Mission 109.

License To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mont Des Mules, Monte Carlo

 

Night has covered the bustling city, cars are non-stop, street lights are flickering and the youth have truly come alive. Observing the dark sun set and the moon take over as well as the pleasant scene from the top of the hill is a woman in her Aston Martin, she dusted the lint off her custom Armani suit and double checked her Rolex, sighing as she ran a hand through her hair. The girl decked in money is a blonde with subtle yet beautiful Asian feature however, could easily be mistaken as a foreign.

 

Said girl sighs, envious of those who get a ‘real’ life despite the fact she is covered in the best brands, she’s jealous of those who can socialise with friends, angry that they’ll never have to experience a hectic life like hers where she has a different identity for every city she visits. She reflects that her life was not how she wanted to be. She chastised herself that she stayed longer in the agency than she wanted. She looked into her rear view mirrors and almost regretted this life.

 

Were the dark circles worth it? Was any of it worth it? Where did her life go? She didn’t have a definitive home, she let go of the ones she loved to live this life and what good has it done? Sure, there were positives like the cool gadgets, the beautiful women that filled her bed at night, the satisfaction of doing a job well but was her heart really in the cause which she sacrificed so much for? Maybe at the start, but now that she was at the top of her field, she didn’t really know anymore.

 

Looking into the mirror one last time and looking at her concealer covered eye bags the girl thought I’m 27 for god sakes, I’m too old for this .

 

Slumping further in her luxurious car seat the girl was brought out of her deep thinking state to a buzz from her phone. She rolled her eyes at the instructions and revved the engine before speeding down the hill into the city.

 

TO: Agent Son (077)

FROM: #RV5140901

 

14.38.17.89.45.64

 

Infiltrate the target and find the supplier.

 

-YR

 

-----

 

Following the coordinates sent to her, the blonde arrived at the luxurious and over-the-top mansion. A supposed art heist was to occur here and the girl was sent to shut it down. Sighing one more time and in desperate need of a cigar, the blonde reached into the passenger glove compartment and reached for a small cylinder which held a skin coloured ear piece along with cufflinks that had a microphone in it. She placed the gadgets in the needed places and put in her contacts which held virtual reality features. Turning on the contraptions she was met with a green screen with had blueprints of the location, information of the perpetrator and the corner of the screen had codes being processed. In her ear she heard the voice of one of her teammates.

 

“077, connect, can you hear me?’

 

“That’s a positive bear.” The blonde calmly said the other’s field name.

 

“y Dynamite tapping in.” Another voiced appeared

 

The blonde held her forehead and sighed “how many times have I told you; you cannot use that as your official name Sooy- I mean, agent 31. Why can’t you be like agent 20 who has a proper field name.” she gritted her teeth as she spoke into her cufflink.

 

“Not again with this , Unnie, why do you always have to ruin my mood?”

 

“Well, if you weren’t such an insolent little sh-“

 

“GUYS! Can you please stop bickering like weak es and lets just get on with the job, capiche? To think we’re supposed to be the best spies in the world and here we are acting like some angry ajhummas. I knew I should have taken that job as a dance teacher?” Agent bear said the last bit lowly.

 

“What was that agent 20?” a hint of sarcasm lingered in her voice.

 

“ off and let me brief you unless you want to go in their blind.” Bear sighed again before strating

 

Even thought they were not in the same room; the three all nodded silently as confirmation.

 

“Agent 077, mission 109. The suspect is an art dealer by the name Kim Junmyeon.” The blonde soon saw the photo of a young Korean man appear in her lens vision.

 

“He’s been steeling fraud art and tonight is planning to strike his biggest deal yet with art collector Oh Sehun.” Another photo appears.

 

“The plan is straightforward, go in, I hacked the system already so the cameras are down and your information is already on the list. Mingle, have a drink or two and when you have eyes on Kim Junmyeon, use the key word ‘Delecroix’ he will then you to a private room in the place of Sehun and hand you the painting, you know the French revolution one.”

 

“T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter