Mr Stranger~

Marrying A Divorcé [Sehun x OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hyeri! Hyeri! Where is my file? I left it on the table last night and now I can't find it anywhere. Did you take it?" Wookyung, Hyeri's husband asked while putting on his shirt before styling his hair.

 

"I removed it from the dinning table last night and kept it in the drawer my love." She replied while walking over to the drawer to hand it over to her husband.

 

"You've done well this time around. I'm impressed." He said while retrieving the file from her to which she smiled in return.

 

"My love, breakfast is served. Plus i've packed your lunch in a food flask." She said after a moment of silence to which he gave a small nod in reply.

 

"Alright, you can leave." He replied to which she let out a small sigh in return.

 

"Are you suddenly deaf? Why are you still here?" He asked after a minute or two while raising a questioning brow at his wife.

 

"My love, please I have a request to make." She started while moving from one foot to another as cold sweat broke out of her skin (in fear as to how her husband will react upon hearing what she has to say) before adding "It's about our baby boy Minjun, he.."

 

"I've got no time for this right now Hyeri so we'll discuss when i'm back home tonight." He cut her off with a hand in the air, causing her to keep mute.

 

"Alright. Thanks my love." She replied before walking out of their bedroom.

 

After having breakfast, Wookyung left for work, leaving Hyeri and Minjun behind.

 

"Did you tell Daddy about the amusement park?" Minjun asked, causing Hyeri to jump in great surprise as she was not expecting Minjun to be in the living room.

 

"N..no my Prince, not now. Daddy is really busy right now, I'll inform him about it tonight." She reassured with a small smile.

 

"You know what mummy, he's not going to take me to the amusement park, instead he might decide to punish me, including you. He might decide to hit us again." Minjun said after a moment of silence with a sad pout evident on his pretty little face before running into his room, causing Hyeri's heart to sink for the umpteenth time as she heard those words slipped past her child's lips.

 

"My Prince Minjunie. Please come let's eat breakfast and then get you ready for school." She said, faking a cheerful voice as she entered into the little boy's room.

 

"No, I don't want to go to school. I just want to stay in here and cry."

 

"No, no my son. Your teachers all love you and they'll feel so sad if you do not show up in school. Please, come with me let's eat, our food is running cold, plus if you behave and corporate with me, then I'll get you your favorite chocolate." She reassured, causing the little boy's eyes to widen in surprise and excitement before doing as told.

 

"Okay mummy, I'll be a good boy and do whatever you want me to do." He replied in a cheerful voice to which she smiled in return before pressing a soft kiss to his forehead.

 

~

 

"Of cause Mom. 

No, i'm fully enjoying my stay over here. 

No Mom, i've got Baekhyun to take good care of the companies while i'm on this peaceful and soothing vacation.

Yeah Mom. Of cause i'm well aware of the situation on ground, two weeks and nothing more.

Yeah, I'll do just that. Goodbye Mom, take care of yourself and Dad as well." Sehun said before hanging up.

 

Dropping his phone on the table, Sehun thought of the adorable boy named Minjun he saw yesterday and smiled to himself.

 

"Uncle Senniehun." Sehun muttered to himself before shaking his head in amusement as he added "Kids are so adorable and super cute."

 

Getting up from his bed, he got dressed and left his apartment to go buy takeouts, then fruits, veggies and some beverages, wanting to stuck up his fridge with healthy food since he was a good cook and could prepare really healthy meals.

 

"I should take a stroll to the main mansion so that I can pick up the flashy white car since I'll be staying over here for the space of two weeks." Sehun said to himself as he called a taxi to take him to their main house in South Korea.

 

~

 

Two hours later, Sehun came back to his new apartment, feeling really exhausted after going round the grocery store today to get all that he has written on his list, even adding more items to the list.

 

Moving the bags inside, he locked the white car using the car key remote before heading into his apartment to collapse on the bed.

 

~

 

Entering into their bedroom, Hyeri found her husband sitting down on the bed with a laptop on his laps and from the look of it, he was wearing a dirty smile as his eyes were glued to the screen, causing her to let out a small chuckle in amusement. 

 

'Always so serious with office work and all that.' She said in her heart.

 

"Good evening my love." Hyeri said but was met with no response to which she let out a small sigh in return before taking off her hoodie and clothes to reveal her boney, pale body as she grabbed her towel, ready for a warm, refreshing bath.

 

Few minutes later, she got out of the bathroom, got dressed be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter