Truth~

Marrying A Divorcé [Sehun x OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

QUICK REQUEST GUYS! I need a poster for this story but i've been too busy to actually design one. I'll be very much happy if anyone would volunteer to design a poster for me. I hope i'm not asking for too much. Thanks in advance.

_____________________________________________

 

"Uncle Senniehun!" Little Minjun said out loud in happiness before running into his arms, causing Sehun's lips to stretch in a wide, happy smile as he pulled the little boy closer to himself before picking him up to which Hyeri raised a surprised brow, frozen on her spot as she has never seen her little boy Minjun so happy, much more hugging a stranger or so she thought.

 

"My little friend Minjun, how are you?" Sehun asked while playing with the little boy's hand.

 

"I'm fine Uncle Senniehun. How are you? I missed you so much." 

 

"I'm doing good Minjun. I missed you too, even if it was just yesterday we met each other." He replied to which the little boy giggled in return.

 

"Uncle Senniehun, you're sweating so much. Did you go out to jog, just like my Daddy?" Minjun asked, curious to know as he gently wiped the sweat off Sehun's face, causing Sehun to smile at the loving gesture from the little boy.

 

"Oh yes Minjun. Your friend over here is trying to live a healthy life and to grow more muscles so that I can be much more stronger." Sehun joked with the little boy, causing both him, little Minjun and Hyeri to chuckle in amusement.

 

"It seems you two know each other?" Hyeri asked in a somewhat calm tone with a small smile plastered on her face.

 

"Yes Mummy. He's my Uncle Sennniehun, the one I was telling you about who helped me with the kite."

 

"Oh, so it was you?" She asked, feeling relieved and relaxed before adding "Thank you so much Mr Senniehun for helping my son yesterday."

 

"It's okay, I mean he's so cute and adorable, plus he needed help and I was glad to help." Sehun replied before adding "Plus the name is Sehun, Oh Sehun. I just arrived here in South Korea yesterday."

 

"Oh, wow! I'm sorry for mispronouncing your name Mr Oh Sehun. It's nice to meet you. Please do have a happy stay." She said with a welcoming smile before adding "I'm Hyeri and this is my baby boy Minjun."

 

"Thanks Mrs Hyeri. It's nice to meet you too. I'm here on a vacation, I'll be around for the space of two weeks so please take care of me as you and my little friend Minjun are the only ones I know around here." He replied with a small chuckle to which she joined in.

 

"You're welcome. We.." Hyeri started but just then, she was interrupted by her cruel husband Wookyung, causing her to keep mute as she averted her eyes to the ground, the beautiful smile that was on her face few seconds ago, now replaced with a sad one filled with fear and surprise and this didn't go unnoticed by Sehun.

 

"Who are you? And why are you carrying my son? Want to kidnap him or something?" Wookyung asked with an arrogant look written all over his face before turning towards Hyeri "Why would you let a stranger to touch my son? What's wrong with you?"

 

"Wow. Chill man." Sehun interrupted, facial expression calm and relaxed as he looked at the little boy in his arms and that was when he noticed the boy's tiny hands, tightly clutching unto his singlet, he looked very much scared as he hid his face on Sehun's shoulder.

 

"What did you just say to me?" Wookyung asked while glaring daggers at Sehun who was wearing a calm smile while Hyeri's eyes widened in surprise and fear.

 

"I said you should relax. I mean you're overreacting. Why so serious?" Sehun asked before adding "My name is Oh Sehun, I'm a new neighbor, just arrived in South Korea yesterday, that's my apartment over there."

 

Taking a good look at the stranger in front of him, the sweat running down his bulging biceps, his visible six packs from the black singlet he was wearing, Wookyung gulped down the bile in his throat.

 

'Oh, oh. It seems this new neighbor is very powerful and is so much into workouts. I should be soft when talking to him so not to invite his wrath upon me.' Wookyung said in his heart, fear consuming him as he managed a small smile.

 

"Oh. I'm so sorry for sounding rude. This is just my personality whenever I see a stranger with my son. Haha.. I mean every loving father would react just the way I did so... yeah." Wookyung said in a soft tone, causing both Hyeri and Minjun to give him a surprised look as he has never spoken so nicely to anyone before now as he added "So Mr Oh Sehun, it's nice to have you here. I'm Jin Wookyung by the way and this is my loving family."

 

"It's nice to meet you Mr Jin Wookyung." 

 

"Same here Mr Oh Sehun. Please do have a great stay over here. We are very friendly and welcoming so you can stop by our house whenever you feel like." Wookyung replied, mentally insulting himself as to why he just said that before asking "So what brings you here my friend?"

 

"I came here to ask if you know a plumber around who can help me repair the faucet in my kitchen and then an electrician to do some wiring connections in my room." Sehun said to which Wookyung nodded in agreement, still on with the fake smile and demeanor.

 

"Oh yes Mr Oh Sehun, I have both numbers of the plumber and electrician. I'll call them right away. Excuse me." Wookyung replied before walking off.

 

"Mr Sehun, please hand over my little Minjunnie to me, he must be so famished by now." Hyeri said when her husband left to which Sehun nodded in reply before doing as told, handing the little boy to her and the moment his and Hyeri's hands touched each other, Sehun felt his heart triple beat, felt tiny butterflies dancing in his stomach.

 

Sehun felt strange and excited at the same time as he let out a calm smile to which she returned before walking off with a happy Minjun, waving goodbye to his new friend Sehun.

 

Few minutes later, Wookyung returned, informing Sehun that both the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter