Protection ~

Marrying A Divorcé [Sehun x OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Sweeties. 

Here is a new chapter. Please Enjoy...

_________________________________________________________

 

 

A knock at the door, caught Sehun's attention as he carefully got up from his bed so not to wake up the sleeping boy.

 

"Who is it?" Sehun asked, as he was already drifting off to sleep few minutes ago but then he was met with no response.

 

"I said who is it?" He asked one more time but still no response so he decided to check through the peephole but was surprised to find no one there.

 

'Strange.' He said in his heart before shrugging his shoulders in return.

 

Opening the door, Sehun was a bit surprised to find Hyeri standing in front of him with a small smile plastered on her face.

 

"Minjun is already fast asleep and.."

 

"I came here for two reasons Mr Sehun, to check on my son and to.."

 

"And to what Mrs Jin Hyeri?" He asked, still upset about the incident that took place over thirty minutes ago.

 

"I'm sorry Mr Sehun." She said in a calm tone while staring at him with pleading eyes, guilt written all over her face because the new neighbor just called her by her full name which meant that he was still very much upset with her.

 

"You shouldn't be Hyeri. It's my fault I.."

 

"No it's not, I shouldn't have reacted in such a way because in my heart, I know you're.. right." She admitted with a small pout evident on her face as she held tightly unto the blue bag in her hands and that's when Sehun noticed it.

 

"What's that?" He asked after a minute or two, causing Hyeri to look at him in confusion before smiling as realization dawn on her.

 

"I..it's for you Mr Sehun, please eat and don't stay mad at me anymore."

 

"No I won't Hyeri, I.."

 

"Please just eat a little and then read the letter I wrote to you."

 

"No i won't and that's final."

 

"But i've already accepted it that I was wrong and you're right, plus I.."

 

"Alright. I'll eat the food and then read the letter if you insist." Sehun replied to which Hyeri smiled in return as he retrieved the bag from her before walking over to his couch, causing her to follow behind.

 

"Why are you following me?"

 

"Because you haven't yet said the words that you have forgiven me."

 

Not uttering another word, Sehun opened the food flask, read the letter and inwardly smiled in happiness because deep down he knew he couldn't stay mad at the helpless young mum, more so, he has already grown so much attached to her and the little boy.

 

"Funny and cute?" Sehun asked as he stared back at the nervous young mum of a four years old son who was busy chewing her bottom lip in anticipation.

 

"Yes Mr Sehun, you looked so funny and cute when we accidentally kissed over an hour ago." She replied to which he chuckled in amusement, wanting nothing more but to kiss this young woman sitting next to him again. Why? He had no idea.

 

"So are we good now?"

 

"No Mrs Hyeri, I have to confirm if the meal you cooked for me is nice, then i'll decide." He replied before having a spoonful of the content, then followed by another.

 

"You really are a good cook."

 

"Thanks Mr Sehun."

 

"You're welcome." He replied with a small smile before adding "I forgive you Mrs Hyeri so we're friends again, don't hurt my feelings ever again."

 

"Aww.. You really do sound like Minjun right now. Thanks Mr Sehun." She teased, causing him to let out a fake surprised gasp before smiling as Hyeri threw herself on him, making him to feel nervous and excited at the same time as his heart felt like it was going to burst out of his chest due to excitement because he loves the skin ship thing right now.

 

'Why do I feel so good whenever we're together? Why did it hurt me so bad when she defended her husband few minutes ago? What are these feelings I feel when she's standing or sitting or snuggling up next to me?' Sehun inwardly questioned himself as he dropped the food flask to return the hug.

 

~

 

"Hyeri, everything is set for our Valentine's day party and we all as one family will be celebrating it in this garden." Sehun said later that evening, causing Hyeri to smile in happiness as she scanned the whole area of the garden which is now decorated with fancy lights and balloons, two round tables and four chairs with a 'Happy Valentine's Day' decorated with plastic red roses in the middle of the garden.

 

"Tada!! How do you like it?" Sehun asked Hyeri while Minjun who has assisted his new friend smiled in happiness and anticipation, patiently waiting for what his mummy has to say.

 

"It's so beautiful Sehun, I feel happy and accomplished. Thanks Sehun." She replied with tears streaming down her cheeks, feeling so emotional all of a sudden as she threw herself on Sehun.

 

"See? Mummy loves Uncle Senniehun now so that ugly man is a loser." Minjun commented, causing both Hyeri and Sehun to chuckle in amusement at Minjun's choice of words.

 

"I couldn't have done it with my best friend Minjun." Sehun said to which Hyeri pulled away from him to press a soft kiss to her son's right cheek, causing little Minjun to hug his mother with a smile plastered on his face.

 

"Thanks Minjunnie my Baby."

 

"I think you should phone Wookyung and inform him about our plans and that he should be home on time so we can all celebrate together while i'll go get the drinks." Sehun suggested to which Hyeri gave a nod in agreement.

 

~

 

Getting to one of the restaurant where they make pretty nice cakes, Sehun turned off the ignition, not forgetting to set the wine and drinks on the backseat before making a move to get out of the car but then he was shocked to his bones to find a very much familiar face in the restaurant as they where sitting next to the glass windows.

 

In front of him was Mr Wookyung busy holding a lady's hand before closing the gap between to press a chaste kiss to her lips.

 

"What the.. This man is not just crazy but he's also a scumbag." Sehun said before grabbing his phone as he pressed the video button and when he was done, he saved the video before entering into the restaurant.

 

"Sup Wookyung, you're here? What a coincidence." Sehun said, causing Wookyung to gasp in surprise before gritting his teeth in anger. 

 

'Why the hell is he here?' Wookyung thought in his heart before faking a smile. "Sehun, you're here?"

 

"Of course Wookyung, we're going to be celebrating Valentine's day at home so I came here to get a cake."

 

"Oh! Cool. I'm just here with my business partner, she'll be leaving for Australia tomorrow." Wookyung lied, causing the lady to stare back at him in surprise before nodding in agreement.

 

"Great. We'll be waiting for you Wookyung." Sehun replied while getting a cake before walking off.

 

"What the heck Wookyung? Are you mad? Why would you lie to that man? Are you ashamed to tell him that i'm your fiancée? Plus haven't you divorce that wife of yours?" She asked when Sehun left to which Wookyung let out a small sigh.

 

"You know what? I'm outta here. Goodbye."

 

"Please Baby, it's not like.." Wookyung reached out to stop her but a hard resounding slap landed on his left cheek, caused everyone present in the restaurant to stare at them in amusement.

 

"Don't you dare touch me you cheap moron. Piece of trash." She said before walking off.

 

~

 

"Mr Sehun, i have complete trust in my husband, he won't cheat on me for any reason. He loves me so much." Hyeri defended while staring at Sehun, then at the video of her husband and a lady happily chatting with each other.

 

"But Hyeri i.."Sehun started, wanting to tell her that he saw them kissing but then he decided not to because he had no evidence to prove that they indeed kissed so he came up with a new plan as he smiled in return.

 

"It's okay Hyeri. I'm sorry, I think i'm over reacting because I found them both in a restaurant." Sehun apologized to which she nodded in agreement.

 

"Thanks Sehun, for everything you've been doing for me and my son so far, plus the bouquet of roses you bought for me is the best gift anyone has ever given

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter