Kisses

Pages and Bookmarks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi. This is a short sinrin shot I posted on Twitter year(s)? ago so some of you may be familiar with this. I'm just posting this here so I can compile the oneshots:)

 

 

**********

 

 

 

"Yerin-ah, dinner's ready. Are you sure you won’t eat?" Sowon the lights as she opened the door of her shared room with Yerin. She knew that younger girl wasn't able to grab a lunch earlier that day so despite knowing that Yerin had no appetite, she called her still.

 

"I'm okay unnie, I'm not hungry." The younger replied with an assuring smile. She just finished washing up and was about to lie down, finally reuniting with her bed after an exhausting day. "Besides, I had a slice of pizza earlier this evening."

 

Sowon only sighed and muttered a 'goodnight' before closing the door, leaving Yerin alone.

 

Truth to be told, Yerin wasn't really in the mood to interact with any of her members. That night, she preferred to be alone, trying to think about certain things— things including SinB.

 

For the past days, she had been trying to control herself. Trying to control her naughty hands from being too clingy with her girlfriend. She felt like she was being too much already and she had been trying to tune it down. She knew that she has the right to be clingy as much as she wants with her girlfriend but she somehow felt that she should control herself knowing that SinB isn't really fond of physical contacts. But Yerin will be Yerin, she could not last a day without showing her affection the way she wants to. It was hard for her to prevent herself from being too clingy.

 

She was thinking that SinB was slowly getting annoyed with her. That SinB doesn't like her clinginess. She didn't mind it at first but eventually, she realized that her girlfriend might not like it, especially when SinB glared at her for stealing a kiss when they were alone in the practice room last week.

 

Yerin sighed. 'Maybe, I really need to adjust.' She thought.

 

Just as she decided to just sleep and momentarily forget about her problem, she heard a few knocks followed by a slow opening of the door. "Yerin unnie?" Upon hearing the voice, Yerin's body stiffened. She immediately sat up and faced her girlfriend. "I brought you your dinner."

 

"Oh… you don't have to. Didn't Sowon unnie tell you—"

 

"She did but you need to eat." SinB sat down on Yerin's bed as she placed the tray on the nearest chair she could reach. "Come on." SinB motioned her to come closer. The older girl hesitated a bit but eventually moved and ate the food SinB brought.

 

As Yerin continued to eat silently, there was an unexplainable tension that suddenly rose between them. SinB was not oblivious to this. However, she just kept silent as well as she stared at her girlfriend, waiting for her to finish her food.

 

After drinking her water, Yerin was about to stand up to set aside the tray and utensils but SinB beat her to it. The younger girl stood up and placed the tray on the table which was only a few meters away from them.

 

"You didn't have to do that. I can—"

 

"But I want to, unnie." SinB softly replied as she walked back to Yerin's bed. "I want to take care of you as much as you do for me." She added before guiding Yerin down to lie on the bed and stretching the older's arm to rest her head on it. She then grabbed Yerin's other arm and wrapped it around her waist as she positioned herself comfortably on the bed.

 

SinB smiled in satisfaction. She really loves it when she’s being hugged by Yerin from behind, especially after a busy and tiring day. She finds it more relaxing and comfortable having to rest in the presence and warmth of the older girl.

 

Yerin, on the other hand, felt her cheeks heating up with how SinB swiftly moved like that. It surely is a rare occurrence that SinB would insist some physical contact but when she does, Yerin's heartbeat will always rapidly increase.

 

So taking advantage of the situation, Yerin wrapped her arms around SinB tightly and pulled the younger closer to her body.

 

"Feels better." SinB uttered as she placed her hand above Yerin's arm and started forming shapes on it using her fingers. SinB wished they could stay like that whole night but their 2am schedule would not let them. Sometimes, she just hates the fact that they’re idols. Apart from their always busy schedule, she hates it when she can’t proudly let the whole world know that Jung Yerin is hers, only hers.

 

After minutes of comfortable silence, SinB spoke, "Unnie..."

 

Yerin’s lips automatically curled up hearing how soft and sleepy her Eunbi sounded. She didn’t expect that the younger was still actually awake since SinB always falls asleep quickly when they cuddle li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter