped her back into reality away from the painful flashes and onto a more painful view of her supposed witness.

 

“S-seungwan? Is that really you?” The noir haired girl asked trembling, hesitating to hold out a hand.

 

Wendy opened to answer but found no words coming out, she felt as if she was in a nightmare again. She started to think: her options were to slap herself until she woke up, call for backup or run away.

 

The blonde took a step back from the raven girl and looked around frantically and slapped herself with sheer force. The raven looked worried and tried to stop her, as the blonde truly looked like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter