Valentine's Day~

Marrying A Divorcé [Sehun x OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Oh my! You're here? What a surprise." Wookyung said with a fake smile but within he was boiling in anger as he stared at the CEO in front of him, fully relaxed as he was sitted on his couch with a glass of wine in one hand.

 

"Of course Mr Jin Wookyung. Do you have any problem with that?"

 

"No, no. Not at all." He replied before turning towards his wife who was staring back at him with fear written all over her face to which he let out a small, crooked chuckled in return.

 

"My Sweetie." He said while walking over to his wife before pressing a chaste kiss to her lips, causing Hyeri to let out a small smile in return.

 

"Where's my son? And why would you leave a stranger alone in my living room?" He whispered into her ear as he pulled her in for a hug.

 

"H..he's in his room. He.."

 

"And you two are here? Alone?" He muttered to Hyeri's hearing with a tight smile plastered on his face, unbeknownst to him that Sehun heard it all.

 

"N..no My love. He wants to show Mr Sehun his new toys and video games. He'll be back soon." Hyeri replied as she swallowed the bile in .

 

"Oh come on Mr Jin Wookyung, I'm not a stranger so there's no need to treat me like one. I mean we're already getting along." Sehun interrupted, causing the ruthless man to smile in return.

 

"Of cause Mr Oh Sehun. You're like a family now." Wookyung replied before adding "Feel at home."

 

"Sure." Sehun replied while sipping on his wine.

 

"Baby, I'll be in our room, I'm tired." Wookyung said to his life partner who gave a small nod in agreement, causing Sehun to chuckle in amusement.

 

"Oh come on Mr Jin Wookyung. Are you retiring to bed already? What a shame." Sehun asked with a raised brow.

 

"Is something wrong with that?" Wookyung asked, a little bit confused.

 

"For me, it's a yes." Sehun replied before adding "Come, sit down let's have a little chat, I mean i'm bored."

 

"B..but Mr Oh Sehu.."

 

"Not buts Mr Jin Wookyung." Sehun said, causing Hyeri to chuckle in amusement at Sehun's choice of words to which Wookyung glared daggers at her.

 

"Uncle Senniehun, here are my favorite toys and video games!" Minjun exclaimed in excitement as he ran down the staircase to meet his new friend but then he halted in front of Sehun the moment he set his eyes on his daddy.

 

"G..good evening daddy." Minjun greeted in fear as he swallowed thickly while staring at Wookyung who raised a questioning brow at him in anger before managing a small smile.

 

"My son, how are you? Come to daddy." He said while spreading out his arms wide open for his son to come to him, pretending to be a loving father.

 

"Uncle Senniehun." Minjun said after a while of just staring at his father before running over to hug Sehun, causing Wookyung to grit his teeth in anger.

 

Pulling the little boy on his laps, Sehun turned to look at Wookyung before asking "What just happened Mr Jin Wookyung? Is your son scared.. of you or something?"

 

"N..no, no Mr Sehun. He's just being naughty is all."

 

"Naughty you say? He looks frightened, the moment he laid his eyes on you."

 

"Minjun are you scared of daddy?"

 

"N..no." Minjun replied to which Hyeri let out a small sigh in pain as her chest tightened. Watching her son tell a lie every day makes her sad and helpless.

 

"Minjunnie ah. Come on let's leave daddy and uncle Senniehun to discuss." She said to which Minjun obeyed. 

 

"Goodnight Minjun." Sehun said to which the little boy smiled in return as Sehun added "You too Hyeri."

 

"Sweet dreams Sehu.. Mr Sehun." Hyeri found herself replying with a small smile to which Wookyung frowned in anger.

 

~

 

Two hours later, Sehun left the mansion to retire for bed, causing Wookyung to sigh in relieve as he matched forward towards the staircase, heading to his and Hyeri's room.

 

"Hyeri wake up." He said, shaking his beautiful wife with such great force that she jotted up from bed with a racing heart rate.

 

"W..what happened my love. D..did I do something wrong?"

 

"W..what happened my love. D..did I do something wrong?" Wookyung mimicked her before adding "Please don't play the innocent card with me. I know you purposefully brought that guy over to our house today so you can make me feel inferior and worthless."

 

"Never my love. W..why.."

 

"Oh please shut up Hyeri, I saw the way you smiled back at him right in front of me tonight." He said with a scoff before asking "Why was Minjun acting all nice and cute to that typical stranger."

 

"W.. what are you saying my love? I don't understand. Mr Sehun is not a stranger anymore. I thought you said that to him few hours ago."

 

"Shut up Hyeri, else I might be forced to hit you so hard you'll bleed forever." He said before adding "Tomorrow both you and Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter