Chapter 5

I want you to be my (fake) boyfriend

„Oooh Jiminieeee!” Taehyung sing-song loudly when he entered their apartment, and Jimin knew exactly what does this tone mean.

„I don’t know what you want but my answer is no” he tried to save himsafe from his best friend immedately.

„Minie, come on! I don’t know how you know already that I want something, but you dosen’t even know what I want, so don’t be like this.” Tae said while pouting.

„Oh please. We are soulmates for a reason, I know you better than you know yourself. And now I know you want something, but fine tell me what is it before I say no for real.” Jimin smiled at his best friend.

„Ok, so Yoongi hyung invited me to this party on Friday, and I want my best friend in the whole world to come with me.” he said looking at Jimin with puppy eyes.

„Why would you want me to third wheel? Why would I want to third wheel ?” the smaller boy asked, confused by his friends request.

„I don’t want you to third wheel, I love you, but no. I rather want you to help me be alone with him.” he answered like Jimin should have know that already.

„I don’t undersand, could you elaborate please?” he asked.

„Well if Yoongi goes to a party than so does Jungkook, you know they made a deal that if one of them is going to a party this year, the other has to tag along, so I want you to distract him, so I can be alone with Yoongi, and before you say no, think about how weird would it look if your boyfriend goes to a party without you, and it could be a chance to make Kai jealous” Tae explained, and when he was finished he knew he won.

„I’m gonna ask Jungkook, and if he goes, than I’m going too.” Jimin said, and didn’t even wait for the others to respond, he took his phone from the tabel and started texting to Jungkook.

Jimin:

Hi Kookie! Tae wants me to go to a party with him on Friday, are you going?

 

 

Kookie:

Hi baby! Well Yoongi hyung just told me he is going so I have to, you know we made this stupid deal months ago… so yeah I’m going.

You are coming right?

Pls don’t let me third wheeling

Jimin:

I don’t really want to, but if you go I have to I guess.

It would look weird if you go without me (your boyfriend)

Kookie:

*fake boyfriend

Jimin:

You know what I mean

Kookie:

Yes, I know

About the party, don’t worry about it, it’s gonna be fun, I will keep your company the whole time

 

Jimin:

So I’m going to suffer the whole time, I see

Kookie:

Mean

But seriously the party’s gonna be good, trust me

Jimin:

We will see about that

 

Indeed we will.

 

-

Jimin was nervous.

This is going to be the first time he and Jungkook are going to show up in a party together as a couple, and Jimin was really nevous. He couldn’t stop himself  thinking about the ways that night could end up bad since he agreed to go to that party. And some point he started overthinking everything, he knew he has to stop, but he just couldn’t stop his brain.

First he just thought what if Kai won’t even coming tot he party and the whole night going to be the waste of time. And then he thought about Jungkook and the fact that he spent every party night in someone’s bed, so he tought what if he gonna leave him to hook up with someone. But what made him nervous the most was the thought of him and Jungkook ending up in the same bed at that night and the fact that he felt excited if he thought about this possibillity.

So yes, Jimin was really ing nervous, but he was kind of excited as well.

-

Jungkook was excited.

This’s going to be the first time he and Jimin are going to show up in a party together as a couple, and Jungkook was really excited. He couldn’t stop himself thinking about how this night could become really good, how he’s going to make sure that Jimin’ll feel good and safe with him on that party.

He thought about dancing with Jimin, hold him close while they dance. He thought with the help of some alcohol the shorter male are maybe going to feel relaxed enough to finaly kiss him. Jungkook wanted to kiss him so bad, don’t even talk about the other things he wanted to do with him. He really hoped this night will be as good as he wants it to be, and he hoped Kai isn’t gonna show up to mess this up, thinking about him made Jungkook mad, and thinking about him coming to that party made him nervous but he trusted himself and hoped he can make Jimin forget Kai about that night. He really hoped he can.

So yes, Jungkook was really ing excited, but he was a little nervous as well.

-

„Chim hurry up! They can be here in any moment now!” Taehyung’d shouted into Jimin’s room just before the door bell rang. „ They are here!” he shouted again while he went to open the door.

Jimin didn’t answer just went back to finish up his make up. He was almost ready but his nerves made for himself difficult to get ready, he just wasn’t pleased with himself when he looked into the mirror yet. He changed his outfit five times and this was the third time he did his make up, so he hoped this time he going’s to like what he sees when he looks into the mirror, especially now cause there is no time to change now.

He was almost done when he hear a soft knock on his door.

„Jimin are you ready? Can I come in?” Jungkook asked.

„I’m almost ready but don’t come in, I will be out in a few minutes.” Jimin replied, he doesn’t want the younger to see him before he is sure he looks as good as he can.

Few minutes later he stood infront of his mirror and thank god he was finally pleased by what he saw. He wore his most tight leather pants with a dark blue V necked shirt plus he had his favourite choker around his neck, multiple earings in his ears, and three rings on one hand and two on the other hand, his hair looked really soft, just like how he likes and his make up too.

After one last look at himself and a deep breath to calm himself down he went out of his room. He was really nervous about what Joungkook’s going to think of… I mean what Kai’s going to think about him, of course, he didn’t care about Jungkook’s opinion or reaction, it wasn’t took him so long to get ready beacuse of him, definitely not.

He was almost in the living room when Tae shouted at him again.

„Jimin I swear to God if you are not coming out right now I’m going to murder your favourite pillow.” he finished the same time as Jimin stepped into the room. „ing finally!” he groaned.

„How could you murder a pillow?” was the first thing Jimin said, not dearing to to look at Jungkook just yet.

„You don’t need to know the details but I would call our bigest knife from the kitchen to help me do it.” Taehyung answerd with a smile on his lips.

„Don’t you dare to touch my pillow Tae or you gonna regret it.” Jimin threatened his best friend.

„I’m not afraid of you. My boyfriend will protect me. Right babe?” he asked and hugged Yoongi’s neck and pouted at him.

„I’ll protect you from evetything babe.” He answered and Tae smiled at it. „Exept from an angry Jimin, even I can’t protect you from that.” Yoongi than added, but Jimin missed his best friends reaction when he finally looked at Jungkook and his mind went blank and he just stared at him and the other did the same, actually he was staring since Jimin first stepped into the room.

Jungkook’s clothes was simple, black riped jeans and black button up shirt, but he looked really good and now that Jimin laid his eyes on him he just couldn’t look away. I’m so screwed. Jimin thought when his eyes met Jungkooks. They didn’t say anything, they couldn’t, just stared at each other and thought about things what they definitely shouldn’t been thinking in a fake relationship.

„That party’s going to be very interesting, we didn’t even leave the house yet and you guys are already eye ing each other.” they heared Yoongi speaking after about 2 minutes of just staring at each other. „I bet they are going to for real tonight as well.” he than whispered to Tae but still too loud so the other two can hear him just the same.

„Hyung, can you not…” Jungkook started but he couldn’t finish what he wanted to say.

„Shouldn’t we get going?” Jimin asked while he haeded to the door and left, his face was red from embarrassment.

„He’s right.” Jungkook said and followed Jimin through the door.

The other two followed them while laughing into their hands.

-

The party was already really crowded when they arrived. A lot of people danced, some people played beer pong, a few seemed already drunk and the music was very loud.

The moment they stepped in Taehyung noticed some of his friends and he pulled Yoongi with him, leaving the other two alone with each other. This made Jimin even more nervous so he pulled Jungkook towards the kitchen to get a drink, it might makes him relax a little.

„Jimin, is everything ok? You seems a little worked up.” the younger asked with worried voice when they arrived to the kitchen.

„Yeah, I’m fine. It’s nothing. I’m just a little nervous because this is our first party as… as… you know, and… just don’t worry about it Kook. Let’s drink something it will help me relax and everything will be good.” Jimin know he was rambling, but he didn’t want Jungkook to worry about him, and he couldn’t just say what thoughts actually made him like this „I’m afraid that I won’t be able to control myself and just jumpe on your what I’m thirsting over since I first saw you and since we spend so much time together I want it even more. So you wanna dance?” No, he definitely couldn’t say that, or anything like this, he shouldn’t even think about things like this, he has to be strong and stay away from the younger or well not specifically form him cause they came together, but stay away from his .

So to distract his thoughts from the others he held a cup of beer up to Jungkook to take it and than poured an other cup for himself.

„Okay hyung, whatever you say.” the taller said then took a sip from his cup, before he continued „But if you feel uncomfortable or just simply wanna leave just let me know and we will leave immediately, okay?” then he smiled at Jimin who thought he looked really cute when he worried about him and wanted to comfort him so he started blaming the alcohol even he didn’t took a sip from his own beer yet.

„Okay Kookie, I will tell you if I wanna leave. I promise.” Jimin said and smiled back at the other.

 

 

After a few beer and shots later Jimin was relaxed and now he giggled at almost everything what Jungkook told him, but he wasn’t drunk just little bit tipsy. The younger too, and he was happy to see the other male smile, wasn’t worried anymore about anything.

They were just talking now but the loud music and the alcohol had an affect on Jimin and now he wanted to dance really bad. Most specifically he wanted to dance with Jungkook but something held him back, a feeling that he shouldn’t, but he couldn’t recall the reason why he shouldn’t do it, so maybe he wasn’t just a little bit tipsy after all. So he decided not to listen to the voice in his had telling him not to dance with the younger.

„Kookie, I wanna dance! Come and dance with me!” he pulled Jungkook by his hand towards the dancefloor and the younger let him.

On the dancefloor they pulled each other close and started to move to the music. Jungkook’s hands were on Jimin’s waist, and his were linked behind the taller’s neck. They were really close and Jungkook pulled him even closer, to this Jimin looked up to the others eyes and then they just stared at each other while their bodies moved closer. Then the smaller boy looked down to the other’s lips and felt himself getting closer to them subconsciously, so to stopped himself from going any further and turned around in the other’s hold.

Unfortunately the action didn’t help him, it may just made things worst. Now Jimin’s was pressed against Jungkook’s . Which wasn’t good neither of them, especially not when the blond boy started moving his hips and with it his to the rhythm. But the more they danced the more they started to just enjoy it.

After a few second Jimin leand back against the tall boy and Jungkook tried not to get a at this point, but it was really hard when the boy who he probably was in love now was so close to him, and his kept rubbing his . But after a while he gave up on trying, he thought when the other boy will feel it he’s going to pull away, but no.

If it’s possible he pushed his even harder back against him cause he actually enjoyed the influence he had on the other. And Jungkook took this as an approval so he leand down and started kissing Jimin’s neck, and the smaller boy couldn’t deny that he liked it and he…

„Jimin!” Tae yelled. „Hey Chim!” he yelled again and this brought Jimin back to earth, and he pulled away from Jungkook and looked at his friend. „Sorry for interrupting your dance but Chim could you come with me for a sec?” Taehyung asked and Jimin just noded as an answer.

„I will be right back.” he said to Jungkook before followed his best friend out of the room.

Tae went outside to the back jard, not to forward and then he turned to Jimin.

„I’m not even going to ask what you two were doing inside, just please be careful.” he said, and didn’t wait for an answer he continued „Do you think it’s too soon to have with Yoongi?” he asked.

„You want to have with him tonight?” Jimin asked back, suprised.

„Yes! Very much so. I have been thinking about it for a while now but thought it’s maybe too soon. But he is so cute and nice with me. I want to. I just need you to tell me it’s not a bad idea.” Tae rambled out seriously.

„I don’t think it’s too soon or a bad idea. If you want it just go for it. I know you like him really much. And he likes you too. So I say: Get that D my friend.” Jimin said, and winked.

„Thank you Chimie. I needed you to say it to stop my worry. And you know I think I actually love him so…” he said and hugged his friend and smiled.

„I’m so happy for you Taetae.” tha smaller hugged him back and smiled as well. Then they pulled away.

„Then I think you should sleep at Jungkook’s.” Taehyung laughed while they started walking back inside.

„Yeah, I think it would be better too. Now go! You have a to get. Have fun and use protection!” Jimin laughed.

„I will, but you should too!” his friend said and winked at him then walked away to find Yoongi.

Jimin went to the kitchen, he thought Jungkook will be there, but when he couldn’t find him there he drinked two shots then went to the dance floor. But he didn’t expect to saw Jungkook dance with Soo-young. It made Jimin angry, seeing that girl so close to Jungkook. So he didn’t really think twice when he went there and said.

„Can I get my boyfriend back now?”he asked the girl with a smile on his face but killer eyes.

„Oh, of course. It was nice meeting you Kook.” she said nicely then walked away.

Jungkook pulled the small boy close by the waist, and he let him but didn’t look at him just pouted and kept his arms by his side.

„Hey baby, I thought you want your boyfriend back. Stop pouting and dance with me, yeah?” the tall boy smiled down but the others experssions didn’t chang. „Well, if you don’t want to I can go find Soo-young, she probably wants to keep dancing with me.” Jungkook said and tried to walk away but Jimin didn’t let him go.

„Don’t you dare go to her Jungkook-ah!” the small boy said and grabed the other boy’s shoulders and finally looked him in the eye.

„Why not?” the browen haired boy asked seriously.

Jimin didn’t know what to say, he couldn’t just admit that he was jealous, there is no way he’ll tell him that. So his stupid, drunk mind come up with something even worse than telling the truth.

He looked over Jungkooks shoulder and acted like he saw someone and made a little suprised face then looked back to the boy infront of him.

„Kai is here, quick kiss me!” Jimin said and didn’t even wait for the other’s reaction he leand in and pressed his lips against Jungkook’s.

It wasn’t too long, the small boy realized what he just did and stopped after a few second. After he pulled away he looked Jungkook in the eyes, who seemed shocked and just stared back.

Then it came back to his mind what Jimin said before the kiss, and started feeling bad, but then he rememberd something Soo-young told him earlier. He said that one of her friend is not going to be abel to come tot he party because one of her teacher is going to write a test with the class the next day, so everyone from that class stayed home to study and Jungkook knew Kai was in that class too, so there is no way Jimin saw him.

When he realised this he smirked down to the boy infront of him. He may made up an excuse to kiss him but it wasn’t the real reason why he did it, and it was enough for him.

So he grabbed Jimin’s waist harder than before and pulled him really close.

„If he is here then let’s give him a good show, shall we?” he whispered into the blond boy’s ear.

Then he leand in and kissed him hard. The first kiss was innocent, but this wasn’t, it was passionate. Jimin’s hand was on Jungkook’s chest, and his was on Jimin’s waist, but after a few minutes one of his hand’s grabbed the small boy’s and squeezed it and Jimin moaned into Jungkook’s mouth by the feeling. This wasn’t just kissing now, it was making out, and they loved it. Their bodies pressed together, and their rubbed together through their trousers.

After a few minutes what seemed like hours they pulled away from each other, but stayed close. They breathed heavily, and just stared into each others eyes. They smiled, then Jungkook pecked the other’s mouth sweetly.

„Tae told me to say at yours for the night, and I think it’s time to go.” Jimin spoke up and smiled.

„You think so?” Jungkook asked, and the older pushed his hips harder against the other’s, showing his excitement as an answer.

„Mhmm, I really think so” he answered with words then.

So they left together, being as close to each other as possible. They kissed on the way home in the taxi, kissed in the elevator, and in Jungkook’s bedroom, then in his bed. There was no-one they needed to show of since they left the party but they couldn’t stop themself now, couldn’t since they lips first met.

When Jimin’s back hit the bed, Jungkook on top of him, they knew there is no way for them to stop. They needed each other so they give in to that feeling.