New Uncle Senniehun~

Marrying A Divorcé [Sehun x OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

          ~ Dream Begins ~

 

With the wedding bells ringing and with a solemn music playing, both Hyeri and Wookyung stood before the priest as they both stared at each other with eyes of love.

 

"Do you Wookyung, take her to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sorrow and in suffering, in sickness and in hardship, till death do you part?"

 

"I Do." Wookyung replied with an accomplished  smile plastered on his face while staring at his lover who flushed a deep red in embarrassment.

 

"And do you Hyeri, take him to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sorrow and in suffering, in sickness and in hardship, till death do you part?"

 

"I Do." Hyeri replied, her eyes never leaving the man who holds her heart as everyone roars and claps in happiness.

 

"I love you so much Hyeri, I'll make sure we both enjoy our marriage together to the fullest." He muttered to his wife's hearing before pressing their lips together in a loving and caring kiss to which she responded, both pouring their love into the kiss. 

 

         ⚛ ~ Dream Ends ~

 

"Mummy! Mummy! Please wake up." A somewhat tiny fragile voice called out to her while gently tapping her on the arm, causing her to jolt out of her beautiful dreams which involves her happy moments with her husband Mr Jin Wookyung.

 

Blinking her eyes one, two times as it felt like a leather was clouding her vision so she cannot see properly, little Minjun reached out his tiny hands and wiped the tears off Hyeri's cheeks before sending his mummy a bright smile, causing her to stare back at her son with love as she too smiled in return.

 

"Mummy why were you smiling in your sleep and crying at the same time? Are you alright? Tell me and i'll make that evil person pay with my gun." Little boy Minjun said while waving his water gun at Hyeri's face, causing her to chuckle in amusement.

 

"No, no my Son. It's nothing. I was only dreaming about your father, my husband." She replied and the moment she mentioned the boy's father, Minjun's smile shifted into a frown.

 

"Baby what's wrong? Don't tell me you're still mad at your father. He didn't mean to.."

 

"Hit you in presence of his mother, that evil Grandma that I hate so much." Minjun interrupted, causing Hyeri to gasp in surprise as she didn't expect such words to leave Minjun's mouth.

 

"No, no my Son. Daddy was a little bit upset with me because I did something wrong so he had to hit me so.."

 

"Liar."

 

"W..what?"

 

"You're lying to me. Daddy is so cruel and evil. He hates you and me, he don't want us to be anywhere near him."

 

"That's enough my Darling." Hyeri said in a somewhat calm tone as she managed a fake smile but deep down she was shattered and defeated because Minjun is right, Wookyung has changed, he's now a monster, not the loving and caring man she got married to.

 

"Daddy loves you and me because we're his family so please don't doubt his love for us okay."

 

"I hope so." The little boy replied with a sad look on his face. "Because Daddy don't even spend time with me anymore, instead he always scolds me and hit me. I cannot remember the last time we've gone to the amusement park. He loves his business more than us."

 

"I'll speak with him my little Minjun, I'll make sure he does not hit you anymore. I'll make sure he take you out to the park and on a rollercoaster ride." She promised to which the little boy smiled in enthusiasm.

 

"Really?"

 

"Of cause Son." Hyeri replied to which the little boy threw himself on her in a big hug, causing her to giggle in return.

 

*********************************************

 

"You all have worked hard to bring this company to a greater height. Thank you all for your hard works and efforts you've put into this company." Mr Oh Sehun, CEO of the Oh industries said with a calm smile to which everyone present in the board meeting clapped their hands in celebration.

 

"Today is the company's 20th anniversary and the company's shares has been increasing every single day without dropping, it's all because of you all, most especially my childhood friend Mr Byun Baekhyun." Sehun said while motioning to his best friend with a smile to which Baekhyun returned.

 

"Boss, permit me to speak." A lady said to which Sehun granted. 

 

"Sir, all we have done throughout these years was support you and Baekhyun. The company's success is all because of your hard work and devotion. You are a good man Sir, generous and kind. I'm glad and opportuned to be a worker in this company."

 

"Thank you so much Miss Lynn for your kind words. I really appreciate it." Sehun replied with a smile before bringing the board meeting to a close.

 

~

 

"Now that all the house chores is complete, come on let's go play in the garden." Hyeri said to her four years old son Minjun who was busy chewing on his popcorn, feeling very bored and lonely.

 

"Great idea Mummy." He replied with a bright smile plastered on his face as he got up from the couch and pulled his mom straight to the garden, feeling really excited to which she chuckled in amusement as she watched her son arrange all of his toys on the blanket to which she joined in.

 

Few minutes later, Minjun leaned on Hyeri's chest before laying down on her laps, not wanting to play with his toys anymore as his mood shifted into that of sadness and loneliness and this didn't go unnoticed by Hyeri.

 

"Son are you alright? What's wrong?"

 

"Mummy, why is it that we only have to eat when Daddy is not at home? Why does Daddy scolds us all the time? Does he hate us?"

 

"Baby boy, where is this coming from?" She asked, surprised before adding "No, it's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter