Unknown

Chaos
A/N: So the chapter 3 that I accidentally posted is just a draft from my notes. It's not really the chapter 3, it just got mixed up. This is the real one. 

Jinsoul had woke up early the next morning, finding her sisters gathered at the table. A bickering Yeojin and Chaewon is sat infront of Haseul who was sipping her coffee while trying to stop the younger two. Jinsoul was surprised to see Haseul for she thought that she's gonna be at the hospital for at least a week or two. 

"Haseul, what are you doing here?" Jinsoul asked while pulling a seat beside her. Haseul furrowed her eyebrows at the oldest before asnwering her. 

"Am I not allowed in our house now?" The girl said before taking a bite of her food. She just earned a 'hmm' from Jinsoul. 

"Finished half of my work already, so Dr. Bae figured that I should just continue the rest later." Jinsoul gave her a small nod before yelling at the two who are still bickering over something. 

"Yah! What's the problem with the two of you?" The oldest said while pointing at the two who were a little startled. 

"Yeojin, Chaewon, you shouldn't do things like this infront of the food." Haseul said, her responsible sister instincts kicking in. When it comes to discplining them, Haseul is the one who is tasked to do that, she's the most responsible after all even if she's the second oldest among the four of them. Jinsoul would just probably allow the two to do dumb , she would possibly encourage them do it and she would most likely join them in doing it. Sometimes, Haseul doesn't know if Jinsoul is really one of the kids. They're all a pain in the for her. 

"This is all Gowon's fault!" Yeojin exclaimed while pointing at the other blonde seated next to her. Chaewon was quick to hit Yeojin in the arm when she said the wrong name. 

"It's Chaewon, you ." The girl half whispered before looking at their two sisters infront of them who are both staring at her confused. Chaewon knew that she had been caught in a situation, so she pinched Yeojin's thigh that made the youngest squirm. 

"I– She's just teasing me." The little blonde said while letting out a nervous laugh. Yeojin was on the way to save her but before she could say something, Jinsoul beat her to it. 

"Gowon is back to snatch wigs and dethrone y'all!" Jinsoul said while standing up from her seat giving her sister an applause. 

"So you're back at being a what? A rapper?" Haseul said with a stern voice while keeping her gaze at Chaewon. 

"Haseul unnie, I– You know I want to do it right?" Chaewon looked at Haseul but decided to keep her head low when her sister's face looked really serious. On the other hand, Yeojin felt sorry for Chaewon. Her sister's not gonna be in a situation like this if it wasn't for her. She reached for the other girl's hand under the table to squeeze it, receiving a squeeze back Yeojin hung her head low too. 

"Chaewon, you don't understand!" The dark haired girl shouted while slamming her hands on the table. Her sudden action startled the three, however Jinsoul was quick to stand up and calm Haseul down. Jinsoul can see that the other blonde is now crying silently while Yeojin is patting her back softly. Jinsoul was ready to stand up for Chaewon when Haseul suddenly said something again. 

"You don't understand how proud I'am of you." Chaewon immediately shot her head up, looking at Haseul confusingly with her tear stained cheeks. Yeojin just muttered "I can't believe this unnie" to herself while Jinsoul hitted Haseul who is now all smiles. 

"You made her cry, Haseul! What kind of sister are you?" 

"Shut up. I was just playing around. Chaewon, you don't know how proud we are of you. Just know that I will always be here to support you in what you want to do." Haseul said before standing up to give the little blonde a tight hug. 

"What if I wanna beat someone up? Will you still support me?" Chaewon jokingly said in between the hug to which Haseul quickly pulled away to flick her forehead. 

"Do you want me to beat you up instead?" 

Jinsoul and Yeojin looked at the two endearingly before they both ran to them and shouted "Group hug!" 

"Hey y'all! What if me and Chaewon become a duo? Will everyone like it?" Yeojin said pulling away from the group hug. 

"Oh! Great idea, Yeojin! We're gonna dethrone Bacardi and Nicki Mirage!" Chaewon said before giving the youngest a high five. Haseul just laughed at the two while shaking her head.

Jinsoul thought that she already has everything she needed in life. And she wouldn't want to lose it. 

—————————————————————————

The two dropped Yeojin and Chaewon to school before heading to the hospital. Jinsoul insisted that she would drive so Haseul can still rest for a bit. They were caught in a traffic jam that made the blonde a little pissed, Haseul would be pissed too if she weren't taking a nap. Sighing heavily, Jinsoul's gaze went to her phone that is currently ringing. Without hesitation, the blonde answered the call but she was greeted with a silent line that turned to a static noise, Jinsoul furrowed her eyebrows to see that the call was from an unknown number. The blonde just thought that it was just a bunch of teenagers prank calling random numbers so she ignored it instead. Jinsoul drived off a little too fast when the light turned green that it made Haseul woke up from her nap. 

"Yah! Jinsoul, what are you doing?" Haseul said groggily, annoyed by the fact that she was awakened. 

"I'm obviously driving." The blonde jokingly said before hitting Haseul on the arm. 

"We're almost near, Haseul. Fix your self, you have drool on your face." 

Haseul just blurted out a "Hmm?" before finding a mirror, when she found out that she doesn't have drool like what Jinsoul said, she pinched the latter on the side. After a few minutes the two have arrived, entering the hospital side by side. Of course, the hospital was packed like always, the two were about to go to their seperate ways when a distressed nurse came to them informing them that Dr. Bae held an emergency meeting. 

The two immediately rushed to the meeting room, only to find out that they were the only ones who are not in the room yet. Dr. Bae motioned for them to sit while Haseul was apologizing for being late. Silence filled the room, some doctors just pretended that they were scanning through their files, some just sipped their morning coffee and some just looked at everyone like Jinsoul. 

"I called an emergency meeting for us to discuss two cases." Irene said with a serious tone that made almost everyone in the room shift on their seats. 

"Well, we have talked about the first case already which is the rapid growth of patients due to this season, so let's leave that for now. The second case is the main topic for today's meeting. We have been informed that four of the top doctors in Korea had been gone missing, namely Dr. Myoui Mina, Dr. Park Jihyo, Dr. Son Seungwan, and our very own Dr. Miyawaki Sakura. Each of them vanished every month, and to our dismay no lead was found yet. Due to this, South Korea's hospitals are now in partnership with Japan's so they can send us their doctors to replace the four for a while." 

Korea's top four doctors had gone missing? And Jinsoul didn't knew about this until now, maybe she just doesn't watch the news that often. If that's the case, then there would be delays in developing treatment for such a large number of patients. The blonde just sighed before standing up to leave the room when the meeting was finally adjourned. She felt a buzz on her pocket, only to see the same unknown number calling her again, Jinsoul being the child that she is, answered the 'prank caller' while stepping inside her office. 

"Hello? This is pizza delivery number, how may I help you?" Jinsoul said while holding back her laugh. 

"We need you." The other person's voice came out like a mumble through the static line. 

"Say what? I'm sorry, I know I can be edible but I'm not a pizza at all." The blonde got weirded out but she still decided to take things lightly. 

"We need you, Dr. Jung Jinsoul." The voice got deep and somewhat distorted, the line was cut again with a static noise that made Jinsoul remove the phone from her ear. The doctor froze on her seat while staring at the phone on her desk. 

The unknown number is calling again. 

—————————————————————————

It already 10 o'clock in the evening. The young Jungs was slomped on the couch while looking for something to watch. This is their daily routine, they get to do whatever they want unless Haseul told them not to do it. The two are always alone in this huge house, Jinsoul and Haseul comes home late and they also leave early in the morning, so the four of them being together is a rare moment to see. 

Yeojin jumped from her seat when she heard the front door open, only to see Haseul greeting her with a smile. 

"Yeojin, Chaewon! How's your day?" Haseul said while settling down her bag on the side. 

"It's fine, just like the usual." Chaewon boringly said while taking the remote. 

"Where's Jinsoul?" Haseul asked the two who now had their eyes glued to the television. 

"We should be the one asking you that." 

"Huh? I thought she already went home before me. She didn't even bothered to stop by at my office." The oldest in the room complained standing beside the couch while averting her gaze to the television that is now in the news channel. 

"Recently, Korea's top doctors had been reportedly missing. Dr. Myoui Mina, Dr. Park Jihyo, Dr. Son Seungwan, and the latest, Dr. Miyawaki Sakura who had gone missing last week. Authorities haven't found any lead on their cases but — Sorry to interrupt, but we have a breaking news coming in. Seoul National University Hospital's Dr. Jung Jinsoul has been reported missing by the authorities just now. The police are looking at her case if it's connected with the recent missing of the other four doctors." 

Yeojin and Chaewon quickly looked at Haseul who is now shocked at what she just heard. 

"Jinsoul."