Chapter 1

I want you to be my (fake) boyfriend

„Hi Jimin!”

There he was again, the third time this day.

First he invited Jimin to have a coffee with him, but he was already late so he had to say no with an apology even though he wasn’t really sorry.

The second time when it happened was after lunch when Jimin left his apartman building to go to dance practice and he was there waiting for him and said: „Hi! I just thought I walk you to your practice, I hope you don’t think that this is weird, I mean I haven’t waited for you to come out like a creep,I just saw you and remembered that once you told me that you have dance classes in Fridays.” Well it still seemed a little strange but Jimin didn’t want to be mean so he let him walk with him.

But this time, the third time this day seeing him waiting for him just started to be too much. Cause this time Jimin just wanted to go to the grocery store so there was no excuse for him to be there AGAIN. So the blonde haired boy decided to act like he hasn’t noticed him and turned back to the building.

„Wow, that was quick. I didn’t know that you turn into turbo speed when it comes to ice-cream shopping.” said Taehyung with a big smile on his face when he saw Jimin entering their shared apartment.

„Dae is here again. So I just turned back from the door.”

Tae started laughing and then said „You should tell him that you don’t want anything from him.”

„But I already did, when he confessed to me, but he just keeps coming after me, it’s just too much for and sometimes it’s a little creepy honestly.”

„OK, don’t overreact this. He is a good guy, you know that. He just has a verrrry big crush on you. And I know you don’t like things like this but you should tell him again that you don’t want anything from him, and this time make sure he understands it.”

Jimin knew that Taehyung was right, he just didn’t want to be the one who breaks someone’s heart, but he must do this. Dae was a really nice and cute guy, he just wasn’t Jimin’s type, he didn’t make him feel anything romantic even if he wanted to, he tried, he really did, he went on a date with him and it was all nice he just didn’t have feelings for Dae, so after the date when he had confessed his feelings, Jimin was honest, but Jongdae didn’t stopped ever since. He thinks there’s still some hope for him.

„Anyways, now that we talked about the Dae thing, let’s talk about something more interesting.” Tae seemed excited about that new thing he wanted to talk about and it made Jimin a little afraid, cause he already knew the topic: his crush. „So did you see Kai today?” Tae asked while he started to make sandwiches for both of them.

„No, I didn’t. It’s not fair that I saw Dae that much but not the guy who I want to see.”

„Yeah, it , I know but maybe you can see him tonight.”

„What? Tae what do you mean by that? Please tell me you didn’t invite him over to watch movies with us...” Jimin started panicking.

„Of course not! I’m not stupid, I know you would kill me for something like that. But anyways I’ve talked to Hobi and he told me that Namjoon’s going to have a party today and Kai is friends with Joon and he goes to almost every party. So I say we should go too. Hoseok can pick us up if we want to go and I feel like I’m in the party mood so you must come if not for Kai, than for me, for your best friend.” he put one of the sandwich in front of Jimin and bit into his own after he finished talking.

„Well... You know I don’t like parties, and if it’s Namjoon’s party than that is going to be there too, I don’t wanna see him. I don’t like him, you know that.”

„You’re going to lose an opportunity to meet your crush and to make your best friend happy just because you don’t like parties? Or because some boy hits on you, and wants to sleep with you?” Taehyung was right Jimin can’t let someone else took Kai away from him just because he doesn’t want to go.

„You know what? You’re right. I am not gonna waste this opportunity, if I could just see him. Call Hobi and tell him that we are going. And now if you excuse me I need to find an outfit and get ready. I have a man to catch tonight.” he said while he went to his room.

That’s why I don’t like parties was Jimin’s first thought when he saw how many people were there, too many, and the music was too loud. He barely could understand when Taehyung talked to him and Hosoek. „Let’s grab some drinks and find Namjoon.”

When they entered the kitchen they noticed Joon and his boyfriend Seokjin, who had the biggest smile on his face when he saw the three boy „You guys are finally here, we thought you wouldn’t even come.”

„Sorry hyung, someone just can’t be ready in time.” answered Taehyung and looked at Jimin, who may needed more time to get ready than usual, but he wanted to look hot tonight.

„Oh, and who is the lucky one whose heart you want to win tonight Jimin ah?” asked Jin.

„I just wanted to look good, hyung.” was his answer. He didn’t want everyone to know about his crush.

„Well someone already noticed how good you look.” Tae said and tried not to laugh when he saw Jimin’s face when he realized who is watching him from the living room.

„What’s the problem with him, he is really cute if you ask me.” Hobi said.

„Yeah, he looks like a cute bunny I.... „ Jonne couldn’t finish because Jin cut his words with his own, and with a pretty angry look on his face and tapped his boyfriend’s chest. „You just do not check out other guys and call them cute, expecially when I’m right next to you.”

„I...I wasn’t checking him out, why would I, when my boyfriend is the most handsome man whom I ever seen?” he smiled nicely to his boyfriend, showing his dimples.

„Wow, Kim Namjoon you always know how to save your with your words.” Jin said and than pecked his boyfriend’s cheek.

„OK, me and Jimin are going to look around. Hyung, are you coming with us?”

„No, Tae. I will stay here with Namjoon and Jin.” Hosoek said but he couldn’t take his eyes off of a girl near them so it was clear to everyone that he doesn’t want to stay just to see his friends kissing.

 

When the two boys were in the living room Jimin looked around, he didn’t saw Kai but he kept searching him anyways till he heard Taehyung’s excited voice.

„Oh my god who is that?”

„Who?”

„That guy who is talking with... nevermind let’s found your man.”

„Taetae are you talking about the guy who’s talking with that aren’t you? Just because I don’t like him you can go and talk to his friend, he is totally your type. So get it Boi!”

„I don’t know Chimy, what if he is a boy too? And you know I don’t like to be the one who makes the first move and what if he won’t like me even if I do? And what if I go there and they’re dating or something?”

„Ok Tae just calm down a bit. I’m sure they’re not dating, you know boys don’t date. And why do you say such a stupid thing that he won’t like you? You are amazing, funny, handsome, and cute so he is a complete idiot if he doesn’t like you.”

„Aw Chimoty you are so sweet. But I’m just so nervous, like never before. I mean look at him he is so hot oh my gosh!”

The two boys didn’t realized that they looked to the another two’s direction so many times that they noticed them and now they were on their way to them.

„My god Tae you are so into him and you doesn’t even know him.” Jimin said almost laughing.

„You are the one who’s talking while trying to found your crush in the crowd.”

„At least I already know him. But where the hell he is?” Jimin said and started looking for him again.

„I am here baby don’t worry you don’t have to look look me anymore.” came the familiar voice from Jimin’s right and surprised him completely. He thought the two boys in front of him was still where he last see them and next to him Taehyung seemed just as surprised as him.

„Jungkook... what...” was all Jimin could say in his surprise so Jungkook started talking again.

„Don’t be so surprised baby! Of course we gonna come here if you and your friend can’t stop looking at us. And...”

„Oh shut up Jungkook” the mint haired boy told to his friend.

„Rude, hyung I just wanted to introduce you.” said the youngest with fake anger/sadness on his face.

„I can do it myself, but thanks” said the other and turned to Tae. „Sorry about my friend he is an asshat sometimes.” he smiled.

„And I’m here, next to you and I can hear you.” Jungkook complained.

„I’m Min Yoongi” said the oldest to Tae with a gummy smile on his face and put his hand in front of him for a hand shake.

„Kim Taehyung” was all he could say and put his hand in Yoongi’s and shaked it and said „It’s nice to meet you hyung.”

„Yeah, you too. Do you wanna drink something Tae?”

„Yes” and with that they left Jimin and Jungkook alone.

„Are you ok baby? You seem a little shocked.” the younger asked.

„I’m fine, I just can’t believe that my best friend left me with you. For a guy.” Jimin said. „Oh and don’t call me baby. I’m not your baby.”

„And if I can’t call you baby, how should I call you than? Oppa? Daddy?”

„Neither, don’t dare call me any of this. Ever.”

„Well you’re probably right, these are the things what you should call me.” Jungkook said and then winked at Jimin. And it made him feel butterflies in his stomach, but he tried not to notice it.

The smaller boy would never admit it expecially not to Jungkook but he found him attractive, of course he did. Who didn’t? He was tall, muscular, handsome, and cute like a bunny. But at the same time he was an arrogant boy. And Jimin wanted to hate him so much for this, that he convinced himself that he does hate him.

„You are such an .” was Jimin’s answer and he turned away from Jungkook and went back to find his crush in the crowd.

„A pretty boy with a dirty mouth, I like it but it makes me feel like I need to punish that mouth.” Jungkook said and stepped closer to Jimin who turned his face to him again, but stepped back when the other stepped closer.

„Hah like I would ever let you do anything with my mouth.” Jimin said and tried to keep the excitement away from his voice while he imagined what his mouth could do with the other.

„Oh baby it doesn’t have to be your mouth then.” the younger said and while they talked he kept stepping ahead, make the older step backwards until his back reached the wall so now he was trapped between Jungkook and the wall. And the boy in front of him was too close to him... or too far Jimin didn’t know. Then Jungkook stepped even closer so now their bodies were pressed to each other and said „So what are you saying baby boy? Or you not letting me close any part of your body?” and while he spoke he rolled his hips so Jimin could feel that his was already semi hard. The older’s eyes were wide open and he felt he couldn’t breath, he just stared into Jungkook’s beautiful eyes. „Oh I don’t think so, I can see that you want me as much as I want you.” the younger whispered into Jimin’s ear. But before Jimin could said anything someone put his hand on Jungkook’s shoulder and lightly pushed him away from Jimin.

„Jimin-ah, are you OK? What are you doing with him I, thought you hate him or... wait am I interrupting something here?” asked Kai with a surprised face.

While Jimin looked for him he wanted to see his face so bad but now he wasn’t happy to see it, actually he felt a little angry, but then he remembered that he was right, Jimin should hate Jungkook and not fantasize about him in a nasty way.

Jimin saw that Jungkook opens his mouth to say God knows what, so before he could say anything the oldest started speaking „No, of course not. We’ve just talked. You know, Tae left me with him for his friend and you know we’ve... just talked. Right Jungkook?” Jimin knew that what he said was bull and he saw that it didn’t convinced Kai so if Jungkook says the same it may sounds believable. At least Jimin wanted to believe it is. „Yeah, just like he said, we totally just talked.” and than he winked at Jimin and walked away.

„You seemed pretty close for just to talk. He is a boy , I thought you know that and you hate him. He always hits on  you when he has a chance, don’t let him to have you as his next trophy.” Kai said with something on his eyes what Jimin’s never seen before, but he was sure what he sees: jealousy.

„I know and I won’t be his next trophy. You act weird like you were... jealous.” Jimin said but his last word was only a whisper. Hearing that Kai realised what he has done and said and tried to came up with something what makes the situation better, less awkward, so he decided to just distract Jimin. „Do you wanna dance with me?”

And they danced like nothing had happened before and Kai went back to hide his feelings from Jimin. But the night wasn’t a waste of time because Jimin saw his crush being jealous of Jungkook and it made him think that if the only way of revile his feelings is to make him jealous then that is exactly what he should do.

¯

„I need a fake boyfriend.” said Jimin the next morning to Taehyung while they eat their breakfast.

„Explain.” was the short reaction.

„Well in the party after you left me with that ....”

„I already said sorry for a thousand times, but I couldn’t resist  Yoongi.” the taller boy tried to protect himself.

„I know. And I forgive you if you’ll tell me everything about what happened yesterday night. But now let me explain why I need a fake boyfriend.”

„Deal.” Tae said.

„OK, so after you left he started to hit on me and somehow I ended up stuck between him and the wall and... never mind so we were really close to each other and then Kai showed up and acted all jealous and stuff but when I asked him if he was jealous he didn’t answer, but I know he was. And after that he just acted like always and... Uuhh... I think I need to make him jealous again, maybe it will make him confess to me if he sees that I can be with someone else.” after he finished he waited for his friend’s reaction which wasn’t what he thought it would be.

„This is a stupid idea. No, no, not the idea, you are the stupid. I don’t understand why can’t you be the one who confess?”

„You know I can’t. I’m afraid. What if I am wrong and he feels nothing for me. I would never be able to look into his eyes ever again. And a fake boyfriend could make him confess if he has feelings, but if not, I still can stop faking it without embarrassing myself.” Jimin explained. „And it would make Dae back of so if everything goes well my plan will solve not one but two problems.”

„Ok, I’m not saying that I like this plan but it may could work. But it’s a really big may. And where do you gonna find someone for this and how do you planning to convince this someone to be your fake boyfriend?” Taehyung asked, he knew that Jimin already planned everything and decided to do it before he came to tell him.

„Well I know someone, but I’m not sure that I can convince him to help me with this.” Jimin said.

„I’m already afraid of your answer but I have to ask: who are you planning to be in a fake relationship with?” Tae asked with a worried look on his face.

„Jeon Jungkook.” Jimin using his best friends shock continued „And I actually need your help with him... I mean I need his number.”

„But I don’t have his number.” Taehyung shaked his head still in shock.

„I know but I suppose that you have someone’s who must know his number.” this statement made Tae realize how Jimin wants him to help exactly, and he didn’t want to do it.

„No, no, no, no, no and no! Am not going to ask Yoongi. We just meet yesterday, it would be so weird to ask Jungkook’s number... I mean how would I explain it? My stupid best friend wants him to be his fake boyfriend? I really like him, you know? I don’t want to risk to scare him away with this .” the red haired boy was breathing fast after saying too much things all at once.

„Jesus Tae, relax! You overreacting it , asking for his friend’s number for your friend not gonna scare him away. Why would you think that? I’m sure he is already in love with you so don’t worry. And if he asks why do you need it you just say that I wants to talk to him. Please Taetae, I know you think my plan is stupid and maybe you’re right but still. Please help. I’ll buy you ice-cream if you do.” Jimin tries to convince his friend who thinks about for a few seconds just to make Jimin worry but then:

„Fine. But if it screws up my chances with Yoongi I’m gonna hit your face. And I want that ice-cream right now.”

„You are the best Taehyungie” Jimin thanks while standing up to leave, but first he goes to his friend and hugs him. „Thank you, really.”

„I know. I’ll text him while you go to the shop and ask for the number, now go before I change my mind.” and with that Jimin left.

¯

„Jungkook!” Yoongi called out for his friend while he entered the kitchen in their shared apartment.

„What’s up, hyung?” Jungkook turned his friend from the fridge to his friend.

„What is between you and that guy form yesterday? Taehyung’s friend, I think his name is Jimin, right?” Yoongi asked the other male.

„Well that was an unexpected questions but ok. Yes, his name is Jimin. And unfortunately nothing is goin gon between us, I mean I’m trying, I always hit on him whenever we meet but he is not interested.” Jungkook said and then continued „Well actually that is not true because I see his reactions and I know he is attracted to me. I know he wants me. But he thinks I’m a boy so he always acts like he hates me. But you know what, I may would change for him, I mean did you see that booty? I would give everything for...” Jungkook couldn’t finish his sentence, because Yoongi stopped him.

„OK, I got it. But if he doesn’t want anything from you then why does he want your number?” the older says.

„What? What do you mean by he wants my number?” Jungkook asks in surprise.

„Well Tae just texted me and he asked your number for his friend.” answered Yoongi.

„And what did you say to him? Did you give him my number?” the younger asked excitedly.

„I didn’t say anything yet. I wanted to ask you first. But now I know that you want me to give him your number, don’t you?” Yoongi smiled at his friend.

„Of course, he is the cutest and hottest guy I’ve ever seen. This must be my chance to finally have him in my bed.” Jungkook said.

„Yeah, whatever. I send Taehyung your number, but now if you excuse me I’m going back to my room and I’m going to sleep so do not disturb.”

„Your new boyfriend knows that you sleep more than you are awake?” Jungkook teased his friend.

„Shut the up Jeon.” and with this Yoongi went back to his room and left Jungkook wonder why has Jimin changed his mind about him so sudden.

He would never even think about the real reason why Jimin wants to talk to him now.

¯

Unknown:

Hey, is this Jungkook?

Jungkook:

Yes, who is this?

Unknown:

It’s Jimin.

I asked Tae to ask your number from Yoongi for me.

Jungkook:

Oh yeah, Yoongi mentioned it.

But why did you want my number Pretty boy? You can’t keep yesterday out of your mind? ;)

Pretty boy:

Jesus, you are so annoying even over text.

I just wanted to talk to you, but now I think I shouldn’t.

Jungkook:

Don’t be like that I’m just messing with you.

But if it bothers you than I will stop.

What do you wanna talk about?

Pretty boy:

OK, well actually... Can we meet maybe? I don’t wanna talk about this through texts.

 

Jungkook:

Ok now you made me very curious. When and where do you want to meet?

Pretty boy:

Are you free right now?

Jungkook:

Yes.

Pretty boy:

Cool, meet me at the coffee close to the library.

Jungkook:

Than it’s a date.

Pretty boy:

NO, IT’S NOT A DATE!

Jungkook:

OK, no need to scream calm down.

Pretty boy:

I’M CALM. And don’t tell me what to do.

Jungkook:

Good, then meet you in our date.

Bye for now.

Pretty boy:

God, I’m already regretting this...