# 5

All a Dream?
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: I really enjoy reading the comments! Thanks for subscribing and reading my fanfic. 
Please excuse any grammar mistakes. 
Enjoy!

#5

 

Approx. 3.5 years later

 

Taking her shades off, she let out a breath as she took in her surroundings. She was finally back in her home country. And she felt great.

 

“Miss Kim, I am here to pick you up. Your father’s orders,” bowed a young man in a nicely fit suit.

 

She nodded at him as she motioned towards her belongings. She returned with twice as much luggage and wonderful memories of being abroad. She was feeling a little sad to be leaving her campus as she found a home there. She met wonderful friends and a potential lover.

 

With her belongings in the car, she sat in the back of the car to be driven home. She hadn’t returned to Korea in the three and a half years she was abroad. She didn’t want to step back in the country until she was finished with her degree and until she was ready.

 

The ride from the airport to her house was a little under an hour with slight traffic upon coming into the city. She smiled at the warm familiarity of being here. There was no doubt that there were a few new changes in the city skyline and newly built stores here and there. But even with the changes, she was glad to be home.

 

When they had reached her family estate, her heart leapt with joy to finally be home. As the car came to a stop, she got out and ran inside excited to see her family.

 

“Unnie!!” yelled a more mature and a slightly taller Hayeon.

 

Her younger sister came running into her arms pulling her into a very big hug.

 

“Taeyeon! Welcome home!” smiled Taeyeon’s mother as she came out of the kitchen and towards her. She engulfed her second born in a very big hug, giving her a big squeeze.

 

“I’m glad to be home” she smiled brightly letting out a sigh of relief. She looked around to see her family members and her friends all together in her house. Welcoming her back.

 

“Great to have you back buddy!” grinned Yuri as she pat Taeyeon’s back.

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes, “I literally saw you last March… you visited for Unofficial* and embarrassed me”

 

Yuri let out a sheepish grin, “But it was the best night of our lives,”

 

“Yeah… Well… Imagine seeing you passed out on your snap-story… Taken by a STRANGER!”

 

“Not my fault that the corner of the street looked like a comfortable place to fall asleep…” Yuri shrugged.

 

Sunny let out a chuckle and shook her head patting Yuri’s shoulder. “Poor Yul was so angry when we came to get her. Remember she thought we stole her pizza?”

 

Taeyeon let out a strong yet unique laugh, “Oh yeah! I remember!”

 

Flashback.

 

Taeyeon was swaying back and forth. “Where the hell is Yuri?”

 

“Check Snapchat to see if there are any updates on her whereabouts” Sunny suggested.

 

“How smart!” Taeyeon pulled out her phone and clicked on the yellow application. To her surprise there was an update on Yuri’s story. When she clicked it, her eyes widened, and she quickly showed Sunny. “What the ??”

 

It was an image of Yuri laying on her side on the corner of the street. Mouth slightly agape and hair in a mess. The caption of the photo was. “Someone please pick up their drunk friend”. Taeyeon couldn’t help but literally facepalm herself. But of course, she had to screenshot the image before anything else.

 

Good thing Yuri shares her Snapchat location with us. She quickly swiped and tapped on the screen to find the exact location of their friend. Quickly grabbing her belongings, her and Sunny left her apartment.

 

They walked a good two blocks to a pizza place. And right across the street was their friend Kwon Yuri passed out on the side. The two friends let out a good laugh and managed to take some photos of Yuri and with Yuri.

 

“Yah! Kwon Yuri, why did you run off?” Taeyeon asked nudging her friend with her foot.

 

“Go away~” Yuri mumbled.

 

“Kkabyul, c’mon you need to get up. You’re sleeping on the dirt. If you stay here any longer, you’ll get darker” Sunny snickered.

 

Yuri slowly got up and rubbed her eyes. She was seeing stars but that didn’t matter because she had one thing in mind. “Yah! Where’d my ing pizza go?”

 

Taeyeon and Sunny looked at each other with raised eyebrows. “What are you talking about? You don’t have any pizza with you…”

 

“Cause you freaking took my pizza!” Yuri’s voice slurred as she pointed an accusing finger at her friends.

 

“Yah, Kwon Yuri why do you think we took your pizza? We just got here to come collect your drunken !”

 

“B-But I was just at that pizza place and got a pizza!”

 

Taeyeon sighed “I’ll go see if you actually ordered a pizza”

 

Taeyeon looked both ways of the street before she jay-walked across. She entered the brightly lit pizza place and asked the pizza place if Yuri actually bought a pizza. In ten minutes Taeyeon came back holding a box of pizza laughing loudly.

 

“My pizza!” Yuri reached for the box of pizza only for Taeyeon to move it out of reach.

 

Taeyeon looked at Yuri and laughed “You’re an idiot Kwon Yu

Please log in to read the full chapter